Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

DangerDuck =)

This is a discussion on DangerDuck =) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Except that he sold his mage through ko4life.[/b] I mean after he hacked it back....
Page: 8

Except that he sold his mage through ko4life.[/b]
    I mean after he hacked it back.

Mike_Miller

lol, e-thugs ftw...were dealing with USA AGENTZ HERE PEOPLEZ...Z0MG?

If ANYONE decides there going to touch this kid, which im 99% sure theyre not...you're pretty fucking sad to beat someone up over a game lawls.

Go go e-thugz![/b]
    how stupid are you? they jsut told you it was over 500 bucks not a game retard and plus your girl looks like shit take her off your sig plz

Banned

holy shit wow has anyone ever told u ur girlfriend looks like a man? [/b]
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I have never laughed out loud at a comment on ko4life wow...

TopCat

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I have never laughed out loud at a comment on ko4life wow...[/b]

i read that at work drew and i cudnt stop laffing!!!

TopCat

I mean after he hacked it back.[/b]

I dunno why u keeps saying HACKED!! Find a dictionary Look up HACKEd.. READ what it means than USE it in CONVO when u are SURE you know what HACKED means ..Its not HACKED.. password changed before email.. old owner got new pass just changed back info.. IS that wat HACKED means in your brain?

hatamoto82

kidvan is my mate as well as herm and others Mangos and i fully support them
    but... in matter of International law and also US Federal law, posting some1s full name/adress etc. (without his authority) is breaking rule of privacy.
    Admins of this forum should know about it as long as they re responssbile for this site and materials which re published here.

No offence guys, just want to remind u that u also brake the law (same as this scammer).

ooo

how stupid are you? they jsut told you it was over 500 bucks not a game retard and plus your girl looks like shit take her off your sig plz[/b]
    not to be mean but, shes looks like one of those little girls they feature on televison ad "donate 50 cents to keep a child from hunger" :unsure:

so who has the sse + 1 / rom + 2 now?

so who has the sse + 1 / rom + 2 now?[/b]
    i didn't see any denials in either of the topic so im assuming majix

lulz this topic has gotten out of hand

what a homo.

i didn't see any denials in either of the topic so im assuming majix [/b]
    I already said I didn't, but okay. I really don't see it fit that I explain myself anymore, seeing as how I've made it pretty clear I have no intention / reasons to scam, and if I did I'm pretty sure I'dve done it on the 5k USD Ares accounts I moderated in the past. Warriors with +8/+9 shells, raptors +9, PE's +3, INs +3 etc are a lil more valuable than what I've been accused of taking here. Anyways, seeing as how I've given you my "denial," the minute Dangerduck shows that I scammed through viable proof, then we can talk. It'll be a little hard for him to scrounge up some proof of an event that didn't occur, though.

Jason269

DangerDuck is jelous of Majix :P

DangerDuck is jelous of Majix :P[/b]
    xD

maegaashira

nik da gangsta ))

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast