Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Cwest 24/7 koxpers at cz treant

This is a discussion on Cwest 24/7 koxpers at cz treant within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its funny how people say things about eachother without even knowing him. Makes me laugh lol :lol:...
Page: 5

Its funny how people say things about eachother without even knowing him. Makes me laugh lol :lol:

denon33

Haha man, you realize how ironic your post is?

Boogiewoogie, you pretended like you are the most legit person in this game by comming here blaming every other clan of how much they cheat and do you wrong, only to find out that you have been cheating all this time. Noone believes you anymore man. I don't think MeePs brought your personal problems on this topic, you posted them yourself. Noone would have known that you are a 34 year old with drinking problems who lives at home with his parents had you not announce it to everyone on this thread. I think you want people to feel sorry for you.[/b]
    The original post from MeeP has been edited. It doesn't matter anymore anyway, but dont come into a thread late. I just haven't edited my post. He has just deleted the drink part thats all.

Lol i know im opening an old topic.. but it has to be done. cavity, blackops, pinkops. colocolo. and now meep? They are back? Well hello to u fucking noobs. You are nothing but cheating scum, me and Davo got your asses banned, then you came to the official KO forums to try and get us banned because you were so mad and angry about your noob koxp accounts being banned.. Naww isn't that cute, Meep, pinkops, blackops, cavity, colocolo, whatever the fuck u call urself these days. You are NOTHING, You hear me!? You are nothing but scum of the earth. Go rot in hell you stupid fuck.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

Lol i know im opening an old topic.. but it has to be done. cavity, blackops, pinkops. colocolo. and now meep? They are back? Well hello to u fucking noobs. You are nothing but cheating scum, me and Davo got your asses banned, then you came to the official KO forums to try and get us banned because you were so mad and angry about your noob koxp accounts being banned.. Naww isn't that cute, Meep, pinkops, blackops, cavity, colocolo, whatever the fuck u call urself these days. You are NOTHING, You hear me!? You are nothing but scum of the earth. Go rot in hell you stupid fuck.[/b]
    lol

denon33

Lol i know im opening an old topic.. but it has to be done. cavity, blackops, pinkops. colocolo. and now meep? They are back? Well hello to u fucking noobs. You are nothing but cheating scum, me and Davo got your asses banned, then you came to the official KO forums to try and get us banned because you were so mad and angry about your noob koxp accounts being banned.. Naww isn't that cute, Meep, pinkops, blackops, cavity, colocolo, whatever the fuck u call urself these days. You are NOTHING, You hear me!? You are nothing but scum of the earth. Go rot in hell you stupid fuck.[/b]
    CharlieTheUnicorn = BlackOps.
    Cavity = MeeP
    Meep now = name changed to Bijuu. Anyone ever heard of him? Nah thought not.

Pink doesn't play. Here is PM forum MeeP sent to me yesterday. So forum MeeP isn't in game MeeP huh?

MeeP

View Member Profile
    Add as Friend
    Send Message
    Add to PM block list
    Forward PM
    Find Member's Topics
    Find Member's Posts Hello, Yesterday, 07:50 AM

Babbling Loonie

Group: Member +
    Member No.: 29

Now i can finally sleep, i lost like 25 pounds of weight and im wearing thick glasses.

Cheers!

--------------------

If I was in World War Two they'd call me spitfire.

QUOTE(TripleOG4life @ Mar 4 2009, 08:56 AM)
    All KO pk movies suck because they all tend to use some over dramatic music and 50% of the movies start off with lame ass intros of their character walking for like 2 minutes...

CWEST > ALL SERVERS
    MY COMBO PWNZ > ALL UR COMBOS
    MY DOG > ALL DOGS
    MY KEYBOARD > ALL UR KEYBOARDS
    MY INK REFILLABLE PEN > ALL UR PEN
    MY CAPS LOCK > ALL UR CAPS LOCKS
    MY RED MINI COOPER > ALL UR FERRARIZ

and then.....

Silly me.
    Personal Message
    MeeP

View Member Profile
    Add as Friend
    Send Message
    Add to PM block list
    Forward PM
    Find Member's Topics
    Find Member's Posts Silly me., Yesterday, 07:52 AM

Babbling Loonie

Group: Member +
    Member No.: 29

Oh, forgot to answer your question...

I own 56% of the shares to K2.

--------------------

If I was in World War Two they'd call me spitfire.

QUOTE(TripleOG4life @ Mar 4 2009, 08:56 AM)
    All KO pk movies suck because they all tend to use some over dramatic music and 50% of the movies start off with lame ass intros of their character walking for like 2 minutes...

CWEST > ALL SERVERS
    MY COMBO PWNZ > ALL UR COMBOS
    MY DOG > ALL DOGS
    MY KEYBOARD > ALL UR KEYBOARDS
    MY INK REFILLABLE PEN > ALL UR PEN
    MY CAPS LOCK > ALL UR CAPS LOCKS
    MY RED MINI COOPER > ALL UR FERRARIZ

Next your gonna say i switched my char with an other lvl 80 and i planned it from the start. lol.

denon33

I was wondering who the other new lvl 80 priest was meep, and why meep hadn't been seen for a coupla days. Name changed now... Bijuu = Meep.

Pwned.

I was wondering who the other new lvl 80 priest was meep, and why meep hadn't been seen for a coupla days. Name changed now... Bijuu = Meep.

Pwned.[/b]
    Then explain why MeeP still exists, genius. Or you have any proof? Ill be waiting for it.

denon33

Lets leave it a while and see if meep ever parties with the others. I very much doubt it. If he is still around as you say, and he is legit, then why not help his ex clannies at the same location(s). 7th March last time MeeP was online/scanned by kingofknight.

And it amazes me how meep gets to lvl 80, and you had Quit KO in your profile, then Meep isn't seen for a coupla of days....and a new lvl 80 priest called Bijuu suddenly appears on lvl 80 characters page, with the exact same gear as meep, and the same name suddenly appears in your forum profile as your In game name. LOL...You have never admitted to it, but I know, and alot of other people know.

And the most disappointing thing about all this is he is gonna end up in one of the top human clans and it wont be questioned. Either that or will start to roll in a new clan with charlie and the rest when they get to 80 and have name changed. I'm pretty certain we aint gonna see MeeP at Brahman and Para etc. And I'm pretty certain we ain't gonna see Bijuu there either.

Forgive me MeeP but from all the posts on these forums, and on officials, and your latest attempt it all smells more than suspicious.

Lets leave it a while and see if meep ever parties with the others. I very much doubt it. If he is still around as you say, and he is legit, then why not help his ex clannies at the same location(s). 7th March last time MeeP was online/scanned by kingofknight.

And it amazes me how meep gets to lvl 80, and you had Quit KO in your profile, then Meep isn't seen for a coupla of days....and a new lvl 80 priest called Bijuu suddenly appears on lvl 80 characters page, with the exact same gear as meep, and the same name suddenly appears in your forum profile as your In game name. LOL...You have never admitted to it, but I know, and alot of other people know.

And the most disappointing thing about all this is he is gonna end up in one of the top human clans and it wont be questioned. Either that or will start to roll in a new clan with charlie and the rest when they get to 80 and have name changed. I'm pretty certain we aint gonna see MeeP at Brahman and Para etc. And I'm pretty certain we ain't gonna see Bijuu there either.

Forgive me MeeP but from all the posts on these forums, and on officials, and your latest attempt it all smells more than suspicious.[/b]
    You have been forgiven, everybody does mistakes.

If you weren't guilty then why would you keep posting? Just don't respond and if a forum mod pm's you then you might get a warning or banned. But it seems like your guilty so stop pretending and stop crying, your making a fool of yourself.

If you weren't guilty then why would you keep posting? Just don't respond and if a forum mod pm's you then you might get a warning or banned. But it seems like your guilty so stop pretending and stop crying, your making a fool of yourself.[/b]
    I keep posting since this involves me since he is accusing me, i have the right to tell the truth. I dont see your name anywhere here, why are you posting? According to your logic your guilty, since your posting.

I keep posting since this involves me since he is accusing me, i have the right to tell the truth. I dont see your name anywhere here, why are you posting? According to your logic your guilty, since your posting[/b]
    So let it be ignored and your "precious video game" honor won't be destroyed. But when you complain, cry, and sound guilty it doesnt help IMO.

So let it be ignored and your "precious video game" honor won't be destroyed. But when you complain, cry, and sound guilty it doesnt help IMO.[/b]
    Who is crying? Seems like your the one who lost his poppy.

denon33

I keep posting since this involves me since he is accusing me, i have the right to tell the truth. I dont see your name anywhere here, why are you posting? According to your logic your guilty, since your posting.[/b]
    You dont know how to tell the truth

And this has made my night.....1 down meep/bijuu. One of your dedicated subordinates has fallen. I hope there were others in the party and it just wasn't announced.

N1ckth3gr33k.....failed again.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast