Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

DEATH ROW

This is a discussion on DEATH ROW within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Point was imhotep, how can they say they aren't cheating and they are legit and have lives outside of KOL ...
Page: 3

denon33

Point was imhotep, how can they say they aren't cheating and they are legit and have lives outside of KOL yet be online lvling 24/7. I play max 1-2 hrs a day atm. I've no idea what they get up to in an average day. What I do know is they say they have lives which just further goes to show that they are probably afk for 20 out of 24hrs.

I'm not complaining about getting banned...i deserved it, thats not what the thread is about. I just dont like MeeP, his arrogance, his lies and the way he uses people to get where he wants. The way you tell him something in confidence and he then goes public with it. The way he belittles people. Trust me when I was in DeathRow he speaks to people like they are a piece of sh1t. He constantly talks about people behind their backs etc

All of those things add up to a pretty horrible person in my eyes. I am certainly not jealous....

Close thread please, Boogie, I don't know why you even post here anymore, the population of KO4LIFE would rather side with KOXPERS rather then side with you.

denon33

5 minutes ago CW2

Dont know what your problem is Dan....Am I not allowed to have an opinion?

This is the cheaters section. I'm posting about cheaters. And you dont have to read my posts.

You're a cheater, might aswell post yourself bro.

Banned

You're a cheater, might aswell post yourself bro.[/b]
    ...Said the cheater to the cheater accusing cheaters

bountyhunter

Point was imhotep, how can they say they aren't cheating and they are legit and have lives outside of KOL yet be online lvling 24/7. I play max 1-2 hrs a day atm. I've no idea what they get up to in an average day. What I do know is they say they have lives which just further goes to show that they are probably afk for 20 out of 24hrs.

I'm not complaining about getting banned...i deserved it, thats not what the thread is about. I just dont like MeeP, his arrogance, his lies and the way he uses people to get where he wants. The way you tell him something in confidence and he then goes public with it. The way he belittles people. Trust me when I was in DeathRow he speaks to people like they are a piece of sh1t. He constantly talks about people behind their backs etc

All of those things add up to a pretty horrible person in my eyes. I am certainly not jealous....[/b]
    dude, your talking against yourself apparently they just leave their chars and do their things, that's it. and you say you play 2h max,in that time you go find them, accuse them. what's the point of playing then ? get your aims straight

auditurbo4

...Said the cheater to the cheater accusing cheaters[/b]
    Haha i dunno if Dan cheats but.. Good one! :P

Ohhh the irony <_<

5 minutes ago CW2

Dont know what your problem is Dan....Am I not allowed to have an opinion?

This is the cheaters section. I&#39;m posting about cheaters. And you dont have to read my posts.[/b]
    Ah oh, that koxper is one of your friends! Better remove him now!

kronik

i dont think u have much room to comment either xlegednz
    after seeing what i saw on a different type of ko website....

Lol, what are you getting at kronik, I use snoxd, if that&#39;s is what your talking about? I&#39;m not hiding it, Snoxd use to be a private server that I played, it&#39;s now grown into a hacking community. I am one of the top mages in cwest, I have gained my level legit.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Lol, what are you getting at kronik, I use snoxd, if that&#39;s is what your talking about? I&#39;m not hiding it, Snoxd use to be a private server that I played, it&#39;s now grown into a hacking community. I am one of the top mages in cwest, I have gained my level legit.[/b]
    u mean i&#39;m one of the top mages on c-west... i made chocolate godly :P hehe

naw but for this topic, sad how some members, especially some old ko4life members are defending they don&#39;t koxp... when it&#39;s clearly shown in the pictures... and well i&#39;ve clearly heard from certain people that it is you

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

...Said the cheater to the cheater accusing cheaters[/b]
    Rofl Hi Alex <3

i dont think u have much room to comment either xlegednz
    after seeing what i saw on a different type of ko website....[/b]
    Seems how you use the Same Website
    So... pwnt urself

Lol, what are you getting at kronik, I use snoxd, if that&#39;s is what your talking about? I&#39;m not hiding it, Snoxd use to be a private server that I played, it&#39;s now grown into a hacking community. I am one of the top mages in cwest, I have gained my level legit.[/b]
    and everyone uses Snoxd I have a account ill be the first to say
    lol if dupe comes out i want it
    i found snoxd for A tottally diffrent game i was trying to hack haha :P

Dude boogie, You are the most annoying and retarded person on this forum. Why wont u just stfu? Whos the one ratting out on others? Id like to see the WHOLE convo of the PM, not just 3 lines from him. What was the reason your last char was banned? Whats going to be the reason this char gets banned?

This topic needs to be closed.

denon33

Dude boogie, You are the most annoying and retarded person on this forum. Why wont u just stfu? Whos the one ratting out on others? Id like to see the WHOLE convo of the PM, not just 3 lines from him. What was the reason your last char was banned? Whats going to be the reason this char gets banned?

This topic needs to be closed.[/b]
    That was the end of the conversation.That was all that was said in the conversation.End of. Think there has been sufficient proof in the rest of the thread and on officials. Your just condoning Meep/Bijuu Charlie, thegreatdevil, n1ckthegr33k,ichuj,hollowhero, heaveninhell, jurandinho69, klenui, roug3f3v3r and all the others that are now upper 70&#39;s who spent weeks at para/brah.

Its immaterial what I may or may not have done in the past, that was not the point. I wonder how long it will take for people to start complaining about them in PK on these forums? I&#39;ve already spoke to some top guys in cz about them and they have all said they are worth shit.

Infact several guys have actually said charlietheunicorn and meep/bijuu are genuinely very very skilled in PK, but all their NP/ladder points are worthless..and thats the way the top clans are viewing them...merely an irritation.

And I dont see how telling the truth makes me a retard. Blindly lying over and over again to protect his forum reputation and hacking to 80 is ok....But if someone puts proof in front of you then thats a bad thing?

Whatever.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast