Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Dane is a scammer

This is a discussion on Dane is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dane a.k.a KingDane got kicked out from Hatred clan. Reason? He steal items. For an example he stole all items ...
Page: 1

KingNoodles Senior Member Manio22's Avatar

Default Dane is a scammer

Dane a.k.a KingDane got kicked out from Hatred clan.

Reason? He steal items. For an example he stole all items from MrDooM which can confirm this but Dane was also stealing items from clan. And to give an example to this, My friend Fadi a.k.a SmokeThat had a clan party with hatred and Dane was also in it, they killed SQ and IT dropped Iron necklece. This IN is woth minimum 100gbs ingame which he didnt share with the clan he has before dond this with different items.

Stay away from him his nick ingame is either ooBOOGIEoo or KingDane.

Scumbag.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

https://www.twitch.tv/sacredhealdane

First of all proof
    2nd :
    Ok first of all you dont even know the facking issue , you're always like the same person making drastic moves without talking or asking just listening to people and type whatever they tell you like a computer , ur being controlled by people or something?
    Mr Doom

I was busy the week he wanted to come back to the server , in addition MrDoom if u wanna come back ur items are in my inn hostess waiting for u.

For the case with the iron neck , it wasnt even a scam , the drop was for :
    nighttime
    fadi
    drpepper
    Netherlands
    OoBOOGIEoO

Fadi didnt want hes share atall
    ME- also didnt want a share atall
    i asked drpepper for promision to trade that with a cs for healster
    Netherlands , i said i'll give him back
    NightTime - wasnt online ,
    So ya maybe i missed 1 , but all accepted to trade it to buy a CS for healster.
    Didnt scam or take anything , if i did something wrong or bad i will repair it atonce like i always do , i never scammed anyone or took items without giving back .

Edit : I'm really embrassed my clannies that i most of em helped , pk , trusted come with this shit and try to fack up my name for nothing.
    Noodles , i said sorry before but now , you can go to hell like the rest of the people that hate me for no freaking reason.
    I gave so much to the clan bank , i helped so much people upgrade items , didnt even ask for a share nothing and this is what i get ....
    wow...
    Before they even let me talk , i got kicked.
    I could of just sold the Chitin shield and got few gbs and pay back , but hell this is what happeneds when u trying to be a good guy , being good apperantly doesnt serv alot of people.

And the most funniest thing , is that ur friend Fadi Aka mosthated still plays with me LOL!

Next time dont cry because i dont take you to clan wars cause you have noob items on your warrior.
    Crying baby.

Oh... i think we are in the same clan now , hows it feel being with a "scammer" in a clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Manio22 View Post
    Dane a.k.a KingDane got kicked out from Hatred clan.

Reason? He steal items. For an example he stole all items from MrDooM which can confirm this but Dane was also stealing items from clan. And to give an example to this, My friend Fadi a.k.a SmokeThat had a clan party with hatred and Dane was also in it, they killed SQ and IT dropped Iron necklece. This IN is woth minimum 100gbs ingame which he didnt share with the clan he has before dond this with different items.

Stay away from him his nick ingame is either ooBOOGIEoo or KingDane.

Scumbag.
    Steals items from clan , i can assure you i have spent more then 200gbs worth on that clan , even more .
    100gbs is not that much for me , not worth risking my name for lauzy 50$ .
    I have geared players in that clan more then you think , you came to the clan after it's been done already , so dont come to Gamers4life and post a topic on me and fack me name up because you thought i did what i did , when nothing happen.
    Last edited by SacredHealDane; 03-06-2017 at 09:29 PM.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    First of all proof

Mr Doom
    Well issue remains, that you took my items without asking me first.
    Regardless if i've given up on it or not. Would of been nice to let me know, even via PM here. Not that I log in to see my chars naked.

Dane is a trustable guy I borrowed him some gg gear a while ago, never had problems.

Don't go full drama

Quote Originally Posted by SteVeO View Post
    Dane is a trustable guy I borrowed him some gg gear a while ago, never had problems.

Don't go full drama
    "a while ago" everyone can change
    itzmad and SacredHealDane like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Regardless if i've given up on it or not. Would of been nice to let me know, even via PM here. Not that I log in to see my chars naked.
    Sorry about that , like items are here to serv u whenever u come
    Quote Originally Posted by SteVeO View Post

Don't go full drama
    Thx alot steveo , Can change , this isn't a issue with alot of gb's or either a scam issue which i scammed money from people this is an issue of a facking iron neck which it was also my drop which i didnt see any gb's from. If this was a scam , i would have the iron neck or the chitin shield but guess what healster from hatred has it.

Once again , i will need some proof of me scamming saying isn't sh1t.
    I am guessing Hatred clan hates me so bad now , they just wanna fack up my name , they know im trusted , I'm a babshopper aswell , they literally wanna fack up my name , these people kicked me from clan before i could resell the chitin shield and buy the iron neck , after they kicked me from clan they didnt talk or say anything to me , just went forums and posted this.
    Please make sure to post proof , alot of people hate me i know it but common i didnt scam anything.

Items have been returned to MrDoom as we speak.

Well

I logged in

He gave me items.

Sounds good?

Not really.

Now what I got in return was utter bullshit. When I left zonemyko for my hiatus, I had okayish gear. I had mino +0 and pe +0 (with some str ears) aighty, i had rappy +8 (exe), warrior shell set 7 & rogue shell set 8
    string of skulls +1, and amulet of str +1, with heros valor +0 and foverin +1 (and now if we take away heros valor what i loaned from dane, i had my own aswell). + temple amulet.
    All together maybe 50-60gb, maybe more. Now since ive noticed market has dropped a lot in value, they might be a little less.

Now what he gave me in return today.

3 rogue shell +8
    2x +7
    pp +1
    legionare band +0
    and glass belt (might be good item, and worth a lot) But it aint no useful shit. And right now this rough estimation is around 40gb at best.

So,
    kkthxbb

Edit: I dont want any of your items, but what u did was just backstabbing someone and losing their trust.
    Zaikoooo and SacredHealDane like this.

Well

I logged in

He gave me items.

Sounds good?

Not really.

Now what I got in return was utter bullshit. When I left zonemyko for my hiatus, I had okayish gear. I had mino +0 and pe +0 (with some str ears) aighty, i had rappy +8 (exe), warrior shell set 7 & rogue shell set 8
    string of skulls +1, and amulet of str +1, with heros valor +0 and foverin +1 (and now if we take away heros valor what i loaned from dane, i had my own aswell). + temple amulet.
    All together maybe 50-60gb, maybe more. Now since ive noticed market has dropped a lot in value, they might be a little less.

Now what he gave me in return today.

3 rogue shell +8
    2x +7
    pp +1
    legionare band +0
    and glass belt (might be good item, and worth a lot) But it aint no useful shit. And right now this rough estimation is around 30gb at best.

So,
    kkthxbb
    If u dont remember u sold the string of skulls+1 to buy rocs which u burned to +1, i've pmed u if u want more , u didnt really answer . Now this is lb=6gb,glass belt =32gb, 3x peices shell rouge = 12gb , PP+1 =2.5gb all toghther = 52.5gb.

Edit : If u don't remember selling the string of skulls , we can always make a gm check logs.

If u dont remember u sold the string of skulls+1 to buy rocs which u burned to +1, i've pmed u if u want more , u didnt really answer . Now this is lb=6gb,glass belt =32gb, 3x peices shell rouge = 12gb , PP+1 =2.5gb all toghther = 52.5gb.
    From top of my head my old value of items.
    Mino ~4, PE ~3,5, Temple amulet ~8, rogue shell set +8, 25gb-30gb, raptor +8 exe 9-11gb, fov +1 5gb, heros valor +0 4gb, amu of str+1 2-3gb, belt of str +1 2-3gb

so 62,5 - 71,5 gb
    + some random stuff in inn which seem to be gone aswell but it doesnt matter

Now if you want u can take the items them back.

From top of my head my old value of items.
    Mino ~4, PE ~3,5, Temple amulet ~8, rogue shell set +8, 25gb-30gb, raptor +8 exe 9-11gb, fov +1 5gb, heros valor +0 4gb, amu of str+1 2-3gb, belt of str +1 2-3gb

so 62,5 - 71,5 gb
    + some random stuff in inn which seem to be gone aswell but it doesnt matter

Now if you want u can take the items them back.
    ah....
    Well atleast its done.

ah....
    Anayways whats the conclusion am i a scammer ?
    I dont care whats the conclusion
    I cant be asked to deal with this shit. And read my previous post (at the end) after the edit.
    U should rename yourself to SacredSnakeDane fits you better

I dont care whats the conclusion
    I cant be asked to deal with this shit. And read my previous post (at the end) after the edit.
    U should rename yourself to SacredSnakeDane fits you better
    Thing is , this is just a midunderstanding which came with another issue .
    There is a say in hebrew : "Trouble with bundles"
    a mistake +another mistake with got mixed up, and they come atonce.

This has been done atlast , If you think im a scammer your welcome.
    If you dont think i'm a scammer thank you ,
    Sorry for the innconvince have all a good time and just play the game.

I think you should give it to ur friend Manio22 , he seems be needy with items poor guy got rejected from Clan War and started crying .
    TheBeastaq likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)