Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

DANLOLOLOLOL, Caught KOXPING @ Golems CW2

This is a discussion on DANLOLOLOLOL, Caught KOXPING @ Golems CW2 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Always thought he was a, - Good Gamer, - Fellow - Babashopper, BUT..... KOXP? We must all look down upon ...
Page: 1

hYpNotiQ

Always thought he was a,
    - Good Gamer,
    - Fellow
    - Babashopper,

BUT.....
    KOXP? We must all look down upon you now dan.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Not like I care but... He's not TS'd and according to your proof, may not be away from his computer. This isn't legitimate proof to report to the public that they are cheating. Just because you've killed a DF right near him, bah.

Uzu

theres a x2 above his name

Well the X2 could have come from the coins looted on DF, and you've blocked out who the other person in the party was, and his name looks fairly long, almost as long as DANLOLOLOLLOLOL

Well the X2 could have come from the coins looted on DF, and you've blocked out who the other person in the party was, and his name looks fairly long, almost as long as DANLOLOLOLLOLOL[/b]
    except his name isn't yellow?

Well the X2 could have come from the coins looted on DF, and you've blocked out who the other person in the party was, and his name looks fairly long, almost as long as DANLOLOLOLLOLOL[/b]
    I think people need to utilize their common sense before defending friends/allies/random people/etc. If he was in the party, his name would be in yellow in the snapshot.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

That's pretty good proof now that I see the X2 but.. it's still not 100% :x

Just tried searching his name on KoK and I can't find his level or see his items. That would clear things up imo

PS - I'm not on anybody's side, just random posting

I think people need to utilize their common sense before defending friends/allies/random people/etc. If he was in the party, his name would be in yellow in the snapshot.[/b]
    WELLLL in the pm box his name is green there for hes on friends list but on the name above his head its blue so maybe its just a bug?

WELLLL in the pm box his name is green there for hes on friends list but on the name above his head its blue so maybe its just a bug?[/b]
    There is no bug assosciated with the yellow name right now. There are several reasons why in the PM box, it would show up as green and on the name it wouldn't. One reason being that he just added him to friends and didn't relog. I am not going to say that is what happened unless he himself says it because I don't know. However, I will point out, (utilizing my common sense), that the "party excuse" was retarded.

The "going afk near a giant golem spawn excuse" was also retarded.

I will say this, there is no concrete evidence that he is cheating. We don't know the circustances because the snapshot doesn't say much. Maybe he was in another party, where a person (who happens to be outside of the snapshot range) killed a giant golem and looted coins?

Here, just to prove my point:

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

ight dude... so i ran past there also that night and im not gonna lie your hella dumb from what i saw there was 2 parties and also from what i saw that pl u see that is kecoon is not in the same party as dan

(what this guy failed to mention was that there was another group of rangers deeper in the spawn and that there was also another pl in that spawn)
    now when the rangers wolfed it only wolfed them and the 2 kecoons (not Dan)
    (i also waited around long enough to see that the 2 kecoons are priests because i watched them buff but both kecoons where i the same party)

but unfortunatly i never saw the other party wolf (so meaning if they were koxping then they didnt have wolfs)
    and if they where not then idk why would wolf anyways

but im also not taking sides im just filling in what this idiot left out... that there was in fact 2 parties at giant golems in carnac west 2 and that dan was not partied with the 2 kecoons

Not like I care but... He's not TS'd and according to your proof, may not be away from his computer. This isn't legitimate proof to report to the public that they are cheating. Just because you've killed a DF right near him, bah.[/b]

At first I thought same then I added to friend list to see if he is in party or not.After a while I went c2 again he was still in party.Check time difference between screens on right top corner.

Well there are 2 parties so we can't prove who is koxping but it just doesn't sound normal...

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

i think eh leeched koxp party and that for several hours

Lurking in the Dark Senior Member MercyfulFate's Avatar

rofl

ight dude... so i ran past there also that night and im not gonna lie your hella dumb from what i saw there was 2 parties and also from what i saw that pl u see that is kecoon is not in the same party as dan

(what this guy failed to mention was that there was another group of rangers deeper in the spawn and that there was also another pl in that spawn)
    now when the rangers wolfed it only wolfed them and the 2 kecoons (not Dan)
    (i also waited around long enough to see that the 2 kecoons are priests because i watched them buff but both kecoons where i the same party)

but unfortunatly i never saw the other party wolf (so meaning if they were koxping then they didnt have wolfs)
    and if they where not then idk why would wolf anyways

but im also not taking sides im just filling in what this idiot left out... that there was in fact 2 parties at giant golems in carnac west 2 and that dan was not partied with the 2 kecoons[/b]
    Wow, nice try.

wow dan got owned hard. so not legit baba who buys and resells. he koxpes?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast