Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Deathy (BloodLine) Scamer

This is a discussion on Deathy (BloodLine) Scamer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yea i'm sorry to say but i liked all the bloodline guys. we had great parties together and we had ...
Page: 2

yea i'm sorry to say but i liked all the bloodline guys. we had great parties together and we had a great alliance together; we were also all very friendly and respectful of each other. The last 3 minutes of csw bloodline wants to turn on their own allies who they actually have an alliance with and then tell us they allied with someone else? The only excuse they gave was SS didn't show up for csw........ PFFFFFFF we've been to every csw we've only missed one the whole time we were allied with bloodline. Maybe a few times we only had about 2 parties but there is noway you can say we weren't there for 2 weeks! Every other clan can vouche for getting pwned by SS.

Bloodline its your loss have fun with the 12gbs you're gonna get if you get it lets not forget what happened with the other ally with sapientes you proved that you dont know much and i'm sure you'll continue making mistakes in your judgement of players. As far as I can see you just lost your most loyal ally and I hope you're happy with it. Have fun with your new wallhacking/bug abusing ally (nobodycanstopus).

Banned

Lector Bloodline has scammer and now should be calling them betrayer?

you know very well what i am talking about...
    Just to Refresh ur memory

Todays Csw

SS + Bloodline allies..
    SS and Bloodline both on abyss side of castle last 2 mins. Bloodline starts Cataing All SS Members saying in the last 2 min the made new aly without telling any of us who is their new ally.. Plus u attack your own aly clan?

Oblivion is messing with ur minds Lector..

No Zafira now and Oblion is fuking u guys up making new plans new changes without u even know lector!!

Thats all i got to say now u have scammer in clan? O-o

Bloodline was a gg clan as i recall.. pretty sad wat oblivion did to this...

Oblivions Ninja Looting? O_O Eveveryday Ninja Looting in Dungeon "Squink"
    They even have Ninja Looting in thier Ko4life Signature... Lol

Lector act upon this before more ppl call that clan scammers.. betryers !!

CSW Cata Bug? Hit Crystal through Wall?

I wunt mention more..

Neways cant blame me for breaking aly... I did the right thing.. I wunt aly cheaters!! I never scammed ne one in game or in this forum everyone knows that.!![/b]
    Now in English! :P

Lector Bloodline has scammer and now should be calling them betrayer?
    you know very well what i am talking about...
    Just to Refresh ur memory
    Todays Csw
    SS + Bloodline allies..
    SS and Bloodline both on abyss side of castle last 2 mins. Bloodline starts Cataing All SS Members saying in the last 2 min the made new aly without telling any of us who is their new ally.. Plus u attack your own aly clan?
    Oblivion is messing with ur minds Lector..
    No Zafira now and Oblion is fuking u guys up making new plans new changes without u even know lector!!
    Thats all i got to say now u have scammer in clan? O-o
    Bloodline was a gg clan as i recall.. pretty sad wat oblivion did to this...
    Oblivions Ninja Looting? O_O Eveveryday Ninja Looting in Dungeon "Squink"
    They even have Ninja Looting in thier Ko4life Signature... Lol
    Lector act upon this before more ppl call that clan scammers.. betryers !!
    CSW Cata Bug? Hit Crystal through Wall?
    I wunt mention more..
    Neways cant blame me for breaking aly... I did the right thing.. I wunt aly cheaters!! I never scammed ne one in game or in this forum everyone knows that.!![/b]
    First.
    I loged to game when csw almost start, teges told me that we have ally with nobody + together,( so ally was made before csw)
    after i got dc for 30 mint, when i loged. My clan was near the castle. Someone said on ts " attack", so i kiled sexe
    But i was confused when sexe shouted " we have ally etc."
    So i realized: no one from bloodline warned you/ told you about new ally for csw.
    Sorry for that.
    That is the reason why they bombard your clan members.
    They should tell you about ally with another clan (reason was: not many ppl from your clan went for csw for 2 weeks)
    For now im too busy(work, life etc- log only for dungon) dont have time and power for explain/chase ppl from my clan
    (mistake, ninja etc)
    btw im lecter not lector.......
    edit:
    Bloodline its your loss have fun with the 12gbs you're gonna get if you get it lets not forget what
    happened with the other ally with sapientes you proved that you dont know much and i'm sure
    you'll continue making mistakes in your judgement of players. As far as I can see you just lost
    your most loyal ally and I hope you're happy with it. Have fun with your new wallhacking/bug
    abusing ally (nobodycanstopus).[/b]
    Bad info.
    ppl from bloodline destoyed ally, becouse leader sapientes broke deal with bloodline:
    one week castle for sapientes, one week for bloodline - ask old leader sapientes(4fun)
    So they stoped defence castle.

p.s I wont defence this guys who do mess around
    No one ask me about new ally for csw, so stop brand me.
    Also stop attack me when someone from my clan did something wrong,
    I always try to explain someone what is good or bad. But im not online 24/7.
    I cant control everyone in clan. They should know what is good/bad.
    It pointles talking about csw, leader or another online member from bloodline should tell you about new ally(csw)
    but they didnt - their fault. Nothing change it.
    Also its my false too, i should be online and play more - but i cant - Im up to my eyes in work
    My clan look bad, but still my clan.
    You are angry for us and you have right.
    We made bad.
    Sorry - nothing fix, but im sorry for this situation.

I said.
    New player on deathy(from Poland), he joined bloodline 3 weeks ago.
    I dont know him, so i dont know what he did before.
    I believe Puzjel words.

lector :lol:

IronSeba

btw top you are scamer too becouse when we got ally ds party Blodline + SS drop skeleton belt from talos and ss got drop. u told np u got you % from that and now what ? pfff...

Dragonlord9

btw top you are scamer too becouse when we got ally ds party Blodline + SS drop skeleton belt from talos and ss got drop. u told np u got you % from that and now what ? pfff...[/b]
    +1 BTW yes we r scamers yes we r bugers pfff its only f**** game , T0p ur fucked no life and babashoper so stfu ! PS : why u were ally with us ? and why u add scamers to clan ?

IronSeba

+1 BTW yes we r scamers yes we r bugers pfff its only f**** game , T0p ur fucked no life and babashoper so stfu ! PS : why u were ally with us ? and why u add scamers to clan ?[/b]

+1

Keep bad comments to yourselves. We didnt break our word to you or your clan. You changed ally,said nothing, then attacked your ally with us, why? ,you say "noone came to csw for 2 weeks". Wrong. And if true, too easy to say"we want another ally".

The skele belt dropped in an exp party in eslant, noone owes anyone, drop goes to whoever gets drop. If you want a share ask nicely, who knows maybe old ally will share. Stop throwing around the word scammer, apparently it means something different to you all in Bloodline, because when u call someone a scammer its always about something that isn't a scam. Who tricked you out of a skeleton belt? It dropped in exp party, you have alot of nerve to even ask for a share...but since we were allied at the time, i understand why you asked. Personally if i was in the party, and got the drop i'd consider sharing, but i would have no responsibility to share.

It's upsetting to lose ally in the way we did with BL, mostly because we thought highly of Bloodline, (although i noticed that the issues here almost all involve Oblivion not original Bloodline members..) and believed they would not go back on their word to us..especially seeing the mature way Bloodycurse has always responded to others ingame and on theses forums. Was quite a shock to see you turn on us in the last two minutes of csw without a word... Before csw i pm'd Valzur to say " good morning ally, good luck to us in csw".. got no reply..maybe i should have known what was about to happen..i guess you wanted our support until the end tho, and telling us you allied with another would mean we couldnt be used until last two minutes.

In the end, it will be you who loses your allies in the future, you can only break your word, allow cheating (few oblivion still ninja looting when we are in same party, i have seen SS of BL using known bugs in csw also ), lieing (create new ally without telling current ally, same as lieing, please do not try to tell me everyone in Bloodline forgot to tell SacredSoul they made new alliance, respect my intelligence)and using others before all see the true way you all act, and then, who will ally you?

Say one thing and act in opposite only works so many times..

Next time you wish to break your alliance, tell them, wouldn't you want to know if SacredSoul decided to break alliance...I would have simply told you all. And thanked you for your support and efforts. Just seems like the right thing to do.

I think Girakon went to shit

discuss.

Imhotep

discuss.[/b]

girakon pwns, pk is better than ever, just not the clan drama that always seems to occur

NoBodyCanStopUs ftw :wub:

Banned

discuss.[/b]
    What choo talkin bout? Things like these make the server more alive! :P

Frawst is an idiot. Discuss =]

What choo talkin bout? Things like these make the server more alive! :P

Frawst is an idiot. Discuss =][/b]

i just look at my sig and convince myself im better then any peruvian

it gets me through the rough times

Banned

i just look at my sig and convince myself im better then any peruvian

it gets me through the rough times[/b]
    you jerk off to it too, dont you? sicko

IronSeba

girakon pwns, pk is better than ever, just not the clan drama that always seems to occur

NoBodyCanStopUs ftw :wub:[/b]
    Yeah best human clan >< and this ally on csw ftw Defence o_O

you jerk off to it too, dont you? sicko[/b]

wouldnt YOU like to know.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast