Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Deathy=SCAMMER

This is a discussion on Deathy=SCAMMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and that makes him a scammer dumfuk? not his fault if it got bugged somehow go call the fkng wambulance ...
Page: 3

Acostic

and that makes him a scammer dumfuk? not his fault if it got bugged somehow go call the fkng wambulance , and dont make bullshit post when he did nothing .[/b]

<_< today this DUMFUCK ninja loot in my party GoldBar , Silver Gem , SilverBar......

if you asking me, yes he is a scammer.

anyways i dont really like him...

ministry

Deathy is isreali or somewhere from europe afaik.[/b]
    He&#39;s from Holland btw,

Banned

he ninja looted silver gem+silver bar+gold bar on deva in last dungeon
    [/b]
    been saying this for a long time , no one listens

and that makes him a scammer dumfuk? not his fault if it got bugged somehow go call the fkng wambulance , and dont make bullshit post when he did nothing .[/b]
    im sure your referring to yourself with that word, seeing this guy is posting to warn that this fucker ninja loots , being as he already took 2 in&#39;s off akara server and 1 ib unless you wanna argue with that too ?

Banned

hihi

I can&#39;t find his forum account, but he sure is a filthy scammer![/b]

Deathie

simple

DEATHIE ? lol who the fuk is that guy ^.^ for sure its not deathy from girakon lol.... deathy peruvian? what the fuk XD haha.. laughing my ass off with this thread....
    i dont care if he scammed anything or not, i havent ever cared what other ppl outside my clan tought specially those from insanity.. i have been playing with him almost 3 years or so and hes the best buy ever and also one of the best leader and team partners so u haters go to hell <3.
    And u guys ever heard of that bug at eslt dung? i have seen few ppl that got 2 drops in a row cause the drop order got screwed when the members of the party died.... the drop order skipped one or 2 members and they didnt get a gem... at all and so in the end one member got 2 drops but anyways trying to xplaian this wont stop t his fuktards posting bs again and again so cya and take care.

pd: wth is wrong with that gay making a thread about this? btw deathy only got gb not all the drops like that noob said... anyways ...

Banned

DEATHIE ? lol who the fuk is that guy ^.^ for sure its not deathy from girakon lol.... deathy peruvian? what the fuk XD haha.. laughing my ass off with this thread....
    i dont care if he scammed anything or not, i havent ever cared what other ppl outside my clan tought specially those from insanity.. i have been playing with him almost 3 years or so and hes the best buy ever and also one of the best leader and team partners so u haters go to hell <3 and have fun[/b]
    look whos talking, the one who deathy shared the skelly with. dont try to deffend that scammer, we all know he&#39;s guilty!

simple

ur from insanithy? ah ya then i dont care what u think :lol: cmon let him be! =D

Banned

ur from insanithy? ah ya then i dont care what u think :lol: cmon let him be! =D[/b]
    i used to be in syndicate, so i know the whole story, too bad for you

RideOn

so which deathy is scammer baba?
    just wanna know
    deathy as in traffic CL Deathy?[/b]
    both of them r scammers

simple

i see .. well still dont care and still dont see the point of this topic since there is no proof of deathy " scamming deva drops" ( big deal ¬¬ )... pointless thread

the topic says DEATHY = SCAMMER if you cant read, and yes we have proved this point, now gtfo retard.

When deathy wants to sell his account, he can have fun trolling around turkish forums, cuz I am pretty sure Psy will ip ban him.

DEATHY = SCAMMER

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Its shitty on how meny scammers are out their hahah

<_< today this DUMFUCK ninja loot in my party GoldBar , Silver Gem , SilverBar......

if you asking me, yes he is a scammer.

anyways i dont really like him...[/b]
    as everyone stated ALREADY its bug, he didnt do on purpose or w/e..all your insanity membs have done it also.. stop crying about the shit in others yards when you cant clean up your own kk ty .

simple

the topic says DEATHY = SCAMMER if you cant read, and yes we have proved this point, now gtfo retard.

When deathy wants to sell his account, he can have fun trolling around turkish forums, cuz I am pretty sure Psy will ip ban him.
    DEATHY = SCAMMER[/b]
    Why would he get banned from this forum? did he make any thread and then scammed sumthing?¿ maybe he spammed much? it has nothing to do with this forum since its an ingame problem ohhh wait wait prolly he would get banned cause u would ask it as personal favour since ur a fuktard who knows....

by the way he doesnt even have an active ko4ife acc so i laught at u =]

Fegut

as everyone stated ALREADY its bug, he didnt do on purpose or w/e..all your insanity membs have done it also.. stop crying about the shit in others yards when you cant clean up your own kk ty .[/b]
    This guys use brain, 60% insanity members are snob kid, like curly, poison and more, i heard poison selling acc, im so happy gogo curly leave and server is without moron. Next moron who leave diavole. And yes i saw always how insanity loot first time from deva pot or loot better gem for self or clanie, fuking naabs. So insanity = scamers?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast