Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Cypher Cheaters

This is a discussion on Cypher Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OMG >< Cypher is the worst auto server yet! It's terrible when even major noobs (lvl 1-40) cant even xp ...
Page: 2

Myria

OMG >< Cypher is the worst auto server yet! It's terrible when even major noobs (lvl 1-40) cant even xp cause of all the autoers :unsure: poor noobs...

petsmar2

This is a copy-paste from what I posted on ko website...I want as much help banning these guys as possible...I hope a gm/admin or anything who can help me out sees this...:

Hello everyone...well I decided to add angelfall to my friends list to see where exactly he was macroing and I finally caught him along with StrQng, n4meless, rebelde from heaven along with their 3 archer characters, Str0ng, Strongus, and WantedForMurder using "hack program" on golems.

A real shame this had to be my first vid...I tried to make it fun to watch...bare with me I had nothing to work with...my actors sucked...
    By the way I used a couple tracks from one of the funniest movies Team America so look out for that.
    Hope you all like it, enjoy

OH...AND GMS/ADMINS WHATEVER....PLEASE LOOK AT THIS VIDEO AND BAN THESE GUYS FOR GOOD!

that is all...have a nice day.

http://files.filefront.com/heaven_macroing...;/fileinfo.html

help me bump this until justice is served plz

petsmar2

I finally got them banned with that vid btw...for how long idk still...
    B)

MMXLeo

Default YOU DESERVE A CLAP !!! CLAP!!! CLAP!!! CLAP!!!!

AND U SHOULD BE A KING NOT THOSE TURKS

Great Art what you showed in the video...

Can U make one of me trying to kill U :huh: ?

I Salute U !!!

cya!

(and can u make a CZ video so u get banned lots of those FKRS at once )[/i]

V3rl1jn

My lovely collection :wub:

srr if it's to long :unsure:

Lizzzor

Here's my little project ... http://smoke-clan.wz.cz/Hackers02.html ... I swear I won't end until these fuckers get banned.

justdutch

its good to see that ther are still people legit :P but i'm not lying if you walk to server you see almost its spot koxpers and in dcz must time you can't walk out of town because ther are koxper for your town

but ther is good news 2 i'm working on my koxping video :P (you must do something if you can't pk or lvl <_< )

well guys sorry to say it but the moradon pvp has come to cypher ill owrk on getting some ss xped and nped btw so merch on ur noob chars

abý

I'm making a list of koxpers in ardream, if you have any unedited screenshots of ardream koxpers in cypher please let me know...

justdutch

i always forget to make ss in cz because i'm to pisst off to make ss than or i kill to must :P

pilotboy

My Axe aka blue eyes is the biggest scammer on cypher....his in game name is doi2, leonpwnz, and a few others. look around and you will find a lot of people he has scammed/hacked accounts from

justdutch

you see them must on topic cypher i maybe wanne buy a 60 account but i don't trust it :P

polstatix

http://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?image=o...ohnokoxpfl8.png
    ByBlackTr

koxper!

zzz pls baned GM
    -_-

killer421

nvm

4:20

SLM

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast