Dawg21

This is a discussion on Dawg21 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; be careful of this guy, his forum name is dawg21, he lies, and scammed that 72 warrior with quest shield+7 ...
Page: 1

Banned

be careful of this guy, his forum name is dawg21, he lies, and scammed that 72 warrior with quest shield+7 from me. then just traded with crimsonrain, i talked crimsonrain ingame, it is the acct that i had for 2 days, then all of the sudden the pass didn't work, hmmmm and 1 day later, i see 72 warrior with +7 quest shield and 86k np on ares market section, and he used the NCS that was on the acct to rename it to dawg21.

Banned

his msn is [email protected], they are supposed "neighbors". Crimson, i sure hope ur warrior stays in ur hands cuz u made a risky deal =/

He's running around moradon selling IN +2 and some other nice unique +2 aswell xD He must be making some nice $$ scamming

Banned

that's not the real dawg anymore, that's the guy who bought the acct, i told him to be leary if he suddenly can't login with it, he told me he'd put a stop payment on the premium purchase lol, hence a banned acct for payment fraud. :P

He's running around moradon selling IN +2 and some other nice unique +2 aswell xD He must be making some nice $$ scamming[/b]
    Noobie Crimsonrain has those items and he probably needs warrior items for whole of them. Isnt this the guy who i told him to come with a in game name and he said he was in BadCompany and other big english speaking clans on ares?

Banned

yup, could mod/admin do ip check on killzehbaba/spit2333/dawg21 i think they're the same person