Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S3by666 a hacker!

This is a discussion on S3by666 a hacker! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; IDIOT... I was trying to buy his rogue and trade for mine with some gear...(MDs+8/Chitins+8/ElfBelt/PP) and the day after that ...
Page: 1

Mavetse

IDIOT... I was trying to buy his rogue and trade for mine with some gear...(MDs+8/Chitins+8/ElfBelt/PP) and the day after that he hacked me and blocked me in msn

I found him online, and i talked to him, he said 4 players play in that acc and he said he will try to get back my account... and now he is selling it...The name of account is gazzolina :angry:

REALLY, U ARE A FUCKING MORON!

.|.

I dont care if i get banned, just want my acc back

Banned

didn't he scam the original "digger" also?

:seby666:

almost got to go to work:
    digger is my friend i helped him level u can ask him about my legitness and no i did not hack / scam him instead i gave him daggers and armor to help him because his old gear got lost. about the topic what in the hell are u talking about ?..
    i do not know who you are so please give detailed information before u start flaming innocent ppl.i did not log seby over for 2 weeks now no time to waste on k.o, never heard of you so show me the screenshots of the scam / hack so i can check out what the hell r u talking about now im off to work see u later.

Man dont lie to people you didnt logged in game for 2 weeks i saw you in game like 2 days ago. So dont lie. Cant pronounce myself on hacking stuff but it was you on the char 2-3 days ago when Flatline kicked your ass in arena.

:seby666:

maybe it wasnt me daumuie ? do u realise what the guy wrote up there? yes the char is played by 4 ppl and ive been inactive since 2 weeks now.so if some one logs your char it doesn't mean it is you playing with it.oke what's next?about the digger thing u can even ask him and he'll take all ur doubts away flip just because a guy is your clannie it doesnt mean he is 100% right.flatline kicks my ass i bet he is 75 + and this char is only 71 with quest jwrlys nothing more.. im out i'll read thread later i must go do serious stuff instead of arguing on a stupid forum unlike you guys,

Mavetse

maybe it wasnt me daumuie ? do u realise what the guy wrote up there? yes the char is played by 4 ppl and ive been inactive since 2 weeks now.so if some one logs your char it doesn't mean it is you playing with it.oke what's next?about the digger thing u can even ask him and he'll take all ur doubts away flip just because a guy is your clannie it doesnt mean he is 100% right.flatline kicks my ass i bet he is 75 + and this char is only 71 with quest jwrlys nothing more.. im out i'll read thread later i must go do serious stuff instead of arguing on a stupid forum unlike you guys,[/b]
    well, then explain me how do you have that char with all these stuff, how did you get them?
    i can tell you the id and the secret answer, but i can't tell you the password because you changed it and hacked me
    how the fuck did i lose a lvl 65 char, with dual md + 8 2 chitins + 8 2 chitins + 7 , pp , elf belt and you have the same gear i had, and even the same name of that char. then i found you online one day and you said that it hadn't been you and to give you the e-mail of who had hacked me, we gave it to you and you said the e-mail was phony, that you had spoken with your friend and he said that he..

his mail is : [email protected]

And I would like you give me back MY char

Banned

seby=123% legit

Never had any issues.

old school ares player, hes legit.

U got screwed by some1 else

Mavetse

seby=123% legit

Never had any issues.

old school ares player, hes legit.

U got screwed by some1 else[/b]

Well, so can you explain me how he are selling my char? :huh:

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Well, so can you explain me how he are selling my char? :huh:[/b]
    Maybe he bought it? :P

Mavetse

Maybe he bought it? :P[/b]
    Read the 1st post, I was trying to buy his rogue and trade for mine with some gear...(MDs+8/Chitins+8/ElfBelt/PP), then he hacked me <_<

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Read the 1st post, I was trying to buy his rogue and trade for mine with some gear...(MDs+8/Chitins+8/ElfBelt/PP), then he hacked me <_<[/b]
    Lol sorry I wasn&#39;t paying attention.
    First of all you should post some proves instead of pure accusations.
    I don&#39;t know either one of you but seby is not guilty until you prove that he hacked you.
    Sorry for your loss and gl

Mavetse

Well, I dont have conversation... <_<
    but I have some things that can prove it...I secret answer, id, and some information, I only dont have passowrd because he changed it <_<

Baha

remove your sig... thats character assassination
    The REAL seby is one of the legit guys that i know in my KoLife

Mavetse

Maybe he didnt hacked me, but know who did and now he is selling my acc!

godmage

So u got owned...sry but...

try it with cs tickets

GL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast