Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Dear Stabwoundz

This is a discussion on Dear Stabwoundz within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ME go turkey do 12389912038 vs me oke ? thats the only way they fight btw ^_^ (most of them ...
Page: 2

numb1337

ME go turkey do 12389912038 vs me oke ? thats the only way they fight btw ^_^

(most of them not all)

Phosgene

subhuman , dog shit...as if he was jew :<
    anyway aqu ur a good man....just think how low life turks are im sure itll make u better

BattyBat

Originally posted by Phosgene
    subhuman , dog shit...as if he was jew :<
    anyway aqu ur a good man....just think how low life turks are im sure itll make u better
    ey? make you better? aqu is a top quality bloke, who is pissed off, and rightly so, at whats happened.

<3 aqu

FinduS

Default Re: Dear Stabwoundz

Originally posted by Sad1st+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sad1st)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aqu

Someone wearing a turkish football shirt? No, I would stand there and watch him die, and I would enjoy it.
    And i thought that im the sadist here..
    Anyway, do not forget this is a game, and most of the turks who are playing this game are little kids imo, cause they act like retards (most of them)
    and you are taking it too far.
    Get a bit realistic.

So now im stab a turk and you are gonna help him oke? h43r:[/b]

i saw battybat posted here so i just had to come read :wub:

this is a game u say .. but hte post isnt about the game, this turk scammed real life money from him ..

MoneyOrLove

Stabwoundz also charged me back $250, he bought an IN and now he says I sold him hardware goods, fucking scammer

Aqu

hardware goods same message for me, I hope that counts in our advantage

The current owner of Stabwoundz aka Roguenler (or something similer) has always seemed a bit fishy to me. When he first quit this game I remember someone saying he scammed a few people for that but I didn't have proof so I kept my mouth shut.

There is no doubt now about him, what an ass. He is selling those items in turkish ytl to some "real life" friends of his so now he gets double his money. <_<
    I hope u feel like shit now roguenler remember karma please, the original owner of that account is a good gun so screw ya for ruining his rep.

wako0

i just found out all this. i was not stab anymore

he charged me back for some of the stuff i sold to him also that cock sucker. i dont keep money on paypal but i can lose my account over this shit tha motherless prick

stabwoundz=0wnor in forums

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    stabwoundz=0wnor in forums
    Rofl?
    Hahah, that dumbass told me to get my own charecter, rofl, what a fucking looser, buying his charecter, and scamming.

evenson

rogeunler scammed jimxrox and my iron belt like.. a year ago, then said he needed it for drug money -.-

Supreme

Originally posted by Sad1st+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sad1st)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aqu

Someone wearing a turkish football shirt? No, I would stand there and watch him die, and I would enjoy it.
    Anyway, do not forget this is a game, and most of the turks who are playing this game are little kids imo, cause they act like retards (most of them)
    Get a bit realistic.

So now im stab a turk and you are gonna help him oke? h43r:[/b]
    Anytime someone steals money its no longer a game. I probably would react the same way as Aqu - imagine someone stealing money out of your pocket - you gunna stand there and let em do it? In all likelyhood you would beat them down. Same should go here as well. Track the fux0r down.

wako0

wow paypal needs to fix this shit he charged me back for stuff i sold him on july! and puts i didnt recieve the cd? he had to be turk...

god damn turks im sry for the rest but omg!
    534$ <_<

Originally posted by Supreme+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Supreme)</div>
    Originally posted by Sad1st@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aqu

Get a bit realistic.

So now im stab a turk and you are gonna help him oke? h43r:
    Anytime someone steals money its no longer a game. I probably would react the same way as Aqu - imagine someone stealing money out of your pocket - you gunna stand there and let em do it? In all likelyhood you would beat them down. Same should go here as well. Track the fux0r down.[/b]
    wadup blot

i think paypal should let you see where the person ip is coming from (ie usa, turkey, etc)

MoneyOrLove

well he put he didn't receieve computer hardware to me aswell aqu, as you say, it should work in our advantage as its the same also the same day

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast