Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LastManStandIng/LastManStanding2142/LastManStanding_/xLastManStandingx Scammer

This is a discussion on LastManStandIng/LastManStanding2142/LastManStanding_/xLastManStandingx Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Scammed PP+1 and Elf belt from me on manes long time ago. for the israeli guys, his name is amir ...
Page: 1

didinino

Scammed PP+1 and Elf belt from me on manes long time ago.
    for the israeli guys, his name is amir and eliran, he was pretending to be 2 ppl but he isnt.... he confessed to me that he scammed Patto0 not cause of my items but i dont give a damn he still is a scammer.
    (P.s. Patto0's brother helped with that scam so i was stupid to come and play on his account...and till today i cant get rid of it no1 wants to buy that rogue lvl 64..).

glad that is over, just needed to make a post so every1 will know that this guy is a scammer.
    good day.

NEMANYA

would be more better if you can provide us some proofs...like screenshots or something..

yes, some kind of proof of this would be helpful, because I know there's alot of ppl who would vouch for him.

lol ive know Lastmandstading aka CLAY for a very long time! his name isnt amir or w/e the fuk u said and have some proof b4 you post shit like this nub >_<

obviously you cant read. let me talk to him on msn b4 i back him up and ya post the ss&#39;s

didinino

u want SS of naked char?

comon...

he came to my friends vent after like 8 months, told me every single step that he did with my char...

btw he scammed his friend, which is why he scammed me (i put my items on Patto0 and he didnt know its my items he thought its patto0&#39;s items).

dont ask for fuking ss cause i can give u around 10-20 ppl that proof this.

and if u DARE TO THINK IM MISTAKING u can suck my balls of steel cause this scam was MADE, and after a long long time i can finally let go for it cause i know what happened.

i posted so others wont be scammed too. thats the point in posting, itsnt it?

oh, if u have any friends of this guy, tell him not to be friends with him anymore cause he used to be best friend of patto0 (even on phone and stuff).

now i wanna see next post who even THINK im not right..

EDIT:

i just thought...

u said amir?
    pwnt.
    thats him.
    its not his name (real name eliran).
    he talked to me on vent with like 6 ppl at the time.

kkthxbb

lol ive know Lastmandstading aka CLAY for a very long time! his name isnt amir or w/e the fuk u said and have some proof b4 you post shit like this nub >_<[/b]
    Obviously you cant read... let me talk to him on msn b4 i back him up>_< and ya post ss!

didinino

btw, tomorrow when all my friends wake up (in israel its 03:37 am now) i can call them to post here 1 by 1...

it will be boring, but if u want proofs they can reply that im correct.

ss of naked char am.... wow thats so fuking interesting...

OK-> when servers come up and when i&#39;ll come up (dont think i&#39;ll wait :S) i&#39;ll post ss of patto0 naked like a baby...

P.s.
    he blocked me on msn after i caught him... only after 6 months he came to vent, i was happen to be there, and he told me everything..
    he also told me that i wasnt the cause of this scam..
    P.s.s.
    on manes, at the time, when he played as "amir" (ye i KNOW ITS NOT HIS NAME HE TOLD ME zz boring to mention that again), he had our items on his char and he told every1 he has them (ofc he didnt say it was patto0&#39;s items...

want list of items that are GONE?
    AQ u dig too much but there u go:
    2 rings+9 dex, 2 earrings +9 dex, an Elf belt and a Priest Pendant +1.
    I also had about 420 mil at inn, and a Magic Shield Scroll.

this is taken from old CS ticket, they gave us usual BS (shells +3 and MD+1 or something like that i dont remember)..

my friend was so sad cause he made me come sharing with patto0, he had no idea what was going to happen...

Banned

hmmm. pls provide some kinda proof. prolly shoulda saved some ss of convo&#39;s or something..

the guys been around a while, and several people would prolly back him up...he was a clannie for a while, and although I cant say much about him, I know several people that would back him up.

So, yeah, dig into your bag of magic proof powder, or pls dont waste our/your time thnx

didinino

obviously hebrew msn shots wont help..
    i&#39;ll call my friends 1 by 1 to come and confirm me.

oh if u want SS of patto0 naked i&#39;ll post it and u will say " ho dude u took all of the items and made a SS "
    so i&#39;ll pass that for now..maybe after turk time i&#39;ll login and SS..

hmm ur friends. I dont believe clay actually scammed sombody as he already has the best gear in game why would he need to scam some noob gear of u anyways?

also ur friends hmm, hey mate u wonna say im right on ko4life forum just do it?
    friend: ok

-> nice proof

naked= u can put the items on another char.

Sry mate unless u get some better evidence i call u a liar.

yossi777

Scammed PP+1 and Elf belt from me on manes long time ago.
    for the israeli guys, his name is amir and eliran, he was pretending to be 2 ppl but he isnt.... he confessed to me that he scammed Patto0 not cause of my items but i dont give a damn he still is a scammer.
    (P.s. Patto0&#39;s brother helped with that scam so i was stupid to come and play on his account...and till today i cant get rid of it no1 wants to buy that rogue lvl 64..).

glad that is over, just needed to make a post so every1 will know that this guy is a scammer.
    good day.[/b]
    everything true.

didinino

hmm ur friends. I dont believe clay actually scammed sombody as he already has the best gear in game why would he need to scam some noob gear of u anyways?

also ur friends hmm, hey mate u wonna say im right on ko4life forum just do it?
    friend: ok

-> nice proof

naked= u can put the items on another char.

Sry mate unless u get some better evidence i call u a liar.[/b]
    all of his items are from MyNameIs Aka Patto0 (gil), he gave him all of those GG items and CHAR so dont fool me.

if u want to make our life more easy just call the guy to post here and say where is he from, where did he get his char from...ect...

he made a deal-> char fully geared on dies for couple of prems for like 4 months or something like that.

and dont call me a lier if U have proof that im wrong..

Edit:

im saying it again:
    he scammed patto0 for personal issues he didnt know that i was gonna play on patto0.
    i dont know why. i dont know the cause, and i dont care.. just made post so all know who scammed me.

all of his items are from MyNameIs Aka Patto0 (gil), he gave him all of those GG items and CHAR so dont fool me.

if u want to make our life more easy just call the guy to post here and say where is he from, where did he get his char from...ect...

he made a deal-> char fully geared on dies for couple of prems for like 4 months or something like that.

and dont call me a lier if U have proof that im wrong..

Edit:

im saying it again:
    he scammed patto0 for personal issues he didnt know that i was gonna play on patto0.
    i dont know why. i dont know the cause, and i dont care.. just made post so all know who scammed me.[/b]

well you have no proof at all, i can easy call some friends to vouch for me lol . Like if i said ur a scammer, and i told that to my friends and ask them to say u are a scammer they would. Thats no evidence.
    also a naked char hmm, my char can be empty in 30 min duh.

more "proves " pls .

well i was there ... And he did say THAT he scammed him .
    he said it to in our vent , so dont think that didi lies cuz he aint.

Thanks , Good Bye xD

Banned

well you have no proof at all, i can easy call some friends to vouch for me lol . Like if i said ur a scammer, and i told that to my friends and ask them to say u are a scammer they would. Thats no evidence.[/b]

Yeah man, i vouch for simon, you are a scammer!!!! WOWZoR OMfG!!! I heard you say on vent that you scammed XJoeRogueX for 4000 GB&#39;s and IN+5!!! OMG. I have poeple taht was there that can vouch for me!!! his account is naked!!! omfg....

....all were saying is..."hear-say" is never proof enough to attack a mans character. so pretty much, sux to be you, next time collect evidence pls.

k thnx BB.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast