Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Deathy=SCAMMER

This is a discussion on Deathy=SCAMMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he ninja looted silver gem+silver bar+gold bar on deva in last dungeon...
Page: 1

Knoisy

he ninja looted silver gem+silver bar+gold bar on deva in last dungeon

and that makes him a scammer dumfuk? not his fault if it got bugged somehow go call the fkng wambulance , and dont make bullshit post when he did nothing .

he scammed a skeleton belt from Syndicate, does that make him a scammer dumfuk?

he scammed a skeleton belt from Syndicate, does that make him a scammer dumfuk?[/b]
    and you made that your life long goal to post that in every topic made by or about traffic/ deathy get a life dumfuk ?

and you made that your life long goal to post that in every topic made by or about traffic/ deathy get a life dumfuk ?[/b]
    truth hurts doesn't it dumfuk?

and no, I dont give a shit about traffic, but doesn't change the fact that Deathy is a scammer?

ur point proven wrong, gtfo and go ride on some more cocks

right truth hurts i could give a shit if he scammed syndicate...why dont you go make a post in scammer section with proof instead of trolling all posts about selling/buying by any traffic memb. since your so butt hurt about it still

right truth hurts i could give a shit if he scammed syndicate...why dont you go make a post in scammer section with proof instead of trolling all posts about selling/buying by any traffic memb. since your so butt hurt about it still[/b]
    you care enough to defend his silly ass. everyone knows he is a scammer, apparently hes been scamming since logos days.

you want proof? here it is

http://img393.imageshack.us/my.php?i...scamftwga1.jpg

http://img393.imageshack.us/my.php?image=d...yquitingqq4.jpg

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/3...cam2cp0.th.jpg

hi

edit: I dont think there is any traffic member selling / buying within these 2 pages in this girakon market section.

deathy is a known scammer but he is good for his friends whats making him to robin hood.

KalaBunga Senior Member

deathy is a known scammer but he is good for his friends whats making him to robin hood.[/b]
    but robin hood i in realife and not ingame. :-o.

and he still for the rish i bet some one sydicate coul dhave used it more then him , if you cant tel the diffrence between pixels and a legend dam drama :lol:

you care enough to defend his silly ass. everyone knows he is a scammer, apparently hes been scamming since logos days.

you want proof? here it is

http://img393.imageshack.us/my.php?image=d...yquitingqq4.jpg

hi

edit: I dont think there is any traffic member selling / buying within these 2 pages in this girakon market section.[/b]
    I didnt say he DIDNT scam it.. i said go make your own fuckin topic with proof and stop trolling about it..and yea last time member post about selling IN you spammed it up till had to get locked and new topic made.

I didnt say he DIDNT scam it.. i said go make your own fuckin topic with proof and stop trolling about it..[/b]
    Hey you wanted proof, so I gave it to you.

This isn't trolling btw, players have the right to know who is the scammer on this forum for future references. We don't want more people getting scammed now do we?

hihi Deathy, someone is bittered

trip, move this thread to scammer section I guess.

im not deathy retard. and im defending him because its not possible to "scam" those drops so basically kloud is accusing him of using some "Drop me silvery and gold bar only" hack or db hack...which basically isnt possible ?

EGZO

i am not sure if he is a scamer but it was strange it was modiana and my turn on deva deathy was near deve it was not ninja loot but we didn't get anything from deva instead deathy got silver gem and gold bar i am not saying he is scamer but it was strange ...... u are here to decide what was wrong .... cya

i dont say that Deathy is scammer and i dont say that he isn't, there is no bug that he gets all the drops
    he must loot it by his self after he dies and yes it's scam...

he ninja looted silver gem+silver bar+gold bar on deva in last dungeon
    [/b]

There is more ninja looter for example: Havoc did it in my party (my turn for gem) :P

I&#39;m confused but still love him <3

Peace ^_^

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast