To Dear [email protected]

This is a discussion on To Dear [email protected] within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My reply from Paypal We have completed our investigation of this case. We attempted to process a refund from the ...
Page: 1

tommyleonghk

My reply from Paypal

We have completed our investigation of this case. We attempted to process a refund from the seller's account to your account. Unfortunately, the seller's account does not contain the funds necessary to cover this refund. We were able to recover $89.10 USD. We have taken action against the seller and are working to recover the remainder of your refund. We will contact you when we have more information. No further action is required of you at this time.

Seller Name & Email: Travis Farnsworth, [email protected]

wonder if paypal will make court charges to that FUKER.... Fuking send him to jail for Frauding

anyways.... it took paypal almost 1 month and i was ready to forget about that little money....

Banned

wow this is strange result

LeaveOut

thats sad to hear, did you call them ? or how ever..? might work for next ppl who get duped

thats sad to hear, did you call them ? or how ever..? might work for next ppl who get duped[/b]
    that would be cool, to dupe people

TopCat

so wat you are trying to say is.. if they scam and transfer fund into thier bank account.. basically if they have 0 paypal balance a charageback does not go through?

aero

I got scammed long long time ago on paypal, I called them and a week later or so I got all my money back

Banned

so wat you are trying to say is.. if they scam and transfer fund into thier bank account.. basically if they have 0 paypal balance a charageback does not go through?[/b]
    It does.
    Paypal money will go into - then...

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Moved to the right section.

tgrandomtask

they know this guy has scammed many times b4
    wouldnt suprize me if they find him and charge him

dawidek12

hahahahhah u got scammed again