Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dear KO4Life Members.

This is a discussion on Dear KO4Life Members. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have recently scammed a member of ko4life.com. I am now very scared since he has threatened to be mean, ...
Page: 1

hYpNotiQ

I have recently scammed a member of ko4life.com. I am now very scared since he has threatened to be mean, and yell at me, and hurt me in various ways. I am aware that scamming is bad, But everybody does it at one point of there life. My life is very good, I'm a very young GG player on the server of Carnac West. I like boys, and long walks on the beach with an array of venues and sports that I play in my freetime, here in the United States. I think I need help, because I have been threatened to the most scariest things ever. His name was iNfaMouS, I will post all of his threats below this. But anyways, does anybody know anyone I can go to on the ko4life.com staff, that helps out with this kinda stuff. I'm very scared, I'm in my room right now giggling, but im not gonna lie, (this ones for deen) i'm very scared. I'm shivering trying to hide my tears and emotions. I have never scammed anyone and have alot of GG trades during my KO Career. But I'm scared. Can somebody refer me to a psychologist, or a ko4life.com admin that is kinda caring, and will be willing to help me with this. Thank you, hYpNoTiQ. Now here is our conversation for all to read.

Steven(Infamous) : hi
    hypnotiq?-.- : ?
    Steven(Infamous) : you sell shard +8
    hypnotiq?-.- : yes
    Steven(Infamous) : ok trade level 80 warrior ?
    hypnotiq?-.- : sure
    Steven(Infamous) : ok come moradon, trade
    hypnotiq?-.- : k
    Steven(Infamous) : whats your name?
    hypnotiq?-.- : ben u ?
    Steven(Infamous) : k steven dumb fuck,
    hypnotiq?-.- : calm down sir
    Steven(Infamous) : FUCK U
    Steven(Infamous) : ok trade
    hypnotiq?-.- : ok
    Steven(Infamous) : WTF? HOW DO I NOT HAVE WARRIOR
    Steven(Infamous) : WTF DUDE OMFG IM GONNA FUCKING GG PWNU
    Steven(Infamous) : I am going to Come to your house and kill you and fuck your mother
    hypnotiq?-.- : ok
    Steven(Infamous) : JUST WAIT' IM ON THE PHONE WITH STEAM RIGHT NOW bitch
    Steven(Infamous) : ok they called me and said your banned GG
    Steven(Infamous) : FAGGOT ass mother fucking dick sucking thunder cunt[/b]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Uh...? If you've never been called that before on the internet, have you been playing neopets all this time?

Destroi

This kid might need actual help. It is illegal to neglect him. Could be suicidal for all we know. He is a good scammer though. I would have never been able to scam a guy like that. What if he gets aids!?

~Thank You

so yea..lets just ban this hypno guy because hes a faggot. scams some guy and gets threatened (over the internet might i add) and then once help because hes "scared"

ARE YOU FUCKING 6 YEARS OLD??????

if you're ruthless enough to scam an honest player, learn to deal with the after effect. people tend to get angry when they are robbed moron.

and hey if that guys threats were serious...that is none of our problems. dont do the crime if you cant handle the consequences.

ps. sorry for the bad language, people like this just really grind my gears.mods can warn/ban/edit to whatever extent they think is reasonable.

miami

little kids i swear... ffs

People on ko4life are all talk dont sweat it....

so yea..lets just ban this hypno guy because hes a faggot. scams some guy and gets threatened (over the internet might i add) and then once help because hes "scared"
    ARE YOU FUCKING 6 YEARS OLD??????

if you're ruthless enough to scam an honest player, learn to deal with the after effect. people tend to get angry when they are robbed moron.

and hey if that guys threats were serious...that is none of our problems. dont do the crime if you cant handle the consequences.
    ps. sorry for the bad language, people like this just really grind my gears.mods can warn/ban/edit to whatever extent they think is reasonable.[/b]
    You have to be mindless to believe he actually wants help. He just wants attention and mock ppl like you that takes this kind of stuff so seriously. If he has or not scammed someone its just irrelevant at this point, just look at the registration date, he just made that account to piss ppl off.

Hey cutie Senior Member

AAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
    THIS MADE ME ROFL SO HARD!!!

THUNDER CUNT?!?!? ROFLMFOFMLMAOMAOALAKHLAKH

AHAHAHAHAH YOUR SO LAME

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

You have to be mindless to believe he actually wants help. He just wants attention and mock ppl like you that takes this kind of stuff so seriously. If he has or not scammed someone its just irrelevant at this point, just look at the registration date, he just made that account to piss ppl off.[/b]
    didnt knew ur a fotrune teller.

how the fuck u know if he wants help or not, make same things, get same real life hisotry and be a EMO aswell, and then come make a topic telling you know all about him.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

lol its a joke he is fukin around i bet if we did ip search its someone we know ;P

Upgrade

its prolly you grim :P

lmfao this guy is an idiot

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

its prolly you grim :P[/b]
    lol na i dont have the time to think up something like that

I say IP BAN HIM

Arthurios

AAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
    THIS MADE ME ROFL SO HARD!!!
    THUNDER CUNT?!?!? ROFLMFOFMLMAOMAOALAKHLAKH

AHAHAHAHAH YOUR SO LAME[/b]

hahaha your reply did me laugh ALLOT harder hahahahahaha

the best part is the '' I like boys, and long walks on the beach ''

omg hahahaha you just cracked me up.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

same ahah ahahahah this scammer has humour!

Steven(Infamous) : k steven dumb fuck,
    hypnotiq?-.- : calm down sir
    Steven(Infamous) : FUCK U

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast