Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

DEATH ROW

This is a discussion on DEATH ROW within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you don't think you're in the same league then why are you still using 3rd party tools? Your characters ...
Page: 2

Banned

If you don't think you're in the same league then why are you still using 3rd party tools?

Your characters got banned and you're jealous that the guys you were koxping didn't.... LIFE IS UNFEAR I KNOW!! Get used to it and stop blaming others when you do exactly the same thing as they did, AND YOU'RE STILL DOING IT!

I feel like you have some kind of retardeness or something....

BTW there are like 2000000 other koxpers, why don't you whine about all of them? Go ahead and post pictures of all the koxpers around knight online... OHH you wont... why? Because you're just mad that you koxped with thease guys and you started to argue and fight with them. Then 1 day you characters were banned but their's weren't

You should quit ko... it sucks anyway

denon33

Atleast we're getting somewhere now. At least your admitting to it. And if your looking for someone to blame, blame your lovely meep for being the single most arrogant person I have ever met online.

And I'm still doing it? LOL no evidence of that, unlike all the ss and desperate attempts by you lot to deflect the blame. Doesn't it make you crazy you dont know the characters name who is taking the Screenshots? It could be anyone that comes past you......and anyway had any of you been at your keyboard at maintenance time you would have seen who it was. I was there for over 5 mins.

I hear that private server calling you....Hahaha

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

Lol Meep. If MeeP in game is not forum Meep why are you bothering to post in this thread? I set the trap and you fell right into it. Surely if that wasn't you, you dont have anything to worry about. If it is you ( which it clearly is ) then the sensible thing to have done was to keep quiet. But I knew you couldn't and I was just waiting for the reply. You didn't disappoint me. Epic Fail....I think not. You just owned yourself.

You have tried to claim CW Meep is not you. Now thats clearly become an Epic Fail. And as you can see. Thegreatdevil was very willing to turn you in to save his own neck. Wow, no honour amongst thieves xD[/b]
    if a idiot like you would say "theworldwelivingin" is koxping on some server, and it wouldnt be me, do u honestly think i would be quiet and not care about it ?
    Wouldnt u think i would try to defend myself if i wasnt koxping.

However im pretty sure i wouldnt respond if i would have koxped, becouse then i could nothing say exept "yeah i did koxp so wat"

boogiewoogie i think this game is gotten too deep into ur head, ur tryng to shoot others when u should shoot urself first.

"shoot" = using a firearm to target someone and then pull the trigger

denon33

Another Estonian. Take a look at the screenshots. And just stop lying. He has shot himself and all of you in the foot. Can you not follow a simple line of thinking and reasoning. Its just so clear and evident. End of. Or do all blindly walk round sucking MeeP's penis like a pacifier.

Do you start crying like a baby if he takes it away?

Nice how he has gone 70-78 in less than a month. Hmmm, wonder how he did that.

Its not too deep into my head. I maybe play 1-2 hrs a day atm. Unlike you guys who some how manage to have a social life, go to school / uni / work, eat, read forums, who knows maybe even spend time with a girlfriend and still fit in 24 hrs of lvling each day.

I just dislike all of your pathetic attempts to defend something that is indefensible.

Banned

HAHA NO EVIDENCE? XD LOOK AT THE PICTURES YOU POSTED. The one where you are talking to TheGreatDevil...
    No "Using skill" text but damages are coming.. NO KOXP OKE?

boogiewoogie i think this game is gotten too deep into ur head, ur tryng to shoot others when u should shoot urself first.[/b]
    win

denon33

HAHA NO EVIDENCE? XD LOOK AT THE PICTURES YOU POSTED. The one where you are talking to TheGreatDevil...
    No "Using skill" text but damages are coming.. NO KOXP OKE? [/b]
    Put your brain in gear before you open your mouth. That was over a month ago and those characters are banned. Doh u really are thick as f*ck lol

Banned

Anyway was nice to chat with every1 xD But i think this topic is a peace of shit Just blaming each others

I haven't played ko like half year now and i wont in future either.... I recommend you the same boogie...

bountyhunter

Another Estonian. Take a look at the screenshots. And just stop lying. He has shot himself and all of you in the foot. Can you not follow a simple line of thinking and reasoning. Its just so clear and evident. End of. Or do all blindly walk round sucking MeeP's penis like a pacifier.

Do you start crying like a baby if he takes it away?

Nice how he has gone 70-78 in less than a month. Hmmm, wonder how he did that.

Its not too deep into my head. I maybe play 1-2 hrs a day atm. Unlike you guys who some how manage to have a social life, go to school / uni / work, eat, read forums, who knows maybe even spend time with a girlfriend and still fit in 24 hrs of lvling each day.

I just dislike all of your pathetic attempts to defend something that is indefensible.[/b]
    this just can't get any better than this. you live your life, attend school/work/whatever else and get a ko char which is fun to play with from time to time. politically: I SAY YES TO THIS SHIET.

and you my friend boogie are just a jelous person with big problems
    P.S from "Unlike you guys who some how manage to have ..." i read out that you do not have any of those mentioned. kinda sad

denon33

MeeP rounding up all his Estonian buddies to slag me off. None of you know me. You can say what you like. Your just all too blind and juvenile to follow a simple thread.

1. DeathRow Koxping at para/Brah for 3 weeks 24/7
    2. Screenshots Prove it.
    3. Meep doesn't know greatdevil and someone else is using his forum name
    4. Forum MeeP clearly knows who I am through his posts
    5. I've posted forum picks of me Koxping with the ingame Meep and the ingame theGreatDevil and the whole deathrow clan. Kinda strange how forum Meep comes on here saying he doesn't know theGreatDevil, yet they are both from Estonia, both in the same clan, and both have felt the need to post in this thread, both in the same party 24/7
    6. Why does forum MeeP feel the need to get half the guys he is Koxping with to slag me off?
    7. MeeP contradicting himself over and over again
    8. Your responses are pretty predictable, saying I need to get a life etc...Kinda expected from undeveloped childrens minds.
    9. None of you are able to follow what the thread is about...just descending into name calling, hoping to "hijack" the real issue.
    10. 2+2 = 4. But in your muddled strangely wired brains apparently it = 5.

If people take the time to read the whole thread, and they aren't Estonian, anyone with half a brain will come to the conclusion that what I am saying is the truth...And you lot are running scared.

Why all leave the clan after I made this thread if you are legit? How has Meep gone 70-78 in such a short time. Why was the clan made exclusively of archers and a few priests? Why have so many other people seen you at the same spots 24/7?

And all your defense is...You gotta get a life man, I think you head is f**ked. Seriously my head is completely where it should be. Its you guys trying to save yourselves and your reputations people have to question.

1. DeathRow Koxping at para/Brah for 3 weeks 24/7

Okay..?
    2. Screenshots Prove it.

What you need 2 points for 1 thing?
    3. Meep doesn't know greatdevil and someone else is using his forum name
    And?
    4. Forum MeeP clearly knows who I am through his posts
    Check last thread, i wasnt brainwashed in the mean time with no memory
    5. I've posted forum picks of me Koxping with the ingame Meep and the ingame theGreatDevil and the whole deathrow clan. Kinda strange how forum Meep comes on here saying he doesn't know theGreatDevil, yet they are both from Estonia, both in the same clan, and both have felt the need to post in this thread, both in the same party 24/7
    Proof please. Anyone can accuse
    6. Why does forum MeeP feel the need to get half the guys he is Koxping with to slag me off?
    You really think i know all these guys who post here? Its a bit racist imo.
    7. MeeP contradicting himself over and over again
    Feel free to show where i contradict.
    8. Your responses are pretty predictable, saying I need to get a life etc...Kinda expected from undeveloped childrens minds.
    Maybe there is some truth in my sayings, mr joda.
    9. None of you are able to follow what the thread is about...just descending into name calling, hoping to "hijack" the real issue.
    So....gonna tell everybody whats its about? Since im kinda clueless, you make a post, accuse without any proof and your trying to do what..? You seem like a lunatic on a holy mission...in a virtual world.
    10. 2+2 = 4. But in your muddled strangely wired brains apparently it = 5.
    Wow, you suck at math also.

If people take the time to read the whole thread, and they aren't Estonian, anyone with half a brain will come to the conclusion that what I am saying is the truth...And you lot are running scared.
    Shivers, e-thugs give me the creeps

Why all leave the clan after I made this thread if you are legit? How has Meep gone 70-78 in such a short time. Why was the clan made exclusively of archers and a few priests? Why have so many other people seen you at the same spots 24/7?
    Why not go ingame and ask them?

And all your defense is...You gotta get a life man, I think you head is f**ked. Seriously my head is completely where it should be. Its you guys trying to save yourselves and your reputations people have to question.

Such a long post...whats the point of it?

denon33

ZZZZZZZZ

lets see what happens hey meep? You will get caught. What are you more worried about? people finding out you are one and the same? or getting banned before you get to 80?

Either way you lot seriously have to take a close look at yourselves. Lying your backsides off to save a virtual reputation. Sad

You seem to be stuck.

Feels like you got absolutely nothing to do.

Everybody needs a purpose.

denon33

If u cant understand a simple thread as I keep stating you might aswell give up now.

The 5th post in the thread by me shows ss of "ingame" MeeP and Deathrow K0xping. The other shows thegreatdevil telling me where you are.

And the 6th post is by "forum" MeeP. Why did you feel the need to jump in and start spouting off?

All you had to say was, thats not me. I hadn't suggested that "forum" MeeP and "ingame" MeeP were the same person at that point, but you felt the need to go on the defensive straight away and get involved in the thread.

Now if you are not one and the same why would you want to be so defensive about just another random post, albeit a post showing a player who shares your forum name?

Any normal person without a guilty conscience would have kept quiet. Yet you didn't. you fell hook, line and sinker for it and went on the defensive.

Imhotep

lol boogie give it a rest =/ seriously, if they get banned they get banned, if they don't they don't, I dunno why you care so much about this, you got banned and they didn't so you feel the need to make a topic about it saying how unfair it is that you got caught koxping ?

Not being rude here, honestly, but you say that these guys have lives and still play ko or w/e, so who's the one missing out ? the guy that's still living a full life or the one that is on the computer for 24 hours a day trying to be the best on a video game. (Not saying that's you, just saying in general).

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to condone cheating, it's obviously wrong and against the game's laws, but at the end of the day, in 10 years time from now, who will care ? "oh you cheated at a game when you were in high school or college !!!" lol, anyway, end of post

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast