DANGER! DANGER! KISHKUMEN FEAT LOST_IN_SPACE ARE ON RAMPAGE!

This is a discussion on DANGER! DANGER! KISHKUMEN FEAT LOST_IN_SPACE ARE ON RAMPAGE! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Good day all! my name is jebac and im from madagaskar! im not playing ko so much but my friends ...
Page: 1

black-art

Default DANGER! DANGER! KISHKUMEN FEAT LOST_IN_SPACE ARE ON RAMPAGE!

Good day all! my name is jebac and im from madagaskar! im not playing ko so much but my friends do! their names are kishkumen and lost_in_space! they were both hacked from a same person named ispusiteMiKuracSVI. now lost in space is on rampage! he and kishkumen are preparing counteratack! lost in space is good in editing database and kishkumen is a king of dupers! they both have good ways to send u a keyloger and later hack u. i bag KOL to ban those scamers in order to prevent massive hacking! pls be aware that im not kiding at all and that this 2 guys are not joking and are not noobs!
    TAKE CARE ALL AND PLS TAKE THIS MESSAGE SERIOUSLY!
    PEACE IN THE WORLD AND FAIR PLAYERS ON KO!

###NOTICE### KISHKUMEN AND LOST IN SPACE BANNED! U HAVE LOST UR WRITE TO PLAY KO FOREVER!
    (I HOPE THAT THIS WILL APEAR IN KO AND THAT SOME1 WILL SEND ME SS)

my email is [email protected]
    h43r:

Default Re: DANGER! DANGER! KISHKUMEN FEAT LOST_IN_SPACE ARE ON RAMP

Originally posted by black-art
    Good day all! my name is jebac and im from madagaskar! im not playing ko so much but my friends do! their names are kishkumen and lost_in_space! they were both hacked from a same person named ispusiteMiKuracSVI. now lost in space is on rampage! he and kishkumen are preparing counteratack! lost in space is good in editing database and kishkumen is a king of dupers! they both have good ways to send u a keyloger and later hack u. i bag KOL to ban those scamers in order to prevent massive hacking! pls be aware that im not kiding at all and that this 2 guys are not *joking and are not noobs! *

###NOTICE### KISHKUMEN AND LOST IN SPACE BANNED! U HAVE LOST UR WRITE TO PLAY KO FOREVER!

h43r:
    Why don't they just hack their accounts back?

Please enlighten me as to why the fuck this was posted in media?

Default Re: DANGER! DANGER! KISHKUMEN FEAT LOST_IN_SPACE ARE ON RAMP

Originally posted by black-art
    Good day all! my name is jebac and im from madagaskar! im not playing ko so much but my friends do! their names are kishkumen and lost_in_space! they were both hacked from a same person named ispusiteMiKuracSVI. now lost in space is on rampage! he and kishkumen are preparing counteratack! lost in space is good in editing database and kishkumen is a king of dupers! they both have good ways to send u a keyloger and later hack u. i bag KOL to ban those scamers in order to prevent massive hacking! pls be aware that im not kiding at all and that this 2 guys are not *joking and are not noobs! *

h43r:

h43r: :blink:

black-art

Default reply

first: they were hacked by better hackers (there is always some1 better) and 2nd i posted this in media cuz no1 from KO really reads and care about hacked accs section! im sorry if some1 is pissed off cuz this post in media section but i only wanted to help