Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Deathy=SCAMMER

This is a discussion on Deathy=SCAMMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why would he get banned from this forum? did he make any thread and then scammed sumthing?¿ maybe he spammed ...
Page: 4

Why would he get banned from this forum? did he make any thread and then scammed sumthing?¿ maybe he spammed much? it has nothing to do with this forum since its an ingame problem ohhh wait wait prolly he would get banned cause u would ask it as personal favour since ur a fuktard who knows....
    by the way he doesnt even have an active ko4ife acc so i laught at u =][/b]
    Use your fucking brain? A scammer will always be a scammer, so why would they allow Deathy in this fourm with such horrible scamming record. Although KO4Life doesn't support USD transactions, moderators and admins have the privileges to protect players from getting scammed, maintaining a scammer-free environment. First it was logos scamming, then girakon scamming, what is next? More USD scamming? He can go jack of in other places / forums, but unfortunately, this is a KO related forum, so all known cheater, scammer will be terminated.

It makes me giggle how much you are trying to defend him. Oh wait, I forgot you two are scamming buddies lol.

(->)

simple

Use your fucking brain? A scammer will always be a scammer, so why would they allow Deathy in this fourm with such horrible scamming record. Although KO4Life doesn't support USD transactions, moderators and admins have the privileges to protect players from getting scammed, maintaining a scammer-free environment. First it was logos scamming, then girakon scamming, what is next? More USD scamming? He can go jack of in other places / forums, but unfortunately, this is a KO related forum, so all known cheater, scammer will be terminated.

It makes me giggle how much you are trying to defend him. Oh wait, I forgot you two are scamming buddies lol.

(->)[/b]
    Logos scamming wtf? u dont know shit about that so keep ur mouth shut about things that doesnt involve u ... oh wait prolly the fuktards from insanity told u their side of the story , since they always have the reason there is no chance for anybody else to argue about a matter that involve that clan

pd gl finding his acc and he doesnt even care about what u fags think or post here

Logos scamming wtf? u dont know shit about that so keep ur mouth shut about things that doesnt involve u ... oh wait prolly the fuktards from insanity told u their side of the story , since they always have the reason there is no chance for anybody else to argue about a matter that involve that clan
    pd gl finding his acc and he doesnt even care about what u fags think or post here[/b]
    Are you still defending him?

HE IS A SCAMMER

Is that clear now?

Fegut

(->)[/b]
    I can say u only yes im biiiig scamer (ask for example Marloto and he say u), but im not dumb like u, go cry home kid or if u dont have fear come and say me this to face and i show u how i use brain

simple

i aint defending any1 im just fixing the bs u said in ur previous post ...

I can say u only yes im biiiig scamer (ask for example Marloto and he say u), but im not dumb like u, go cry home kid or if u dont have fear come and say me this to face and i show u how i use brain[/b]
    ? learn some english and maybe I will understand your point.

simple: Before I let you two into the clan, I have already been informed by Insanity members the situation happened on Logos. I decided to give you guys a fresh start and new chance, a week after Deathy scammed the Skeleton belt. I should have taken Insanity's advice and regarded you guys as scammers.

And no, you didn't prove any point, because even as of today, I believe what happened on Logos, really did happened.

Like I said, a scammer will always be a scammer.

This thread is done, Deathy has been labeled as scammer and put under Hall of Shame, and more people have been notify by this, so point is made.

GL to Deathy in Girakon.

simple

? learn some english and maybe I will understand your point.
    simple: Before I let you two into the clan, I have already been informed by Insanity members the situation happened on Logos. I decided to give you guys a fresh start and new chance, a week after Deathy scammed the Skeleton belt. I should have taken Insanity's advice and regarded you guys as scammers.

And no, you didn't prove any point, because even as of today, I believe what happened on Logos, really did happened.

Like I said, a scammer will always be a scammer.

This thread is done, Deathy has been labeled as scammer and put under Hall of Shame, and more people have been notify by this, so point is made.

GL to Deathy in Girakon.[/b]

Firstly fegut isnt a native english speaker HE IS trying his best to speak english.
    In second place i dont care what u think i have already lost plenty of my time xplaining what happend back in logos but since they were the mighty insanity clan no1 believed me except my clannies
    As deathy said i dont rly care about what u fags think aswell i aint playing this game to buy items for usd or get money as many of u have done so the fatc that he or me would get called scammer wouldnt affect us. ... im just having fun and iw ill quit when i lost the fun of playing this game so gl trying to be a so smart ass among ppl im not replying here anymore.. i am just wasting my time here

Fegut

ye simple i try write, i think all understand me, but this guy dont know what write so write learn english. Haha, he know only english and say me go learn engl, love this. My english is sux, cuz i learn english on this stupid game, but i speak deutsch, russian and litle polish, for sure my vernacular and what U? Go and take more money from ur parents and babashop more items, maybe u are later happy

Nescio

I have question: so what happend with clan items? Clan leader took that, dont you? How can anyone steal items from clan, when Syndicate dont exist.. that mean everyone who get clan item is scammer now

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

i heard abt him since manes... c_c he scammed most of good clans in there

Pino

he is is a scammer/retard

P.S hey yuber!![/b]
    i say wtf you around here?

and to the guy that syndicate doesnt exist

syndicate did exist and deathy scammed the skelenton belt cause he claimed that he did so much bossrun he just simply deserved it while others were working there ass of to just get mastered.
    syndicate got clan bugged i think thats why they dont exist now

Boyce

as everyone stated ALREADY its bug, he didnt do on purpose or w/e..all your insanity membs have done it also.. stop crying about the shit in others yards when you cant clean up your own kk ty .[/b]
    Its no bug. He ninja looted it.

Its no bug. He ninja looted it.[/b]
    yes well I dont see no big gay post for when Havoc got two loots in a row now do we? only reason this topic exist is cus cry baby kloud/insanity didnt get their way on a drop. But when own clannies do it it's all ok right? pff

I didn&#39;t get my skeleton belt either :<

ministry

Its no bug. He ninja looted it.[/b]
    havoc is a scammer too then/ninja looter or what ever you guys call it

It&#39;s funny too see how many guys really takes rumors so serious :lol: never seen so much bullshit in one thread before

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast