Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Dear Stabwoundz

This is a discussion on Dear Stabwoundz within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how could you resolve this? i cant do it using the website since the reolution cnter has no option than ...
Page: 3

wako0

how could you resolve this? i cant do it using the website since the reolution cnter has no option than i have proof i shipped the item, i gave him the money basck or i will give him the money back.

are you guys planning on calling paypal over the phone?

FatM4n

Is there some button on paypal that says charge back?
    How does some ppl do it?
    Does you need to talk to the CC company to charge back the paypal account?

And cant you say it was virtual items? or does the buyer type what kind of transaction is going down?

Pwner4Last

another scammer :rollseyes:

Cleatus

guys.. . let's get this little terd. We have all been scammed by the same guy.

I will referance your claim number.. you referance mine. He's a thief and a fraud. Brains over.. wait.. anyhow.

talked to paypal.. they will support this action.

hard to get to someone in turkey... unless you know someone there that can contact him.

wako0

i think he meant get him by not letting him get away with this :unsure:

Cleatus

What can I do if I believe a buyer's claim is fraudulent?

We want to know if you believe that a buyer's claim is fraudulent. PayPal takes action against buyers who file fraudulent claims and we welcome any information you might be able to provide. Once a case is closed, you will be able to report a fraudulent claim through the "Report Fraud" link on the Claim Details page.

yeah.. I meant not letting him get away with it. Still if Paypal "happens" to prosecute him.. and he goes to jail.. I would dance an irish jig,... on a map of turkey.

Sorry to my turkish friends. I'm pissed.

wako0

ima see if he actually goes ahead and claims again that it wasnt a virtual item if he does ill as for ur case # to use it against his ass

Cleatus

as long as you return the favor.,.. either way we should do this. I would like to see this asshat go to jail or something. Set an example for all the little cheaters out there. I don't like being robbed.

Phosgene

if u live in the US :
    http://www.ic3.gov/

wako0

anyone thta got charged back by this fag call paypal i did and they fixed it.

Cleatus

he didn't reply by the 3rd as he was supposed to, but they say they will investigate and it could take a couple of weeks. I'll call them tomorrow and try to resolve it that way.

wako0

i just told the agent it was a virtual itemand he did the same on a few ppl and she fixed it right away

specforce

Originally posted by Destroyer_Master

because scammers are every where around the world ok?

yeah not only turks scam ppl in this game

Phosgene

what agent ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast