Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

DEATH ROW

This is a discussion on DEATH ROW within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That was the end of the conversation.That was all that was said in the conversation.End of. Think there has been ...
Page: 4

That was the end of the conversation.That was all that was said in the conversation.End of. Think there has been sufficient proof in the rest of the thread and on officials. Your just condoning Meep/Bijuu Charlie, thegreatdevil, n1ckthegr33k,ichuj,hollowhero, heaveninhell, jurandinho69, klenui, roug3f3v3r and all the others that are now upper 70's who spent weeks at para/brah.

Its immaterial what I may or may not have done in the past, that was not the point. I wonder how long it will take for people to start complaining about them in PK on these forums? I've already spoke to some top guys in cz about them and they have all said they are worth shit.

Infact several guys have actually said charlietheunicorn and meep/bijuu are genuinely very very skilled in PK, but all their NP/ladder points are worthless..and thats the way the top clans are viewing them...merely an irritation.

And I dont see how telling the truth makes me a retard. Blindly lying over and over again to protect his forum reputation and hacking to 80 is ok....But if someone puts proof in front of you then thats a bad thing?
    Whatever.[/b]
    The only reason you are bitching about this is because u were never able to make it upper 70's, You were the stupid one to get caught and now your putting the blame on others. If you were never banned you would still be koxping with them and everything would be sweet. And you arnt worth shit on cwest, they havnt imposed any threat in CZ and noone is pissed at them, they are rarely there. You were just saying that they have been at para's 24/7 and now your saying they pk? What is there a new koxp where u can be 2 places at once?

Now just stfu, noone cares about u. Lock this

lol he got you pretty good xD[/b]
    hehe he did get him good. No more using the excuse "it's some1 else, my name gets taken on every server bla bla.." then find it mysteriously being koxp'd

he got u bad.

denon33

The only reason you are bitching about this is because u were never able to make it upper 70's, You were the stupid one to get caught and now your putting the blame on others. If you were never banned you would still be koxping with them and everything would be sweet. And you arnt worth shit on cwest, they havnt imposed any threat in CZ and noone is pissed at them, they are rarely there. You were just saying that they have been at para's 24/7 and now your saying they pk? What is there a new koxp where u can be 2 places at once?

Now just stfu, noone cares about u. Lock this[/b]
    Look at the dates of the posts...Meep turned 80, name changed to Bijuu and stopped botting....same with charlie. Looks like whilst they have been "outed", they still managed 79 and 80. And meep did exactly what I said he'd do, ie..name change and give the others the choice...of coming with him or getting no more help from him as int priest. ie he got where he wanted and dropped the others.

As for not posing any threat maybe they are on at different times to you? Last time I checked a world clock Australia is 10 hrs ahead of Estonia/Uk. I dont give a sh1t what you think about me, I've taken enough cr4p to have grown a skin. Or you just partaking in that delightful and most humourless of Aussie pastimes :- Pommy bashing.

And Frukwan, the post by Nut referred to the infinately undeniably mature post before by meep saying I should go out and get some pussy coz i need it. Nut was flaming me lol, but hey good to know a few people are pleased Meep has been proved a liar.

No longer interested anyway....I never got them banned, but I have made MeeP look the dick he is. Job done so i'm not posting in this thread anymore.

You really are stupid, just because i live in australia doesnt mean i am, im 1/2 irish 1/2 brit, I play at australia night / early morning which is when the servers are populated, and no they dont. The only person that youve made look like a dick in this thread is yourself.

Good to see you will not post, lets hope u wont make any more retarded topics ay?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

You really are stupid, just because i live in australia doesnt mean i am, im 1/2 irish 1/2 brit, I play at australia night / early morning which is when the servers are populated, and no they dont. The only person that youve made look like a dick in this thread is yourself.

Good to see you will not post, lets hope u wont make any more retarded topics ay?[/b]
    wait i don't get, boogie wrote this topic to show the ko4life community that MeeP is a koxper... so he pointed out the cheater, but why does it seem like u are defending the cheaters in some kind of way

Lol, at meeps selling topic.
    u mean i'm one of the top mages on c-west... i made chocolate godly :P hehe

naw but for this topic, sad how some members, especially some old ko4life members are defending they don't koxp... when it's clearly shown in the pictures... and well i've clearly heard from certain people that it is you[/b]
    Just so you know nik, chocolate was good before you came.

Lol, at meeps selling topic.

Just so you know nik, chocolate was good before you came. [/b]
    bb brope bb

bq79jr

i agree with disturbed...i was bored and stumbled onto this topic, and as i continue reading Boogie just makes himself seem more and more like a D-bag....quit worrying about other people bro...you have presented the facts, now just shut up and let people decide for themselves...you are wasting your time over nothing

Well.. If MeeP is either pinkops/blackops or cavity, then he is the biggest KOXPER of them all. Me and my brother Davo had them banned and then they made MANY bullshit topics on Official Forums. Now Whoever colocolo is aswell, They can get fucked.

No longer interested anyway....I never got them banned, but I have made MeeP look the dick he is. Job done so i'm not posting in this thread anymore.[/b]
    Lol so now hes pming me. Dude look im not defending the cheaters, but i think its ridiculously stupid for someone that cheated with all these guys, gets banned and now tries to get everyone against all the others. And then he tries to say they are dogging out on eachother, where he doesnt show the whole pm convo, making that person look bad.

This topic needs to be closed h34r:

Lol so now hes pming me. Dude look im not defending the cheaters, but i think its ridiculously stupid for someone that cheated with all these guys, gets banned and now tries to get everyone against all the others. And then he tries to say they are dogging out on eachother, where he doesnt show the whole pm convo, making that person look bad.

This topic needs to be closed h34r:[/b]
    What I don't get is how he got banned and MeeP didn't....

What I don't get is how he got banned and MeeP didn't....[/b]

Maybe boogie was the only one that got caught? Dont get me wrong, i hate koxpers with a passion, but i hate the ones that dog out on others that they have been partying with for a few weeks even more

denon33

Just for your information...I pm'd disturbed to say I took offence to being called a retard as I have a down syndrome cousin and really hate that word. Thats what the pm was about, dont try and make out I'm spamming pm's to you when all I said was I find those comments deeply offensive.

And that was the whole conversation with thegreatdevil.

As for Meep, he was using KOautobot aka 458 which auto detects any GM logging in...you dont even need the name on a list. That particular bot autotowns and switches off thus meaning your just standing in town. I was dead and leeching at the time coz I couldn't get the bot to work. Thats how I got banned. And the reason I went after MeeP so hard is because I told him some very personal things and he went public with them on these forums. I really dont take kindly to that.

I kinda agree that this topic should be closed now. The point has been made, I've learnt many lessons and regret if I have upset or pissed anyone off ( except MeeP ofc ).

Anyway DeathRow disbanded the second this thread was started...And most of them will probably have name changed and nation changed or whatever. They can still be easily tracked and as they say...There is no smoke without fire. I know peregrina and cali read these forums and for this topic to have been around for some time, and the ones on the officials I'm pretty certain its over for me and for them now.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234