Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Deja , Orc mage on C.West server

This is a discussion on Deja , Orc mage on C.West server within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Guys, your forgetting the whole proof part of this conversation. Give a link to the clan rules, or a screenshot ...
Page: 2

HotAsIce

Guys, your forgetting the whole proof part of this conversation. Give a link to the clan rules, or a screenshot with the date of the post included. For all everyone knows, the clan rules could have been edited an hour ago.

EtErNyL

that is our old topic

the clan forum is very new, so it was made not to long ago,

but here is proof from our old

skilledclan.tk to see

why cant u except he scammed us lolz

it shows more 3+ and clan????

that guy explained to subject in his opinion... This is not fair and almost not true... i didnt disband party i was party leader and drop came to me, everything ok while this moment ... i said to party members ..we will share the drop.... they said ok.. but clan leader wants to drop for himself and he called me a scammer... Leader said quit clan to me...

i didnt say anything to undeszzz clan leader like add me clan and give cb..they said to me give cb and earn our trustable... yes i gave cb cuz i am not a scammer...

Concern hackers ... koxpers...buggers...gb farmers.... not a fair and experinced player....
    this is shows only ur childhood....
    I believe to undeszzz clan to trust me....
    have a nice day.....

[/b]
    LOL!!! i said quit clan huh? hmmmm no. u said thats not my rules and quit scammer, and do not say u tryed to work with us becuz u didnt
    while everyone was bitching i was trying to fix things.

as said befor trade moderator from ko4life will vouch. for us
    lol

Why should we lie? he got drop saw its worth much in this server and left the party and clan ...
    He also had problem with Undezz and CB item...

LilHomie

I agree he cannot be banned by GM for a clan issue. But I also agree that he is NOT a scammer. It says above, 3+ clan members. 2 Are in the party. Therefore he can keep this Item. Now different clans have different rules. Some clans have spasific clan rules, others have different. In this case, the rules are clearly being followed.

OpusDei

Im not 100% sure but i don't think you can be banned for scamming...

he left the party + the clan after he got the ROL , only that prove he scammer.

Scammed = hacking
    Prove of hacking = ban

Whats the problem?[/b]
    No, scam does not equal hack.

Scam is partly the scammed person's fault to varying degrees or at least that is what the GMs will tell you.
    For someone to scam you out of an item/account you have to give them access to that item/account, which in this case you did by accepting him into your clan/hunting parties. You may have done so for very good reasons and I am not suggesting you should not clan ppl unless you have known them for 10 years, but you still gave them access.
    Hacking is someone taking items/accounts from you WITHOUT you having given him access - by using some program to "steal" the account info.
    For example: someone scams your clan bank if you trust them enough to give them access to it and then they run off with it.
    On the other hand they hack your cb if they use a keyloger to get the account details from those who have them.
    Proof of hacking will get you banned, because it is against the rules of the game - account security. Proof of scamming I highly doubt since TOS does not state how party drops are to be divided. And especially when it is so complicated as this - one's word against another's. I suspect the GM would tell you that yes you are right & what he did was wrong but just be more careful next time about who you clan.

I agree he cannot be banned by GM for a clan issue. But I also agree that he is NOT a scammer. It says above, 3+ clan members. 2 Are in the party. Therefore he can keep this Item. Now different clans have different rules. Some clans have spasific clan rules, others have different. In this case, the rules are clearly being followed.[/b]
    Not really, the rules may not very clearly written, but I suspect they mean 3 in total rather than additionally 3.
    You could of course (if you are mean or just too focused on detail) read them as follows:
    If you kill solo (1 person in party) you can keep
    If you kil with a clannie (so 2 ppl in party total) you can share
    If you kill with 3+ (so 4+ ppl in party) its clan drop.
    which leaves a nice gap as to what happens when 3 ppl are in party as above.
    But again, I dont think that is what they mean and their members should know this - or if confused should have asked.

In any case, its a good thing its being posted here so that the server's top clans' leaders know and we should probably stop giving them a hard time. Just make sure he cannot enter any of the good clans until issue is resolved and that's all.

They aleardy been there 3 clannie , deja +2 = 3 , grim didnt wrote it well thats all.
    Also we told him it in clan chat he didnt cheaked in site.
    Anyway , i said the true , you dont trust me go ahead and clan him , just tell me what happen when he get drop again like ROL ok?

BRO I HEARD HE JOINING FIERCE CLAN NOW???

THIS TRUE????

FCK CHEATER FCK FIERCE CLAN ZZZZZ

Grond

Stupid to think you can get a ban for this. He was in a party and got the drop. Now unless you can prove he used some 3rd party tool to make the drop go to him illegally, you just got lied to. He lied when he join clan and said he would follow your rules and he didnt.

You will not get a GM to reverse this because he did not do anything against TOS. Nothng in TOS enforces clan rules about drops. Best you can do is what u did here, post about him in forums so others will know, up until he use a name change scroll.

DeathWish

lol , Fierce members are just cant go over it and i thought you called me retard / kid , dont you?
    Curly like moderators and admins told you in Ares cheater section , go back to your server and keep your mouth shut , Grond how old are you ? 12? stop being a dickhead and talk again about what i said about Fierce , i said again the SS's doesnt prove nothing about Fierce 100% cheating , but i still dont believe like many others orcs that you played legit , and no dont say jealous again because its really really not.
    And i dont care if he cant be banned from the game for it , if i had better prove he could be , but anyway he got kicked from 2 clans because of this topic and he even admited he took the ROL and left , so i dont care what you thinking , he scammed and thats all.
    If he NCS thats something else , but the person will stay the same as the old one , scammer.
    He passed our rules , took the drop , left party + clan , thats all , i just warn other clans because i dont want its be the same for you ( yea , even for you Fierce ) , if i get flames here just because what i said about Fierce , you guys should grow up and get over it , or its just too hard 4 you?

ISeeYouPee

yo i am clan leader of undes....anywayas tell me whats going on so i can look into it.. this is to much to read for me!

yo i am clan leader of undes....anywayas tell me whats going on so i can look into it.. this is to much to read for me![/b]
    a guy got a rol with clan party, and disbanded party and quitted clan

now he got a chitin bow with another clan *he was clanless at the time*, and wouldnt turn it over until he got clanned

THIS IS ONLY WHAT I KNOW FROm READING THIS TOPIC i r not from carnac

a guy got a rol with clan party, and disbanded party and quitted clan
    now he got a chitin bow with another clan *he was clanless at the time*, and wouldnt turn it over until he got clanned
    THIS IS ONLY WHAT I KNOW FROm READING THIS TOPIC i r not from carnac [/b]
    You understood good.
    Our ( Error clan rules ) rules saying if you in party with 3 clannies ( include you ) every drop you get going to clan bank and Deja knew it.
    We went to bowl and they found Bach , now Deja is mage lvl 60 ( maybe more now ) and no way he could kill Bach alone , so they clannies helped him.
    After the Bach died Deja got ROL because he was the 1st first member in the party and this is was the first drop they picked up so its went to Deja.
    Deja knew ROL worth much on new server and he decide to leave the clan and stay with the drop.
    After 1 day maybe less , he was in party with the clan Undes and they killed boss , then they got CB ( chitin bow ) and Deja said he will give the drop only if he get join to Undess clan , so they clanned him and this is all for now.

alper15

bad for the clan. <_<

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast