Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

DangerDuck =)

This is a discussion on DangerDuck =) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cause i am bored and me and van (logan) have been really great friends for so long. we played myko ...
Page: 4

omegaren

Wink

cause i am bored and me and van (logan) have been really great friends for so long.
    we played myko since it was open beta (even though he was pro and i was noob) but we became great friends and i feel really really bad for him. he is a great guy, just graduated college, lookin to get engaged, just got a great job etc. sucks that shit like this has to happen to good people.
    all i know is that he lives in ontario somewhere. getting more information now....[/b]
    Thanks buddy <3

Banned

i&#39;m sorry, but I dont even have one ounce of faith that any of you would actually find him and beat him up.

i&#39;m sorry, but I dont even have one ounce of faith that any of you would actually find him and beat him up.[/b]
    +1 but i hope that it will happen lol

MirZa117

i&#39;m sorry, but I dont even have one ounce of faith that any of you would actually find him and beat him up.[/b]
    +1 ._.

hermdigi

give me his name and address. i work for the governement here in the usa. im sure i can speak with my fbi and cia friends and see if there is some international thing we can do since it is over 500usd (that is considered a felony) and see if he cannot be prosecuted.

all i need is a name and an address. anyone?

In which Movie are u ?

CSI Miami ?

chimera2888

give me his name and address. i work for the governement here in the usa. im sure i can speak with my fbi and cia friends and see if there is some international thing we can do since it is over 500usd (that is considered a felony) and see if he cannot be prosecuted.
    all i need is a name and an address. anyone?[/b]
    LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    selling and trading ko accounts is agaings TOS there for we are breaking the rules there fore its sumething illegal
    the goverment wouldnt do shyyt exept give US the warning for selling/buying accounts (if they acually even gave a fuk) :lol:

rostoen1990

Im pritty sure the same thing happen to a friend of me in Logos, this guy sold his mage to him took the stuff back later.
    But back then they all defended him. :angry:

Banned

all i need is a name and an address. anyone?[/b]

that&#39;s a funny joke.

hermdigi

not the char but stealing his $$ that was transfered over paypal. that is theft. i am not speaking about virtual items.

u all say he lives 10 mins from you.... what is the name and addy?

warriorsPriest

that&#39;s a funny joke.[/b]
    how can you say it&#39;s a joke if you know shit?you are the joke...

jay go kick his ass... too bad I live 20 flying hours away
    I heard about IP tracers, try them.. getting his IP should not be that hard

hermdigi

btw just for all of you that doubt the ability of me working for the fbi check this lil tidbit out.

https://complaint.ic3.gov/Default.aspx

that is the ic3 that you can file against people THAT LIVE IN CANADA as well as USA.

they said he has to fill out this document online and they will investigate. so again please, give me his name and address.

Banned

i live in rochester ny, only 4 hrs from this bitchs house. i want his address and ill show him how new yorkers take care of business little pussy.
    he better give the shit back or ill be rollin up 10 fold into ontario. hamed...................i need to take my agression out after 9/11

p.s. i am an internet gangsta :P[/b]
    does that look like it was written by someone with the intelligence to work in the CIA?

how can you say it&#39;s a joke if you know shit?you are the joke...

jay go kick his ass... too bad I live 20 flying hours away
    I heard about IP tracers, try them.. getting his IP should not be that hard[/b]

And you shouldn&#39;t talk either. Sure your friend got scammed, but me/managana got scammed before he even sold the account to your friend.

btw just for all of you that doubt the ability of me working for the fbi check this lil tidbit out.
    https://complaint.ic3.gov/Default.aspx
    that is the ic3 that you can file against people THAT LIVE IN CANADA as well as USA.
    they said he has to fill out this document online and they will investigate. so again please, give me his name and address.[/b]

ic3 does nothing. It&#39;s the equivalent to the BBB rating K2 a F.

hermdigi

dude im a network engineer not an agent.

i dont have to speak like an agent. i work for the govt yo. i am in an office all day configuring routers switches vpns firewalls etc. computer dork not agent. but yes i do work with them. want a number to confirm?

does that look like it was written by someone with the intelligence to work in the CIA?
    And you shouldn&#39;t talk either. Sure your friend got scammed, but me/managana got scammed before he even sold the account to your friend.
    ic3 does nothing. It&#39;s the equivalent to the BBB rating K2 a F.[/b]

ok my bad man. seems you know all. sorry to offend you. im tryin to help a friend out not get flamed. btw they said that this is legit. you can even see the link on the fbi.gov website under internet crime. so tell me how its bs if its on the fbi.gov website?

Banned

i&#39;ve used ic3 before. They do nothing, the respond less than k2 customer support.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast