scammed by DARK_PERSEVAL_FR

This is a discussion on scammed by DARK_PERSEVAL_FR within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i bought a lvl 70 human warrior from this guy for 80 usd. he didn't allow me 2 log because ...
Page: 1

i bought a lvl 70 human warrior from this guy for 80 usd. he didn't allow me 2 log because he said there was no need i knew from people he was a gg so i trusted him.

once he had the money he gave me info. 1 of the secret questions/answers was wrong so he was like owowow sorry srry sent me 10usd back.

when i logged the account the % of char wrong. nps was wrong.

and 1 of the chars on the account is bugged and unloggable.

i asked him many times on msn for me 2 give him the char back frst then he give me my usd back. its a simple request but when challenged he simply says no i dont want account back.

souls is a gg would hate to see him get ripped of

traded with dark before didn't have problems but i know he is very fishy and 100% GREEDY

I suggest you pay back dark cause i doubt any one would buy your shit rogue after they hear what you done

eduarvera23

i was gonna exp his char for items or gbs but he decided not to, so well idk but u do need some proof

1 of the moderators not telling names has al the info available