Delicious (Girakon) scammed!!

This is a discussion on Delicious (Girakon) scammed!! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I made a deal with him that i would give him 2k KC for him buying me premium. THe KC ...
Page: 1

Tazthespaz

Default Delicious (Girakon) scammed!!

I made a deal with him that i would give him 2k KC for him buying me premium. THe KC was on an acc, and he wanted just speed pots to sell. SO i get all 2k KC worth of speed pots and 1 day later, i decided to trade it to him for the KSN premium. I got done trading with him and boom, he logs off KO and MSN...never seen again :S

If I knew how to upload screen shots, i have the whole thing there...and MSN.

What an ass, I thoght he was my friend!

proof or it never happened.

Tazthespaz

How do you upload SS from KO on here?

Lurking in the Dark Senior Member MercyfulFate's Avatar

lol..
    Sounds very wierd.

Why would Delicious ruin his reputation just to gain 2k KC?
    I don't think so..

But well, provide SS and we'll see
    Go to Google and search for "imageshack", then just Browse... ur pictures, and press Start!

Then post the Direct-link-to-image..
    GL!

Go to imageshack or photobucket, any type of picture uploading site. Then, you upload it from your Knight online folder. Then you put the link thing they give you for a forum.
    im not good at directions. i just know how to do.

Tazthespaz

Alright
    I'll do it in a bit! AND I KNOW ITS WEIRD!!!! I thought could trust him..I have the MSN as well if you want to see it, add me on msn "[email protected]"

Delicious

wtf, just got link from a friend. and you can trust me i havnt scammed crap. weeks ago i logged. id like you to give me the msn that you got scammed with. and ill change the pw cuz idonno if i got some1 running on my acc then.?..and remember Delicious=me is [email protected] just so you know thats the msn im using. dont know if i can say anything more. dont wanna get my name dirty when im not even playing on the acc.

Tazthespaz

I"m sorry, that is not who I got scammed by. I believe this is a personal matter! Sorry to you and all I will take this up with you Andre. SOrry.