faking noob

This is a discussion on faking noob within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ZithromaX is a fag and a fucking dumb fucking noob that should go back karus side and keep doing national ...
Page: 1

garyclarke

ZithromaX is a fagand a fucking dumb fucking noob that should go back karus side and keep doing national point transfer you dumb fuck all you are is just another scammer in this game and you always will be, i bet all the gear you wear is fucking done by scams you dumb shit man any clan your in i feel bad for them for adding a scammer. I really don't care if my account get's banned from ko4life as long as people know your a scammer where ever i see you post a topic just think of me when your done quest you will have a nice reply. You dumb fucking stupid shit i hope one day you get hacked and delvled and if your shit ain't sealed i hope you lose that as well just so then you'll know what it's like to be scam. do humains a favor and go back karus you fag . pls post a reply dumbass i know you will with some lame comeback just like in the game.

gilamash

yes this fucker just attempted to scam my lvl 75 warrior

PayForMySinS

yes this fucker just attempted to scam my lvl 75 warrior[/b]

YOU SCAMMED MY ROUGE AND LOGGED WHEN I GAVE YOU INFO and have access to your warrior and my rouge cause you changed the email and pw, whys this guy not banned already?

how about posting this stuff in the right section that ppl which deal justice in scaming/cheating cases can be aware of the situation and ppl involved..?
    And you are gonna need solid proof too, i could just come here and claim you are a scammer if i wanted.. would it be fair to just ban you then?

well anyway i moved this to cheater section.. if you have more proof pls show it or otherwize this is going nowhere

warriorsPriest

PussyOrcKillaz = gila

scammer trying to proof that he got scammed lol

desired

no proof = no where...
    close topic?