Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

DEATH ROW

This is a discussion on DEATH ROW within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nuff said. Check KingofKnight. Check Eslant. Your comments. Where is Carona420 when u need him? He got them banned last ...
Page: 1

denon33

Nuff said. Check KingofKnight. Check Eslant. Your comments. Where is Carona420 when u need him? He got them banned last time. Lets see who can do it this time.

kronik

me

Banned

i can't believe that The biggest koxper of all times is reporting others? xD Kinda lame tho... And btw he is koxping at CW-2 Grell all the time RIGHT NOW! So maybe it's fair to get your self banned first? Idiot........

kronik

shame on you -_-

denon33

Estonians stick together lol. Loving your attempt to deflect the real issue of this thread. This guy was also in Lateralus. The clan that got banned with these guys in it last year. And I hardly think I'm in the same league as you guys when it comes to using 3rd party progs so I really dont think I'm the biggest Koxper. My characters are banned. As I've admitted in other threads. So tbh I really dont give a fu*k about what you say.

The 2nd picture makes me laugh. TheGreatDevil, turning MeeP and CharlietheUnicorn, PowderRacer and the rest of his clannies in.

You really dont need me to state what everyone knows and can see. Go go buy those name change scrolls lol. So you've all quit clan, your gonna have to do better than that. Surely you have farmed enuff in bifrost by now to afford to change your name? BB

Estonians stick together lol. Loving your attempt to deflect the real issue of this thread. This guy was also in Lateralus. The clan that got banned with these guys in it last year. And I hardly think I'm in the same league as you guys when it comes to using 3rd party progs so I really dont think I'm the biggest Koxper. My characters are banned. As I've admitted in other threads. So tbh I really dont give a fu*k about what you say.

You really dont need me to state what everyone knows and can see. Go go buy those name change scrolls lol. So you've all quit clan, your gonna have to do better than that. Surely you have farmed enuff in bifrost by now to afford to change your name? BB[/b]
    I saw you running around with your archer ColoColo ... so not all banned, eh, you should report yourself. And whats this latarus your talking about?

Let me get this straight...you cheated on several chars and got banned on them but you still cheat on the last chars you got and your reporting cheaters? Talk about epic fail.

Oh and, if you dont care then dont reply to this, if you reply to this it means you care.

If your chars are banned then....who took the screenshots :lol:

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

The 2nd picture makes me laugh. TheGreatDevil, turning MeeP and CharlietheUnicorn, PowderRacer and the rest of his clannies in.[/b]
    Oh, this is really pathetic, did you forget to take SS of the rest of our convo? you know, were after you say "more proff" i say "have fun, btw i lied to see if you were gonna be honest or not."

No? I didn't think so, so freaking pathetic. Go get yourself a life you jackass, GOD, I've never seen anyone as fucked up as you.

denon33

Nicklame.

Ive lost my name on every new server that comes out from day 1.

Im on orc side anyways =/[/b]

[quote]
    I saw you running around with your archer ColoColo ... so not all banned, eh, you should report yourself. And whats this latarus your talking about?

Let me get this straight...you cheated on several chars and got banned on them but you still cheat on the last chars you got and your reporting cheaters? Talk about epic fail.

Lol Meep. If MeeP in game is not forum Meep why are you bothering to post in this thread? I set the trap and you fell right into it. Surely if that wasn't you, you dont have anything to worry about. If it is you ( which it clearly is ) then the sensible thing to have done was to keep quiet. But I knew you couldn't and I was just waiting for the reply. You didn't disappoint me. Epic Fail....I think not. You just owned yourself.

As for Colo....He gets logged every now and then to check on u guys and do a bit of PK thats all.

You have tried to claim CW Meep is not you. Now thats clearly become an Epic Fail. And as you can see. Thegreatdevil was very willing to turn you in to save his own neck. Wow, no honour amongst thieves xD

I enjoy pwning retards, feeels so good. I dont even know this greatdevil fellow

Still living with your parents? All cool with your brother? Still a mentally retarded stalker like it turned out from the last thread.

denon33

Oh, this is really pathetic, did you forget to take SS of the rest of our convo? you know, were after you say "more proff" i say "have fun, btw i lied to see if you were gonna be honest or not."

No? I didn't think so, so freaking pathetic. Go get yourself a life you jackass, GOD, I've never seen anyone as fucked up as you.[/b]
    LOL....keep replying guys your digging and digging and digging and getting yourselves deeper and deeper. Haha this is so funny.

I just feel sorry for Jurandinho and Klen, coz I like those guys. And take a look in the mirror greatdevil..I kinda think its pretty f**ked up to turn your own friends in.

LOL....keep replying guys your digging and digging and digging and getting yourselves deeper and deeper. Haha this is so funny.

I just feel sorry for Jurandinho and Klen, coz I like those guys. And take a look in the mirror greatdevil..I kinda think its pretty f**ked up to turn your own friends in.
    [/b]
    I was merely stating the same thing out, thanks for doing it yourself.

Go buy a hooker and get some pussy, you neeeed it.

nutsackatak1

I was merely stating the same thing out, thanks for doing it yourself.
    Go buy a hooker and get some pussy, you neeeed it.[/b]
    lol he got you pretty good xD

denon33

I enjoy pwning retards, feeels so good. I dont even know this greatdevil fellow
    Still living with your parents? All cool with your brother? Still a mentally retarded stalker like it turned out from the last thread.[/b]
    I dont even know this greatdevil fellow? Well he is your party leader at paramun. He was in deathrow with you. Haha.

You can turn things personal if you want MeeP....Just shows your lack of maturity. Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me.

Forum MeeP does indeed = K0xp CW MeeP. Pwned. I dont know why your even attempting to claim innocence. Like I said earlier, the best thing you could have done was keep quiet. But you couldn't, and if that isn't evidence enough, along with screenshots , along with being seen by countless others, along with the way your trying to worm yourself out of this, I dont know what is. If anyone reads the other thread and this one you have made too many mistakes, contradicted yourself too many times. Wow. Call me whatever you want. At least I'm being honest.

Boogie opens the floor to others who have seen these guys 24/7 at Brahman/Para.

And he doesn't even know who this greatdevil fellow is? LOL

Little archer Senior Member

id say insurance is worse than them

denon33

And here they are a few minutes ago.....Just before maintenance. I'm loving that autoloot thang Hollow. Not a pet in sight. And not one of them at the keyboard, all tucked up nice and warm in bed. All together now...arrhhh, bless their little cotton socks lol

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast