Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

found the guy who stoled my items - 3gZo

This is a discussion on found the guy who stoled my items - 3gZo within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OverLord is now playing 3gZo char, the guy stoled CanYouDigItSuckA items and when i talked to him about it today: ...
Page: 1

vanlordacc

Default found the guy who stoled my items - 3gZo

OverLord is now playing 3gZo char, the guy stoled CanYouDigItSuckA items and when i talked to him about it today:

(doesnt even trying to denay it :rollseyes: )

anyway if u see this guy rememebr hes a bloody scammer, dont trust him etc.. :blink:

Unlimited

That doesn't really do anything to show he stole your items.
    The thing is though, 3gZo had like, regular Chitins one day, then out of nowhere, BAM! +7 Raptor and full shell +7..guess it makes sense.

vanlordacc

Originally posted by Unlimited
    That doesn't really do anything to show he stole your items.
    The thing is though, 3gZo had like, regular Chitins one day, then out of nowhere, BAM! +7 Raptor and full shell +7..guess it makes sense.
    thats AXACLY my point, when i still had my stuff i remember seeing him with chitins and glave, then BAM i lost my stuff then he showd up with shell SET+7 and raptor+7, wtf lol? lucky upgrader? 3 days made full shell+7 raptor+7? why not 4 parts+7? why not gigax or duel? why all rebirth same like mine was? WHY ALL THE ITEMS MATCHS THE SAME TO MINE ? :angry:

Xzero

van you still play pathos after your items gone missing? or scam

vanlordacc

Originally posted by Xzero
    van you still play pathos after your items gone missing? or scam
    yup still playing, decided to stick to patos ill get new items back no worries..

Xzero

why dont u do that in manes back then when u got scammed by 4IDevil...

Xzero

you staying pathos still or going Logos like you said before

vanlordacc

Originally posted by Xzero
    why dont u do that in manes back then when u got scammed by 4IDevil...
    cause in patos im getting help restoring my items :wub:

Majla

Guys ....
    The SS doesnt prove anything. The things he has were made by him... i know that bcoz i was online when he made some of them , and even saw him buy his first raptor from some guy i Mora. The thing is u cant tell anything about him bcoz u dont know him. I saw him go from chitin+6 to shells+7 with my very own eyes.

And jus bcoz some guys shows up withsome good gear doesnt mean he stole them. Ppl ffs u DONT PAY ATTENTION to some regular guys playing this game. Tell me who saw him when he made his first shell gauntlets and helmet? No1 did bcoz u didnt notice.

We came here from Beramus, from the clan Nietykalni (in the end came part of GetSome) where we were well known playing the game legit and with respect for other players. I am sorry u got scammed but what does it have to do with a first guy u see with a raptor+7? Got little jelouse of some1 who had some luck at anvil ? Think about all u said and done.

CanUGiveitSucka u cant go around and cry about you items bcoz the reason u lost them is you. U got scammed by a wise guy and that is only your fault. If some1 cared about those tons of ppl being scammed everyone could say that "this guys stole my staff". U cant get your items back bcoz u were pathetic enough to get scammed.

From what u told me some1 else was plying your char when u were scammed, so blame that guy he gave away your items to overlord.

The only thing that could prove 3gzo's fault are the items IDs. So rollback your char and see fo 3gzo's items dissapear. I knwo they wont and when all ppl see that well... I wouldnt stay on pathos with a opinio of a accusing stragers of stealing items guy.

Affenotto

Originally posted by Majla
    Guys ....
    The SS doesnt prove anything. The things he has were made by him... i know that bcoz i was online when he made some of them , and even saw him buy his first raptor from some guy i Mora. The thing is u cant tell anything about him bcoz u dont know him. I saw him go from chitin+6 to shells+7 with my very own eyes. *

And jus bcoz some guys shows up withsome good gear doesnt mean he stole them. Ppl ffs u DONT PAY ATTENTION to some regular guys playing this game. Tell me who saw him when he made his first shell gauntlets and helmet? No1 did bcoz u didnt notice. *

We came here from Beramus, from the clan Nietykalni (in the end came part of GetSome) where we were well known playing the game legit and with respect for other players. I am sorry u got scammed but what does it have to do with a first guy u see with a raptor+7? Got little jelouse of some1 who had some luck at anvil ? Think about all u said and done. *

CanUGiveitSucka u cant go around and cry about you items bcoz the reason u lost them is you. U got scammed by a wise guy and that is only your fault. If some1 cared about those tons of ppl being scammed everyone could say that "this guys stole my staff". U cant get your items back bcoz u were pathetic enough to get scammed.

From what u told me some1 else was plying your char when u were scammed, so blame that guy he gave away your items to overlord. *

The only thing that could prove 3gzo's fault are the items IDs. So rollback your char and see fo 3gzo's items dissapear. I knwo they wont and when all ppl see that well... I wouldnt stay on pathos with a opinio of a accusing stragers of stealing items guy.
    umm its not that we think he stole the items cause he has them its that 1 day he had chitins nd glave then the next raptor nd shell nd selling a roc all the same stuff that was missing from canudigit and it also happened around the same time it takes a lot of luck for that all to be a coincidence

Majla

I m saying ask a GM to look at that and check if 3gzo made his items. I believe there is a way to determine if they r made or bought/traded from some1. A Gm can solve this in 5 minutes.

3gZo

That`s what u are saying it makes me funny. It means like only CanUdigit can upgrade his items up to +7 no1 else. If u like to said to me have such a friends like gm`s or even CS ask them to check all my items and all your lost items. From my knowledge any item has his particular id numer so it is very easy for any GM to find out that u are right or me O_o In my opinion u are scammed in any server u`ve been played before, so I think u`re a cheater a young jelouse person who likes to blame others for his own stupidness that`s all what i have to say about such a funny player like u Digit. No more replayes if u wanna contact me please don`t pm me in person just ask any of your GM`s friend like u said to me u know many of them.

Affenotto

Originally posted by 3gZo
    That`s what u are saying it makes me funny. It means like only CanUdigit can upgrade his items up to +7 no1 else. If u like to said to me have such a friends like gm`s or even CS ask them to check all my items and all your lost items. From my knowledge any item has his particular id numer so it is very easy for any GM to find out that u are right or me O_o *In my opinion u are scammed in any server u`ve been played before, so I think u`re a cheater a young jelouse person who likes to blame others for his own stupidness that`s all what i have to say about such a funny player like u Digit. No more replayes if u wanna contact me please don`t pm me in person just ask any of your GM`s friend like u said to me u know many of them.
    well dumbass if u dont want shit like this or shit said bout u

dont play stupid -.-

T0wn3R

From my knowledge any item has his particular id numer so it is very easy for any GM to find out that u are right or me
    NO, ever item have a number but the gms cant see that logs.
    The GM just can spawn mobs and ban people xD :lol:

Anyway, its the only person i've seen in my life with the best items in the server and just M as symbol XD

vanlordacc

1 u were chitin/glave warrior befor i lost my items
    2 right after i lost the items u became shell+7/raptor+7 all of a sudden
    3 when i asked u about ur items u started freaking out, just look at the ss above
    4 ur one of OverLord best friends(u told me that yesterday befor i blamed u for stealing my stuff) so isnt that kinda wierd? OverLord told me on pm befor he "disapear" that the stuff is on one of his friends, well ur the only warrior in patos with full shell+7 raptor+7...and OMg ur also overlord friend..damn how could i even think it was u who using my items?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast