Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Cyanextime aka tyler

This is a discussion on Cyanextime aka tyler within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i didnt read the whole topic but i know that i have that email, [email protected] on my hotmail and he's ...
Page: 4

i didnt read the whole topic but i know that i have that email, [email protected] on my hotmail and he's in my scammers section. ill go on my old computer and go thru some logs to see what his old ko4life name was

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

tyler was an old error member actaully he might be in my sig as xblooddrainx dunno cant remember who was all in the Sig...
    idk if he scammed u or what
    but ill vouch cyanexttime aka alex didn't scam you... the topic need's to be edited to just tyler and justin

I have to say that Alex played 2 of my accounts,both was good geared which were sold later for alot of money.My point is that he had access to account where those items were unsealed and i didnt have any problem with him.Dunno for other guys but Alex is trustable

tyler and alex have known my account info with unsealed items for years. they are both trustable

Quote Originally Posted by Caerus View Post
    tyler and alex have known my account info with unsealed items for years. they are both trustable
    Same here, my account wasn't worth a ton but I have always trusted Tyler and Alex

and ive shared ko accounts with tyler with ALOT of gear on it 1k+ usd all unsealed. didnt loose a penny.

i thought this was over and done with. It was all my fualt the account got scammed my sharer fuked me over. I sold a unseruce account ive tried my hardest to get the shit back. Offered him many gbs all he said was nothing is on the account its naked k2 probly wiped it he said which is bs. I take full responbility for what has happened. Me and shane have already talked. Its ppl choice to say im a trustable person and i think i am i fuked up. I manned up to it and im sorry like i tried everything. Just drop it guys Alex and tyler didnt do shit. And its up to the ppl who still trade with me to beleive i am trustable which most ppl do think still. Because i done so many usd trades for soo much money. If i am banned from this forum then let it be its my fualt i will move on just stop sticking up for me. Thxs alex but its over i cant do shit all.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Hes really trustable. I had like $60 of stuff on my account unsealed and he never touched shit

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    07-24-2011, 03:33 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    11-08-2010, 03:24 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    11-08-2010, 01:50 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    11-08-2010, 01:49 PM