DannyTheMan SCAMMER

This is a discussion on DannyTheMan SCAMMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi, he baught a IN from me via PAypal and charged the money back! dont sell / buy from him ...
Page: 1

exec85

hi,

he baught a IN from me via PAypal and charged the money back!

dont sell / buy from him !!

MSN: [email protected]

NEMANYA

jesus... :/
    Feel sorry for yah

Banned

you should post a picture of ur paypal login, and im sure he will be banned from this forum.

Banned

hahaahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaah
    thats funny how all those peopl vouch for him and charge back...see in this game you CANT TRUST NO ONE LOL

but sorry he charge back

HotAsIce

I'm not likely to believe this until I see a screenshot of the chargeback, as I've known danny for a while... but you never know in this game I guess. Just sounds kind o fishy coming from someone with 100 posts who made his account like 4 months ago.

Read your fucking MSN retard.

You have not been hacked AND you have your money.

For all reading, or all who cares. I had problem with my paypal and my bank. Exec85 has his money and problem will be resolved as soon as he reads MSN.

As for vandy, who I know is not James, many people vouch for me (look in my sig, one of the links) as I am a LEGIT player. An accident has happened and it will be resolved. My name should not be wrecked from a honest accident. Which Exec will confirm once he checks his PAYPAL!

Anyway, it's not a scam, it was an accident. Don't confuse the two.

exec85

Read your fucking MSN retard.

You have not been hacked AND you have your money.

i think u are the retard if u pay something withou having money... i take a look at my bank. if its on the acc i remove the scammer ..

that is how it looks like...

13. Jul 2007 Payment Received Completed Details $165,00 USD -$6,74 USD $158,26 USD
    13. Jul 2007 Currency Conversion Completed Details -$158,26 USD $0,00 USD -$158,26 USD
    13. Jul 2007 Currency Conversion Completed Details €111,95 EUR €0,00 EUR €111,95 EUR
    17. Jul 2007 Payment Received Removed ... -$165,00 USD $6,74 USD -$158,26 USD
    17. Jul 2007 Update to Reversal Cancelled Details $158,26 USD $0,00 USD $158,26 USD

HotAsIce

Well, obviously you don't know how to take a screenshot, so I'm not putting it sbove you to not know how to work MSN.

exec85

maybe it doesnt interest me what ur saying ?! ... i posted the last transactions of my paypal acc... so ............

btw danny said the truth it was a mistake of his bank.

no scammer, got the money.