Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

czm, beatrix, sexwithasis, moomookapoo scammers - ronark server

This is a discussion on czm, beatrix, sexwithasis, moomookapoo scammers - ronark server within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I guess since you kids cannot comprehend the scenario at hand, I'll have to reword this very carefully for you. ...
Page: 2

Banned

I guess since you kids cannot comprehend the scenario at hand, I'll have to reword this very carefully for you.

A clan party does not consist of 3 clan members and 3 non-clan members. Why would I give the earrings that were looted to our side in a random party, to people that talk shit about us 24/7? If they were looted to your 'clan drops' would have been inside your clan, and you wouldn't of shared them anyways, not to mention without us you wouldn't of gotten any drops at all. A scam is when you agree to do something and then violate the agreement. There was no pre-set agreement, and there was no violation.

Have a good day.

P.s. <3 randomhero&#39;s avatar![/b]
    pee
    deadly
    jonny
    sirius
    moo (was in clan when it happened)
    you
    joe (who just needed reclanned)

yet its 3 to 3? Nice one buddy. You were trusted to be in thier party and you took our drops.

and I find it hard to believe that part "not to mention without us you wouldn&#39;t of gotten any drops at all.", because I don&#39;t see you getting any felankors, yet we seem to

ISeeYouPee

ya czm is lying scum. i cant believe how gay u are. scamming little bitch.
    i got first fucking drain to falenkor and still u think u are the biggest shit. u suck balls son.

Papps

k how many times does it need to be said. joe (beatrix) got KICKED from the clan and DIDNT want to rejoin.

DM:X

dude if u have 5 clannies in a party then why u add 2 non-clannies in the party. ur own fault u add them and didnt made any agreements like how u guys would share it so...... czm has the right to keep the items.

next time make agreements before u party some1 and if that guy breaks the agreement then u have the right to call him a scammer.

problem solved ? yes! czm didnt broke any agreements cuz u guys didnt made any so he isnt a scamz0r, let this be a lesson

Chiclette

If you guys were invited in a party that wasnt part of the clan and u had these drops would u guys give em away? tbh i wouldnt.

Banned

If you guys were invited in a party that wasnt part of the clan and u had these drops would u guys give em away? tbh i wouldnt.[/b]
    Actually, yes i would and as a matter of fact that HAS happened before with fewfellas. We aren&#39;t noobs. We don&#39;t need to steal drops like czm.

EVEN IF they weren&#39;t considered "clan drops", czm agreed to split the money with the party which he didn&#39;t so it&#39;s still scam.

Either way you look at it, our stupidity or not, he is a scammer.

About the moo and Link situation......im just...really surprised at Moo..really wouldn&#39;t have ever thought you would scam someone.

IllusionS

Deadly joined the party during the ultima, therefor is not in this. As for saying who got the first drains on the felankor/ultima, there was 10000 people all standing around the circle spamming Z for it to spawn, all I know is the isiloon spawned on me, and then everyone rushed over. Without me and moo in the party (who was about to quit the clan anyways), you wouldn&#39;t of gotten anything. Joe wouldn&#39;t want to rejoin this kiddy clan when undefeated kicks him for stupid reasons.

ISeeYouPee

dude moo is like ,yes u guys can trust him he will give you guys all the stuff we get....and he didnt so yea

IllusionS

When did i agree to split the drop?

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

k, did u say b4 hand wtf u were doing w/ drops, if not then there is no scam, yes it suxes, but if u didn&#39;t say it 2 him b4, but if he knew about how u guys did drops in the past, then he should kno better (not sticking up 4 him so dont flame me for dat shit, hes an as.shole and has been since i was allied w/ him 1 time, and that 1 time was enough... was a while ago...zzzz)

as for moomoo, its sad 2 scam link, he came on vent really really angry, and i haven&#39;t heard from him since, its really a shame and its pathetic that ppl have 2 sink so low for this bs cuz they r greedy fuks. i dont have uber gear, and uber shit like all of yall in this server, but i do ok, im juss saying if u have 2 "scam" ur shit, or hack u should seriously go die and get a life, and get sum skill

Jason269

before the party our moomoo told jonny he is trustable and will give what ever he gets at the end of boss event, then when it comes he says he will sell the drops and give us half the money but then after he said "k im off bye" and goes morodan and sells all his shit and we&#39;s and dont give us shit

he knew our rules and we trusted him. it WAS stupid yes but even though it was stupidity he was trusted and he broke that. we were actually thinking about discussing about maybe him being invited to clan. that showed us we shouldnt even think about it. i was one of the people in our clan defending him and calling him a good guy but after that, sorry he&#39;s a scammer.
    and about moo im still surprised :S[/b]
    LOLLLLLLLL "he knew our rules"... and thats why you should trust him?.. i dont think i consider this a scam but anyways... and now we know that this guy is from undestructablezz

Banned

LOLLLLLLLL "he knew our rules"... and thats why you should trust him?.. i dont think i consider this a scam but anyways... and now we know that this guy is from undestructablezz[/b]

who?

Jason269

i think he means czm and hes never been in our clan get ur facts right

midnight555

czm on ronark is a scammer, he scammed 3 WE&#39;s off a clan which he was in a clan party and never gave them the WE&#39;s, here is proof

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=160827

He says in the topic
    "Oh wait, you mean these are clan drops? The clan that half the party wasn&#39;t in? That sounds fair, I should just hand them over to your clan to distribute them!

P.S. You&#39;re idiots. I just wanted to watch you guys turn around and go crazy berserk on flames, and you fell right into the trap. No earrings for you! "

so yeah, he scammed them, also the iron neck, rol, shells etc, here is the post

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=162063

xlinkx says:
    "why should anyone buy an account of a scammer?

once a scammer always a scammer.

and that goes for moomoo, papps (beatrix) , and joe that played on sexwithasis, they chars are = moomookapoo, ghostoflasthope, beatrix, sexwithasis.
    they scammer my iron neck + rol + 2 shells +7.
    czm scammed 3 we&#39;s of undes (bossevent and he took of with em all) "

The story is, link played on moomooakapoo the rogue and beatrix (sexwithasis) changed the password while moo was at work and link had these items on it that was his and he never gave back,

so, czm, Moomookapoo, Beatrix, GhostOfLastHope(new owner), Sexwithasis are scammers![/b]

it wasn&#39;t me ~~ i sold SexWithAsis long time ago to Haudoken ^_^

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast