Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

DangerDuck =)

This is a discussion on DangerDuck =) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; RoflMyCopter was DD's DCZ char, and look who it is DD if ur reading this, remember like a month ago ...
Page: 2

Banned

RoflMyCopter was DD's DCZ char, and look who it is

DD if ur reading this, remember like a month ago we had a nice little chat, and you said u live in Toronto and the exact same area as me, so i will find u, since the area isn't that big, and hey this is the West u can easily find out where people live
    so don't be suprised if in a few days u see ur house with shattered windows or so, i got a few people already trying to find ur place, u can't be more then 10 minutes away from me

burningZero

that's low.

Banned

Hamed is a dick face who scammed his sharer (me) and ofc he wont stop there so for christ sake stop buy shit from him unless you wanna end up gettin scammed and get more of these topics....[/b]
    i just realized ur topic, may i get his full name?

kibal

i can also confirm the char hes talking to is related to rickrolled/dangerduck seeing i helped lvl that char when we were bored lvling DCZ chars[/b]

WoW what a retard , think he is in insanity since logos , so u guys should try convince him to give staff back or at least the money.(if he still being ur friend of course).

Boyce

No body has contact with him right now.

i just realized ur topic, may i get his full name?[/b]

I just know Hamed... cant you get his full name on the paypal info or something?

Senior Boss Senior Member

unbeatable u cant scare him =/

i live 10-15min away from him too ;x

elektrik,lets go gang bang him xD!!

iiason

oh. now i have a better idea on how i lost GangstaZon3.

he sold me the account. (plazm4), aka dangerduck aka Ghela on msn.

TopCat

Thank you for posting this puppet.

Just to be clear, KidVan was the name of my old character before I bought the DD account. That char no longer belongs to me as I have since sold it off.

But that character selling my items is in fact on the account that was scammed from me, as were the dual LCP.

If anyone sees for sale the following: FR, FR+1, skelly, dual LCP, dual ce, elixer +8, EP+1 please be very suspicious as they could very well be things stolen from me.[/b]

fuk this shit a lvl 79 with items?

zzzzz.. thats fuking low on the part of he scammer.. Burn in hell in hell!!
    Omer is a gg person

unbeatable u cant scare him =/[/b]
    huh,u don't realize what Serbian ppl can do We r well known for crazy things,won't be suprised if he finds him and shows him a little of nice behavior lol

DreAdSlay3R

bump

DreAdSlay3R

edit

WoW what a retard , think he is in insanity since logos , so u guys should try convince him to give staff back or at least the money.(if he still being ur friend of course).[/b]
    I talked to him the other say wanting to get to the bottom of it...He told me o bro dont worry i am fixing this! I think he blocked me from msn about an hr after that, hasnt been on since. Hes just a scammer like the rest. Like when u quikt ko, you realize it doesnt really matter anymore, and he just scammed it all....He has no integrity whatsoever, I can't believe such a trusted guy went wrong. That really shows you guys u cant trust ANYONE...except me :huh:

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast