Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

DaSinister / HardCoreKillah

This is a discussion on DaSinister / HardCoreKillah within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Gonna post this myself since both reporting parts are lazy as fuck for some reason. http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...ml#post3302379 https://i.gyazo.com/aaf94efe1ffde0a3...bd6be9ba21.png Needs to be ...
Page: 1

Amuse me Moderator

Default DaSinister / HardCoreKillah

Gonna post this myself since both reporting parts are lazy as fuck for some reason.

Calling all UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZz

https://i.gyazo.com/aaf94efe1ffde0a3...bd6be9ba21.png

Needs to be known that he left discord as soon as he noticed the above chat in the PS section. What's the story bud?
    Kallop likes this.

Iīm sorry bro, i was going to do it but i didnīt have time cause of much work, was actually not even sure how to make it either. Thanks for the help btw !

Im not sure who the guy in discord is, but its not me. Just a Random who has stole my name. I play Private servers Mostly Solo And i was In MyNameIs On sheldons Servers. I also played projectKo both launches and for about 1 month on global. Dont trust Players Ingame With ID's You see on Ko4life and assume its them. In my opinion Its your Fault for not checking. Sorry for your losses

Amuse me Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    Im not sure who the guy in discord is, but its not me. Just a Random who has stole my name. I play Private servers Mostly Solo And i was In MyNameIs On sheldons Servers. I also played projectKo both launches and for about 1 month on global. Dont trust Players Ingame With ID's You see on Ko4life and assume its them. In my opinion Its your Fault for not checking. Sorry for your losses
    Who would steal your name? and why did you immediately leave the discord that day?

Let's just hope these 2 guys happen to have zero K4L pm's or in game screenshots then.

They Dont..Because its not me. Feel free to check all my logs. In game screenshots?? I could make the account Razor on any private server And take a screenshot of anything. The fact that this post is up bad mouthing my K4L name is bogus. Like i said, Im sorry that somebody got scammed but thats not my issue. They should have checked to see that whom they were trading was the correct person.

DONīT belive @DaSinister, he is definetly the guy who scammed me at least. As i said in earlier posts we talked a lot and he made a few posts on Gamers4life and he read his posts just seconds after he posted it, he said several times that his name was DaSinister and he also said he was playing with the understructablezzz with the name HardCoreKillah. Nice try Kevin.. I will watch you wherever you go ! You poor fucking Junkie.
    To bad you lied about 97 % of all storys but the 3 % will eat you up to death. I know there were more guys in our discord who heard when he said he posted and also said that his name on Gamers4Life was DaSinister.

DONT trust this guy, He is a psychopath.

Obviously If somebody Used my name why wouldnt they use my K4L name? Its Clearly Linked at the bottom of my account for everyone to see. Fact that you are just throwing these false claims around is pointless. Anyone can use Somebodys names in knight online it happens all the time. Either get some Proof or get off My k4l handle. Like i said before, Sorry you got scammed but Thats not my fault. You should have Made sure the guy that you trade was the Real person from ko4life.

Amuse me Moderator

your random capitalization of words really bothers me for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    your random capitalization of words really bothers me for some reason.
    yeah, that is strange AF.

Thats what happens when you install a shit auto correct. I turned it off lol

IGetOwnedI aka Hans Alexander Sjodin is actually the one doing those kind of 'attempts'. Not sure why he is reporting others.
    Hes charging back after obtaining the products, with made up stories and lies.

So don't trust him I just thought you should be warned, seeing he is making posts about others.

Hello @dragula

Iīam 200 % sure you are a GM/server owner from BlessedKO since that is the only server iīve recharged back my money.

Actually felt a litle bit bad when i did it cause i have never done it before. I donated 72 usd in 5 days on your server and was probably one of the
    biggest donaters at the beginning of the server.

One of the biggest reasons i did it was pretty simple:
    Koxpers, itīs not your fault and you can probably not do anything about it BUT when koxper was running around killing ppls in pk, farmed, killed bosses with k0xp for over 24 hours i got pissed. during this koxper killed bosses etc i tried to PM and the other 2 gmīs for 24 hours and No one was responding.
    Inactive gmīs who didnīt realy care about ths server.

So, in the description of paypal user "rules" I paid, and i got the Knight Cash. Bought for example premium(deluxe) which was 15 + npīs on every kill in CZ. But how can i use that item when koxper is killing me almost before iam entering that zone?

That means: i paid, and got what i paid for but the "product" didnīt match the description cause i couldnīt use it.

I understand you wanna paint me up like a idiot recharging back money on private server, but ask your gm/server owner friends out ther on GlobalKO, Project-KO and YourKO. Probably donated 3-5 x the money i did on your server and i have NEVER recharged back.
    Because the server went smooth, and i could use the items i paid for.

"Recharge back" money, i understand that is horrible for you since you probably worked pretty hard to do something good, or you just put that server up because you needed "fast" money. In my opinion, when gmīs is not active, when k0xper is running and destroying server for over 24 hours you can probably understand how i look at it.

I know players is using recharge back in wrong ways, but i am sorry, on this server i canīt really defend you. I would respect all the guys who recharged back on your server.
    Recharge back on paypal is possible for a reason, and that is for this kind of reasons. When creators put up servers and donīt take responsibility for it and actually fail it.

Give me a PM here in forum and i give you our discord channel and i can tell you in there how i see it.
    Last edited by IGetOwnedI; 11-02-2018 at 04:40 AM.

I understand you might not like our server at this point, but we will upgrade and become one of the greatest perhaps in months, or a year.. And you will want to come back at that time.
    But, i can't understand why are you giving false information's.

When you joined server at day 1, you already knew you are going to leave in 5 days. You even told to others you are playing only for 5 days, you checked server and you choose to donate. You didn't buy only premium but you made several purchases for 3 days.

1) Couldn't you see you don't like it from 1st purchase?
    2) Why you told others you are here for 5 days and leaving?
    3) You even tried to sell donated items for USD.
    4) Can you tell me when GM was offline for more than 7 hours?

So please, your pure intention from the start was that you will chargeback in the end, and that is fraudalent behavior.

You are even supporting others to do the same, you are really being fraudalent here. Else you wouldn't try to sell donated items for USD.. Clearly it's stated 'non-refundable virtual knight cash'.

Well if it makes you happy, keep doing it. When you come back to our server, we will block you from further purchases.

Good Luck.

Amuse me Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Dragula View Post
    I understand you might not like our server at this point, but we will upgrade and become one of the greatest perhaps in months, or a year.. And you will want to come back at that time.
    But, i can't understand why are you giving false information's.

When you joined server at day 1, you already knew you are going to leave in 5 days. You even told to others you are playing only for 5 days, you checked server and you choose to donate. You didn't buy only premium but you made several purchases for 3 days.

1) Couldn't you see you don't like it from 1st purchase?
    2) Why you told others you are here for 5 days and leaving?
    3) You even tried to sell donated items for USD.
    4) Can you tell me when GM was offline for more than 7 hours?

So please, your pure intention from the start was that you will chargeback in the end, and that is fraudalent behavior.

You are even supporting others to do the same, you are really being fraudalent here. Else you wouldn't try to sell donated items for USD.. Clearly it's stated 'non-refundable virtual knight cash'.

Well if it makes you happy, keep doing it. When you come back to our server, we will block you from further purchases.

Good Luck.
    Hey, I understand you not being able to keep koxpers in check, but could you at least avoid derailing threads and opening a new one? I don't see you denying the lack of cheating in your server, so what's the point in getting all defensive now?

Getting pissy about someone 'playing' your server for 5 days, with items literally generated out of thin air (oh no you lost the KC a hardworking script generated in the press of a button), and then complaining when they leave? I mean, provide a better service and that won't happen. Not even the biggest profit-makers play a PS for just 5 days.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Hey, I understand you not being able to keep koxpers in check, but could you at least avoid derailing threads and opening a new one? I don't see you denying the lack of cheating in your server, so what's the point in getting all defensive now?

Getting pissy about someone 'playing' your server for 5 days, with items literally generated out of thin air (oh no you lost the KC a hardworking script generated in the press of a button), and then complaining when they leave? I mean, provide a better service and that won't happen. Not even the biggest profit-makers play a PS for just 5 days.
    KOXP has been fixed in our server, there is no more KOXP.
    I didn't know it's OK to play a server, purchase KC and than chargeback. [Meanwhile try to sell those items for USD].

I'm sorry for being new in this scene, but is it OK for me to play a server, donate 500.00 USD, dominate the server a bit and than chargeback to play another server?

If that is OK I am sorry for pointing it out.

Regards.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast