Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

DANLOLOLOLOL, Caught KOXPING @ Golems CW2

This is a discussion on DANLOLOLOLOL, Caught KOXPING @ Golems CW2 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; SERIOUSLY ARE YOU GUYS TOTATLLY RETARD? IT'S HIS CHOISE! ITS NONE OF YOUR FUKING BUSSINESS WHAT HE WAS DOING[/b] agreed ...
Page: 6

Banned

SERIOUSLY ARE YOU GUYS TOTATLLY RETARD?
    IT'S HIS CHOISE! ITS NONE OF YOUR FUKING BUSSINESS WHAT HE WAS DOING[/b]
    agreed , his char , his premium , his risk his ass on the line if he gets caught get the fuck over it k thanks

yeah.... you aren't too bright.[/b]
    BeePBeePiMaJeeP <-------- coming from this guy all i need to say has just been said

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

I won&#39;t let him to sell any chars from now on.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

haha at nikleo saying he didn&#39;t koxp.

first of he told the whole real undezz people on vent that he did cos he was to busy with life etc blahblah

and 2nd, i&#39;ll even admit it i koxped with him I started off first just an archer to go cw2 and see chiinese koxpers takin isi and was gunna start doing it with a couple of people (won&#39;t mention GG names) and i saw these archers and a priest (nik on his archer 66 and priest 63 and justin 63 at the time.
    Saw them in vent channel and knew it was them so said add me and i leeched there a few days with koxp and platinum and got upto 65 in like 3days whilst he got to 70 and stopped.

It&#39;s all the truth, don&#39;t care if you don&#39;t believe it, cos it&#39;s upto you, i don&#39;t give a shit anymore

I guess nikleo owes the guy 2k usd.

5DollahSuckySucky

where is the love guys? always fighting....

jeez.. we could use some buddah love and meditate in here.

PEACE TO THE WORLD AND TO KO MY LOVERS!

I guess nikleo owes the guy 2k usd.[/b]

Yep great SS. Yeah i saw elvis giving an alien head while a yetti was giving oral pleasures to betty boop.

Besides the captain obvious point can anyone actually prove that he or his party was macroing? Maybe he just paid his friends who happened to be archers to powerlvl him. Ive helped my friends countless times on non archer chars by just lvling them why they leeched. Why does everyone always have to look at the negative side of things.

The funniest thing about this topic is some of the afk dumbfuk&#39;s running their cocksmokers. Ban the cheater macroers shouldnt be allowed. HAHAHA have fun with that.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Why you guys fight so much? You should all just quit this stupid game, or never the less stop caring so much about how other people decide to want to play this retarded game.

Banned

Yep great SS. Yeah i saw elvis giving an alien head while a yetti was giving oral pleasures to betty boop.
    Besides the captain obvious point can anyone actually prove that he or his party was macroing? Maybe he just paid his friends who happened to be archers to powerlvl him. Ive helped my friends countless times on non archer chars by just lvling them why they leeched. Why does everyone always have to look at the negative side of things.

The funniest thing about this topic is some of the afk dumbfuk&#39;s running their cocksmokers. Ban the cheater macroers shouldnt be allowed. HAHAHA have fun with that.[/b]
    i lawled

Why you guys fight so much? You should all just quit this stupid game, or never the less stop caring so much about how other people decide to want to play this retarded game.[/b]
    i just laugh now , you know its really funny they just keep calling me one i honestly could careless i really think there wasting there time

Unr4ted

The funniest thing about this topic is some of the afk dumbfuk&#39;s running their cocksmokers. Ban the cheater macroers shouldnt be allowed. HAHAHA have fun with that.[/b]
    omg db the first line was so funny XD, btw get on msn

hYpNotiQ

Havent seen dan in a while -.- *Cough* Good thing we got rid of one of the biggest dooshbags in the community, *Claps*

hYpNotiQ

I havent seen dan in a while... good good

I havent seen dan in a while... good good [/b]
    way to dig up a old topic

Felaaa

i am hungry

Quit fucking bumping old topics with useless replies. <_<

sup faggots

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast