Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Cwest 24/7 koxpers at cz treant

This is a discussion on Cwest 24/7 koxpers at cz treant within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If any forum mod can close this topic I would really appreciate. I'll leave the ingame GM's to catch him. ...
Page: 4

denon33

If any forum mod can close this topic I would really appreciate. I'll leave the ingame GM's to catch him. My job is done. But too much of my personal life has been made public. I dont want this anymore, but unfortunately MeeP chose to make it public knowledge. I have fused vertavbrae and have used drink to ease the pain for a long time. Similar to Felix but no way near as bad as him.

Its my own fault and I am trying to be as honest as I can with a community I kinda rely on. That maybe sad but I just would like for this to be closed. I never asked for it, but MeeP chose to share it with you without my say. That shows what he is like as a person. And they are still at Brahman.

MeeP if all this isnt true and you know it yourself why are you still argueing about it? You make yourself look like a idiot and accually if you read every post in this topic you start to think that the topic starter isnt lying. Who the fucking cares if he's 35 and live at home? I say its you both ingame and in forum because you start to attack him irl instead of just letting the topic die by itself if it isnt true..[/b]

I have the right to speak my mind about some english snoob who wants to ruin my rep. If you dont care, why did you post?

I want this topic to be open so everybody can discuss, if they got something to say. So i can point out the obvious flaws instead of letting him make things up.....

He still hasnt replied how i scammed 9 GBs from him, im seriously curious!

Xob

When i started reading this topic i thought like well who cares one more/less cheater, just had nothing to do so i read it. Then i saw that you keep arguing against this guy, and that whats makes me "as a new reader of the topic" think that you might accually be cheating since you cant just let it go if you know that you arent cheating why even bother wasting energy on this?

When i started reading this topic i thought like well who cares one more/less cheater, just had nothing to do so i read it. Then i saw that you keep arguing against this guy, and that whats makes me "as a new reader of the topic" think that you might accually be cheating since you cant just let it go if you know that you arent cheating why even bother wasting energy on this?[/b]
    He keeps saying the same thing instead of posting any details....and people who i have previously criticized like Nikleo see it as a chance to "get back at me".

denon33

None of this matters anymore. I'm banned. So I'm kissing goodbye to this game for good. Wonder if MeeP is banned also. Hundreds of $ I've spent over the months of legit and unlegit play. Let that be a lesson to us all I guess. They WILL catch up with us. And I've lost $400 and two lvl 75 accounts because I was greedy.

Hey ho. My own fault I guess. So this chapter can finally be closed. Thx guys and good luck. My only advice left is have a GM as a really close friend or dont k.oxp, hack or tbl because they will find you eventually.

Imhotep

None of this matters anymore. I'm banned. So I'm kissing goodbye to this game for good. Wonder if MeeP is banned also. Hundreds of $ I've spent over the months of legit and unlegit play. Let that be a lesson to us all I guess. They WILL catch up with us. And I've lost $400 and two lvl 75 accounts because I was greedy.

Hey ho. My own fault I guess. So this chapter can finally be closed. Thx guys and good luck. My only advice left is have a GM as a really close friend or dont k.oxp, hack or tbl because they will find you eventually.[/b]
    Yeah I saw you koxping last night at c2 brahmans, HumanDempster was the one that got you

denon33

I had auto dc on and he was on my list. I dont think it was him, but hey I'm over it now......And isn't it refreshing for a forum poster to be so honest?

Oh well, guess I'll get that job, girlfriend and place to live MeeP talked about. Good luck all.. cya

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

This is 100% the MeeP from Ko4life

Nobody is so retarded and use this crap nick as ingame nick lol...wait lemme make some correction
    Nobody is so retarded and use a nick from a mentally retarded spammer of Ko4life

MeeP you are a Nooby cheater and the proofs are very fine here

Thanks to the nice guy who posted this excellent screenshots

MeeP I will blame you until the end of USKO

This is 100% the MeeP from Ko4life

Nobody is so retarded and use this crap nick as ingame nick lol...wait lemme make some correction
    Nobody is so retarded and use a nick from a mentally retarded spammer of Ko4life

MeeP you are a Nooby cheater and the proofs are very fine here

Thanks to the nice guy who posted this excellent screenshots

MeeP I will blame you until the end of USKO[/b]
    ´Looks at your display picture´

/fail

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

´Looks at your display picture´

/fail[/b]
    I'm sure that I had more girls in my bed as you used arrows with your koxp Mr. Cheater
    why u not have a profil picture ? I'm sure cuz u looking very ugly

I'm sure when I would see you in real life you wouldn't talk any shit to me face to face

I would use your ugly visage as punching bag

I'm sure that I had more girls in my bed as you used arrows with your koxp Mr. Cheater
    why u not have a profil picture ? I'm sure cuz u looking very ugly

I'm sure when I would see you in real life you wouldn't talk any shit to me face to face

I would use your ugly visage as punching bag[/b]
    Doing your sisters doesnt count.

/fail again

Id hit your teeth in if i ever saw you, since your a weak midget.

King0fKingZ

Doing your sisters doesnt count.

/fail again

Id hit your teeth in if i ever saw you, since your a weak midget.[/b]
    / fail

lol to ya

I'm sure that I had more girls in my bed as you used arrows with your koxp Mr. Cheater [/b]

ownd. :P

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

rofl at drunken and meep
    lmao
    ur talking shit and saying what your going to do to eachother if u see eachother
    you both play ko
    and you both are nerdy as fuck talking shit threw a computer
    do your selfs a favor stfu

meep koxps ehh who cares

drunken you quit playing ko correct? then why the fuck you care

rofl at drunken and meep
    lmao
    ur talking shit and saying what your going to do to eachother if u see eachother
    you both play ko
    and you both are nerdy as fuck talking shit threw a computer
    do your selfs a favor stfu

meep koxps ehh who cares

drunken you quit playing ko correct? then why the fuck you care[/b]
    Haha man, you realize how ironic your post is?

Boogiewoogie, you pretended like you are the most legit person in this game by comming here blaming every other clan of how much they cheat and do you wrong, only to find out that you have been cheating all this time. Noone believes you anymore man. I don't think MeePs brought your personal problems on this topic, you posted them yourself. Noone would have known that you are a 34 year old with drinking problems who lives at home with his parents had you not announce it to everyone on this thread. I think you want people to feel sorry for you.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast