Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Cwest 24/7 koxpers at cz treant

This is a discussion on Cwest 24/7 koxpers at cz treant within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You dont know how to tell the truth And this has made my night.....1 down meep/bijuu. One of your dedicated ...
Page: 6

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

You dont know how to tell the truth

And this has made my night.....1 down meep/bijuu. One of your dedicated subordinates has fallen. I hope there were others in the party and it just wasn't announced.

N1ckth3gr33k.....failed again.
    [/b]
    we know u koxp meep lol, and not someone else that's under ur name... but u, i can get 2 people that koxped with u to actually say that it was u because they have mentioned it when they came in vent once, but i doubt they would ever, cause i dislike them as much as u, and as much as any other koxper

idefix

Having read through this topic I just gotta say that MeeP, you're one of the most retarded jackasses I've ever "met" over the internet... And I even played WoW, so that's already saying quite a lot. Sad.. Very sad..

I keep posting since this involves me since he is accusing me, i have the right to tell the truth. I dont see your name anywhere here, why are you posting? According to your logic your guilty, since your posting.[/b]
    he's not the one being accused so your understanding of his logic is bs and you're trying to turn it around on him to get some attention off yourself.
    just admit it, who would want to use your name anyways, half the community here is openminded enough to see through your denial.

Little archer Senior Member

wow man is it that hard to admit it? its not like its going to get u banned from forums and/or ruin ur rep.. lol yea ur rep :lol:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456