Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Dane is a scammer

This is a discussion on Dane is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; as i read it, you took items from his account without asking him, then gave him some other items back, ...
Page: 2

as i read it, you took items from his account without asking him, then gave him some other items back, different to the ones you took without his permission in the first place and worth less then what you were took, how is that not scamming?
    SacredHealDane likes this.

IMO: Dane didn't had the intentions not paying shares or keeping the drop for him self, mostly he mismanage the drop and based on a similar situation in the pass the clan decided to let him go. I dont think this is a case for dane to be on this "scammer list" on ko4life, i also believe Even if he mismanaged some gold bars from the drop soon or later he would had pay back.

Thanks.

Last edited by Budtender; 02-25-2017 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    as i read it, you took items from his account without asking him, then gave him some other items back, different to the ones you took without his permission in the first place and worth less then what you were took, how is that not scamming?
    This falls to the category of stupid arguments between mates. Dane seemingly thought MrDoom quit the game and then took the items he had (not sure why they shared the infos) since they were just sitting there. MrDoom decided to suddenly come back to play and then Noodles accused Dane of scamming instead of letting Dane handle the situation with MrDoom.

Basically this thread is pointless if Noodles didn't jump the gun and actually let them settle their debts in peace.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    This falls to the category of stupid arguments between mates. Dane seemingly thought MrDoom quit the game and then took the items he had (not sure why they shared the infos) since they were just sitting there. MrDoom decided to suddenly come back to play and then Noodles accused Dane of scamming instead of letting Dane handle the situation with MrDoom.

Basically this thread is pointless if Noodles didn't jump the gun and actually let them settle their debts in peace.
    There was no situation alex , noodlez as always doesnt check, ask making conclusions just thinking whats on hes mind and saying it right away , this isn't the first time noodlez done this mistake with me .Finally this case is closed.

Noodles drama queen ^^

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Ehhh, you kind of make it sound like its okay to take the items when you are currently not playing.
    Your argument makes house robbery seem like OK activity. I took em cause they werent home, and werent using em. I had left for 3 weeks i guess, and I never said i'd quit. I was busy with bazinga at the time (left that after few weeks) and with life.

Why we he had my info, simple. back in the olden days, he played as priest and i had a warrior, simple as that. Sometimes we switched, sometimes he farmed on my char or pkd on that. Guess I should of changed pw after leaving, but man, you dont think that anyone jumps on ur acc and cleans it.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Ehhh, you kind of make it sound like its okay to take the items when you are currently not playing.
    Your argument makes house robbery seem like OK activity. I took em cause they werent home, and werent using em. I had left for 3 weeks i guess, and I never said i'd quit. I was busy with bazinga at the time (left that after few weeks) and with life.

Why we he had my info, simple. back in the olden days, he played as priest and i had a warrior, simple as that. Sometimes we switched, sometimes he farmed on my char or pkd on that. Guess I should of changed pw after leaving, but man, you dont think that anyone jumps on ur acc and cleans it.
    That metaphor would've worked, if it was even closely related to the situation. First of all it seems like you 2 were buddies, which means it has to taken into account that he assumed what he did was fine with you. (I don't know your relationship, but I've played with plenty of people and sharing items is quite common. For example a friend of mine logged my account with 20gbs and went to PK and died until no money was left. Also, he didn't have money to pay back.)

If we use your house robbery metaphor, we would have to agree that "leaving a server" is not the same as going on a vacation. "Taking a break" would account to a vacation or a hiatus. If we use the word "leave" we must assume that your intention was not coming back, and therefore we could compare leaving a server to death or coma. And now with this comparison, it's not unreasonable for someone that's sharing your account to take your items. Actually not sure what people do with coma patients though.

Let this be a clarification for all of you users. This section for reports is not meant to be a jury where we decide whether something classifies as scamming or whatever. It's a section where, if given evidence, we will determine whether a person is not trustworthy to be allowed to use these forums, and if his behavior is harmful to the community. I just don't see how a misunderstanding between 2 people sharing accounts in any way puts people to further danger when dealing with SacredHealDane. Sure, he made a mistake, but does it make him less trustworthy? Does it mean he's going to screw people over if they make a deal with real money? Just my 2 cents.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

That metaphor would've worked, if it was even closely related to the situation. First of all it seems like you 2 were buddies, which means it has to taken into account that he assumed what he did was fine with you. (I don't know your relationship, but I've played with plenty of people and sharing items is quite common. For example a friend of mine logged my account with 20gbs and went to PK and died until no money was left. Also, he didn't have money to pay back.)
    he never forgets..

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    he never forgets..
    Lol dylan ur so noob , can we delete this useless topic?

KingNoodles Senior Member Manio22's Avatar

bumppppppppp

Quote Originally Posted by Manio22 View Post
    bumppppppppp
    Just why really?
    Just to mess with you little baby , i will come and play mages with dylan just to piss you off !
    Your topic didnt really help you getting rid of my reputation , people still share items/accounts with me and trust me 100%
    as in one of your clan members.

Last edited by SacredHealDane; 03-04-2017 at 10:02 PM.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Manio22 View Post
    bumppppppppp
    I take you have no new arguments or evidence worth showing?

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I take you have no new arguments or evidence worth showing?
    Funny thing is razor , he made the topic and didn't even reply on 1 of the following comments , this was an attempt to ruin my reputation and get me banned from forums just because he still holds grudges to me cause i didn't add him to the clan war and he kept crying about it , and when the appretunaty came(When he thought he can pull something out) , he took advantage of hes so called "name" , and brought a friend(MrDoom) with him which also just showed me that they wanted to fuck me up somehow , i really don't know why but "HaterZ Gonna Hate".

And i just love it we are in the same clan ^^

PS : MrDoom Using macro isn't being a good warrior/Rouge , go get some skills and play like a normal KO player.
    Last edited by SacredHealDane; 03-05-2017 at 01:42 AM.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

ima say
    counts for both of you:

if i see any of this drama in clan chat, or on ts
    ima ban both of your sorry asses

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    Funny thing is razor , he made the topic and didn't even reply on 1 of the following comments , this was an attempt to ruin my reputation and get me banned from forums just because he still holds grudges to me cause i didn't add him to the clan war and he kept crying about it , and when the appretunaty came(When he thought he can pull something out) , he took advantage of hes so called "name" , and brought a friend(MrDoom) with him which also just showed me that they wanted to fuck me up somehow , i really don't know why but "HaterZ Gonna Hate".

And i just love it we are in the same clan ^^

PS : MrDoom Using macro isn't being a good warrior/Rouge , go get some skills and play like a normal KO player.
    99% of todays rogue use macro (maybe not on all private servers tho)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)