Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

D0ntAskMeforSs Is Scammer

This is a discussion on D0ntAskMeforSs Is Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; His Info: [email protected] First Name : Hen Last Name : Kostov City : Yokneam Country : Israel Scammer Alert.... This ...
Page: 1

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

His Info:
    [email protected]
    First Name : Hen
    Last Name : Kostov
    City : Yokneam

Scammer Alert.... This person scammed me for $70 so be aware....

eduarvera23

wouldn't trust that http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...176233&st=0 :/
    im not saying that u deserved it but everyone has to do research and all that shit before trades or other stuff

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

idk but I think its the guy who shares everyone. He asked me 2 but I didn trust him.

Hypnotize

tell k2 to cheak his cc and if they see that u payed him he will get banned and u get ur money back
    like Marllboro scam and got banned

SagaIsBack

..... wtf he 's got a new msn i c, he was a good friend of me , tough havent seen him for a while... lucky i never letted him play my acc..

stadik-god

only trade with known trustable good guns, bro you should of known

Centurian

Good you have some solid proof there. I know the Dontaskmefor***** mob, they were in our alliance clan Eurostar. They use and abuse people, and now evidenltly rip people off.

CuriositY

Fucking Scammer who scammed Snakeeee On Akara

Record

Izik played my priest on Girakon, I was racing for lvl 70, and he was more interested in pking, also kept asking when i was logging off, why would i log off if i can get more exp than he can.

Anyways, yea every trustable topic he posted, I pretty much left my negative insight, because you just have a feeling about certain people. He made more than 3 Trustable posts, which could have been easily found.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

his little frind Abel/ adamas/ Jezussss that izika has been sharen with prob been helpin him scam n stuff.. Abel was also big scammer nd banned from ko4life many times

SagaIsBack

oh u joking me? well bring some proof i scammed anyone, nope i didnt i played 13 accounts so far way more then u'll ever will , u scammed my lupus pendant in beginning of ronark and then u changed the pw of the mage with only crimson armor on it , ur the big noob scammer u geeky nerd lucky that i extually quited ko instead of u.you're so lucky i dont know u at real life ,not joking further ignoring this geek wated enough minutes of my life on u bye!

Mariuszowy

hahaha i played with him, and i knews his gonna scam someone. He act like kid and i would never trust him. Dont know how he get to top 5 clans (he knew turkish or what ?)

Who scams someone for 70$, Thats just sad

AlanKo

he scammed me also 85 USD paypal. -_-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast