Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Dear Stabwoundz

This is a discussion on Dear Stabwoundz within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you are turkish, stop reading now. Really stop reading else you will just bitch and moan. OK your loss. ...
Page: 1

Aqu

Default Dear Stabwoundz

If you are turkish, stop reading now.

Really stop reading else you will just bitch and moan.

OK your loss.

I dont know if you noticed my friend, but I sold you a RING OF LIFE, not computer hardware.

I know they're quite similar, and when you logged on to KO to take my RoL I bet you thought to yourself "this is just a little extra while I await my computer hardware".

A month goes by, no computer hardware turns up (and why should it? I'm not sending you any) and you thought to yourself ahh I better charge back on paypal for this computer hardware. I only recieved a ring of life...

So you use paypal to charge me back. When I spoke with you on MSN I Said, you're turkish arent you, I dont want to sell to turks because you will just charge me back. Oh no you say, I'm not like that.

Well heres a news flash Stabwoundz you are just as bad as all the other scummy turks that chargeback in this game.

I will be honest, if I knew you were turk before you sent me the money I would have said, nvm I dont trust you because you are turkish. But I dont like to tar an entire country with the same brush, but FUCK ME if you forced it upon me again.

How many turkish people have I sold items to? The answer is 2.
    How many turkish people have I lost money to? The answer is 2.

And you turkish people wonder why you have a reputation worse than that of a child molesterer, the answer is because you are the most untruthworthy race on this planet. I'm sorry but you are. I'm ashamed to think that we are both classed as human beings because you are nothing like me.

I think of you as subhuman, stabwoundz, you are not good enough to lick dog shit up off the streets and I really hope that is what happens to you as you grow older.

You have turned me into an all out racist and unlike others who keep this hidden and only bitch to their close friends, I'm not ashamed of the fact I'm a racist.

If I saw a black guy dying on the street would I help? Yes.
    Asian? Yes
    White guy? Yes
    Someone wearing a turkish football shirt? No, I would stand there and watch him die, and I would enjoy it.

Yes its sick, taking pleasure from watching someone die, but I've seen dead and dying people before, yes its not particularly pleasent but I think I would watch a turkish man die with a certain amount of relish.

Anyway, enjoy my £7.50 stabwoundz, luckily I had just emptied my paypal account, so im not annoyed at the money loss, its more the principle of the thing.

And fuck you turks.

Aqu.

p.s. paging the turkish savior crew to the thread
    p.p.s. I dont care what you turks say because i fucking hate you.

Aqu

Now I find out all turkish IPs are banned. My racist turkish rant all for nothing

oh and he thought he was charging me back $130

Destroyer_Master

hey let me tell u 1 thing not all turks scam someone and not all turks buy for usd i know because i am turkish. OK some are assholes i admit that but dont go around blaming other turks for what 1 turk did ,and don't tell me where ever u come from there are not scammers

because scammers are every where around the world ok?

ok i am turkish and i have been scamed by one but i dont blame other turks to

Think about what u say...... :wacko:

PS: And what ever u say i will not reply or read so don't bover

yeah some turks are "okay"
    look at me

Default Re: Dear Stabwoundz

Originally posted by Aqu

Someone wearing a turkish football shirt? No, I would stand there and watch him die, and I would enjoy it.
    And i thought that im the sadist here..
    Anyway, do not forget this is a game, and most of the turks who are playing this game are little kids imo, cause they act like retards (most of them)
    and you are taking it too far.
    Get a bit realistic.

So now im stab a turk and you are gonna help him oke? h43r:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i think aqu's saying it out of anger because its the second time he's been scammed by a turk. i hate to say it but it is OK to generalise a country when 90% of them in this game cheat/scam or do something in anyway similar. the worst is when another comes all defensive and acts as if its only a handful who cheat/scam/etc but its more than just a handful. there is somethign VERY wrong with the turkish education system or something because i don't see it happening with EVERY country. instead of defending yourself being "maligned" along with the other bad eggs of your countrymen i think you guys should start a campaign for better education better language better morals.

and ps. this dickhead "stabwoundz" isn't wakoo so yea.

TunaFishyMe

all of you say that there are some good turks so we shouldnt blame the turkish population for ruining this game. Yes, there are some good turks, but 90% of the cheaters ARE turkish players. There are literally 10 cheaters for every husy out there. And you want people to look pass these turkish cheaters and say the turks didnt ruin the game? All of you know, even you turks know that this game was ruined when the turkish invasion started. EVERY SERVER. Not just diez. Not just ares. EVERY FUCKING SERVER. Even the day old servers are swarmed with turks using KOSP. If you had to sell a ROL to a turk or a non-turk, who would you be more suspicious of? 95% would be more suspicious of the turk. Yes, its unfortunate, but there is a reason for that. Stereotypes dont come out of no where, there are a reason for their creation.

Banned

isnt stabwoundz from oblivion

yea he was but oblivion disbanded recently..btw its a new stabwoundz. the old stabwoundz was wakoo who sold the account to this turk stabwoundz. i thought he was gg but guess not :/ . i'll ask wakoo if he got charge back too.

Banned

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    yea he was but oblivion disbanded recently..btw its a new stabwoundz. the old stabwoundz was wakoo who sold the account to this turk stabwoundz. i thought he was gg but guess not :/ . i'll ask wakoo if he got charge back too.
    why did oblivion disband..... no one tells me anything

phantom and few others going logos, and their playing pathos atm. so no active cl so clan disband D: some of us went to outkasted.

Wyvern

r u sure of he s a turk ? dont flame..i m wondering

oncemore

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    oblivion disbanded
    Thank the heavens

evenson

I've sold 2 things to turks for usd, both charge back, fuck them.

ID4N

Originally posted by evenson
    I've sold 2 things to turks for usd, both charge back, fuck them.
    tell madyb to go find em and fuk em up

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast