Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

D0NTP4NIC & WalkItOut are scammers

This is a discussion on D0NTP4NIC & WalkItOut are scammers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Can a admin check the IP of DontPanic to see if he use another account using the same IP ?...
Page: 3

Can a admin check the IP of DontPanic to see if he use another account using the same IP ?

Can a admin check the IP of DontPanic to see if he use another account using the same IP ?[/b]
    +1

PSYK0SIN

i love you too scammed Sime on cleavers+8 O_o noob scam anyways but that was on beginning of gira

Banned

i love you too scammed Sime on cleavers+8 O_o noob scam anyways but that was on beginning of gira[/b]
    i had a premonition.. now im almost sure that he is the fuker !!

DONTP4NIC = Iloveyoutoo

as i said u from the start sed!

cachorro

i think i saw this guy dontpanic in ares server .

ILoveYouToo

Please tell me how with all of my magical abilities I could have hacked his account with only the username and ingame password. In the hypothetical situation that I could possibly hack his account, what do I have to gain? Everyone that knows me knows that I am in the Air force and I leave for basic training February 19th. 4 days from now. What can I do with a char while I'm at BMT? The only reason I even offered to help exp someone is because I sold my char a few weeks before and I wanted something to occupy my time before bmt. After you told me you got hacked I looked for someone else to exp. I started to exp a 78 war on pathos with much better items than yours and nothing happened. He decided to sell his char so now i've just been playing a lame private server until I leave, I get bored. You have to find someone else to blame while I'm gone.I'm available to reach on msn if needed for the next few days.

i love you too scammed Sime on cleavers+8 O_o noob scam anyways but that was on beginning of gira[/b]
    You obviously have me confused for someone else. I didn't play girakon at all. I was going to go to girakon with insanity but I withdraw from the clan before the server came out because I got scammed on edana and quit ko for the rest of the summer. I've only even logged into Girakon once and that was to help insanity with csw on a friends char. Not to mention I don't know anyone named Sime.

Banned

Please tell me how with all of my magical abilities I could have hacked his account with only the username and ingame password. In the hypothetical situation that I could possibly hack his account, what do I have to gain? Everyone that knows me knows that I am in the Air force and I leave for basic training February 19th. 4 days from now. What can I do with a char while I'm at BMT? The only reason I even offered to help exp someone is because I sold my char a few weeks before and I wanted something to occupy my time before bmt. After you told me you got hacked I looked for someone else to exp. I started to exp a 78 war on pathos with much better items than yours and nothing happened. He decided to sell his char so now i've just been playing a lame private server until I leave, I get bored. You have to find someone else to blame while I'm gone.I'm available to reach on msn if needed for the next few days.
    You obviously have me confused for someone else. I didn't play girakon at all. I was going to go to girakon with insanity but I withdraw from the clan before the server came out because I got scammed on edana and quit ko for the rest of the summer. I've only even logged into Girakon once and that was to help insanity with csw on a friends char. Not to mention I don't know anyone named Sime.[/b]
    the answer can be >>> $ (dontp4nic sold it)
    why u didnt hack the warrior 78 account with better gear? maybe there wasnt a bug yet so u couldnt hack it...
    i've earned a bug about www.gamefirst.com and this system came out just few days before jesse hack, maybe u didnt use it, maybe u are not the hacker, but now thats sure we want know if your IP is = dontp4nic IP..

if it isnt ull get a big sorry from me, but if it is then mate get a good firewall coz ill give it to some "good" friend

i can say that xulian and ironik are 100%trustable so is impossible that they scammed u..[/b]
    u right they are 100% trustabel

so now I know who scammed u h34r:

sednanref telling the true and i guess he give enough of proof <_<

Up with this motherfucker.

scammer added :
    - [email protected]
    - penisinmycoffee (PSYK0SIN)

Thanks to Erik, I success to have back all my items back.. except few chitin 7 defense and of course my PD +7... :unsure:
    h34r: HackerHacked h34r:

Banned

zuhaahhahahahahahahaahaha

im so happy for u mate!!!!

Admin ? Ban account plys ?

penisinmycoffee + PSYK0SIN

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?s=...t&p=1935671

Added Ruthvik2.0
    If you want laught : http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=215616

WoOoOw so many ppl scam me

PSYK0SIN

Admin ? Ban account plys ?