Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

DANLOLOLOLOL, Caught KOXPING @ Golems CW2

This is a discussion on DANLOLOLOLOL, Caught KOXPING @ Golems CW2 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how did he got a invite? :P...
Page: 2

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

how did he got a invite? :P

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

how did he got a invite? :P[/b]
    Probably paid them or something.

Banned

Probably paid them or something.[/b]
    Hahaha! Good one :P

well i dunno dan perosnaly but i dont think he would koxp cuz he just buy lvl 80's chars for usd...

mybe he was on the spot and went afk

and u know if som1 send you party invite, u get part of the 2x coins, party buffs u get + wolf, also u look like u in party on friend list....

all that untill u reject the invation.... mybe he went afk there and they just invite him...

well i dunno dan perosnaly but i dont think he would koxp cuz he just buy lvl 80's chars for usd...

and u know if som1 send you party invite, u get part of the 2x coins, party buffs u get + wolf, also u look like u in party on friend list....
    all that untill u reject the invation.... mybe he went afk there and they just invite him...[/b]
    or he koxp lvl chars then sell? i don't get why people look at the opposite agianst given facts to prove what a person did before. anyways. thats jut my opinion, pics seem to support it best

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

except his name isn't yellow?[/b]
    +1

well this guy was pwned lol - Gotta love all the post's defending him - reminds me of every other scammer / koxper.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

all that untill u reject the invation.... mybe he went afk there and they just invite him...[/b]
    um no, if you go afk and someone gives you an invite, you don't get 2x coins, u don't get buffs, u don't get xp!

u do get party buffs + wolf and prety sure 2x thing also,

and i think he dont koxp cuz person that pay 2k usd for chars+items wont lvl up a char with koxp cuz he had the highest lvl sin on game with most np's etc etc he just buy chars for usd...

well this guy was pwned lol - Gotta love all the post's defending him - reminds me of every other scammer / koxper.[/b]
    thats the sad part...I remember when I tried to expose DemonMonger as a cheater on Edana, everyone saw him as a legit gg and couldn't believe the screens I posted

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

u do get party buffs + wolf and prety sure 2x thing also,

and i think he dont koxp cuz person that pay 2k usd for chars+items wont lvl up a char with koxp cuz he had the highest lvl sin on game with most np's etc etc he just buy chars for usd...[/b]
    no you don't get party buffs + wolf... so you are also saying that you gain xp will your invite is still there while you are afk?

It doesn't matter either way... the question is what was he doing there... no retard leaves his character in the middle of eslant since someone can easily lure something on him.

And just because he buys high level characters doesn't mean anything, he might be a rich ass for all we know, so the 2k or w'e he wasted is probably nothing to him... he probably sees it as "oh everyone koxps now, im gonna do it too"

arruda76r

no you don't get party buffs + wolf... so you are also saying that you gain xp will your invite is still there while you are afk?

It doesn't matter either way... the question is what was he doing there... no retard leaves his character in the middle of eslant since someone can easily lure something on him.
    And just because he buys high level characters doesn't mean anything, he might be a rich ass for all we know, so the 2k or w'e he wasted is probably nothing to him... he probably sees it as "oh everyone koxps now, im gonna do it too"[/b]
    key thing: he left it in middle of koxpers which is like a shield... if sum1 lures anything they will kill it somehow so he will be safe :P

anyways maybe he went to go see the koxpers to take screen shots or look them up on kok and then sumthing happened and had to run downstairs or upstairs to get something or something like that... like he left his toast in the toaster for to long or left is food in microwave to long..

And just because he buys high level characters doesn't mean anything, he might be a rich ass for all we know, so the 2k or w'e he wasted is probably nothing to him... he probably sees it as "oh everyone koxps now, im gonna do it too"[/b]
    +1 i had a friend priest try it. doesn't work like that unless u accept. keeping the window open won't work

and just cuz he babashops means his legit? thats the worst excuse i ever heard...

Banned

Are you some kind of moron or something?

Banned

key thing: he left it in middle of koxpers which is like a shield... if sum1 lures anything they will kill it somehow so he will be safe :P

anyways maybe he went to go see the koxpers to take screen shots or look them up on kok and then sumthing happened and had to run downstairs or upstairs to get something or something like that... like he left his toast in the toaster for to long or left is food in microwave to long..[/b]
    Not all koxp target the nearest mob. Some are made so they keep attacking the same mod over and over.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast