demonter - autocure and autobuffer

This is a discussion on demonter - autocure and autobuffer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this newb priest demonter, saw him partying with perfectchoice (surprise surprise), auto curing and auto buffing all of them, with ...
Page: 1

Default demonter - autocure and autobuffer

this newb priest demonter, saw him partying with perfectchoice (surprise surprise), auto curing and auto buffing all of them, with no cure animation at all after a debuff. Tested it many times, it was pretty obvious.

Dont party with cheaters.

Con

Any SS? of video? If not who gives a fuck right ?

im not posting here to get them banned you stupid piece of shit, just naming and shaming so other guys like me can watch out for this scumbag.

Anyway this turk is too stupid to get hammers so just acid him a few times and his whole party will drop.

Con

fuck off you dumb brit go get your teeth cleaned and fixed. Fuck Sakes.........

Trii

ahahahahhahahahahah u guys are hilarious to watch fighting, both measuring ur e-dicks.

Con

Originally posted by Trii
    ahahahahhahahahahah u guys are hilarious to watch fighting, both measuring ur e-dicks.
    WTF is a e-dick i just hate dumbfucks posting so called cheaters w/o proof, WTF is this Turkey guilty til proven innocent..

Trii

do something else than finding a topic and making a dumb reply to it, u saw what zero wanted to say, yet u wanted to be "smarter" and tell him his words worth shit w/o proof, either ur defending or u have nothing to do other than looking for new posts and increasing ur post count.

Con

do something else than finding a topic and making a dumb reply to it, u saw what zero wanted to say, yet u wanted to be "smarter" and tell him his words worth shit w/o proof, either ur defending or u have nothing to do other than looking for new posts and increasing ur post count.
    Actually I just wanted to call him a dumb Brit with fucked up teeth. and no your response was dumb mine wasn't how would you like like it if I posted topic saying
    DUMBFUK TURK TRII AUTOCURE KOXP ASSHOLE
    GUYS WATCH OUT THIS GUY GAY AND LIKE IT UP THE ASS.

Don't think you'd like that too much would you?

Trii

if u wanted to call him that use PM's. if u want to make a post like that go ahead, wouldn't kill me nor surprise me, i'd actually have a nice laugh about it which would piss u off more. if u dont have anything smart to say then dont. noone wants lame replies that provoke a flame war

Con

if u wanted to call him that use PM's. if u want to make a post like that go ahead, wouldn't kill me nor surprise me, i'd actually have a nice laugh about it which would piss u off more. if u dont have anything smart to say then dont. noone wants lame replies that provoke a flame war
    Coming from the king of flames, zzzzZZZZZZZZZzz, thats me getting tired anwsering your post Goodnight I'm supposed to be on Vacation and I am anwsering your replies, Bottom line is he has no proof, nor SS, or frasp, you went to K2 with this shit about cheater with no proof they laugh at you. I been a Constable for quite a while I would know.
    Trii what do you know about that...
    P.S. ****rhetorical question**** and if you don't know what that means I will explain to save us from your usless rant, rhetorical question=a rhetorical question is one asked solely to produce an effect (especially to make an assertion) rather than to elicit a reply"
    P.P.S. means we don't need a response from your ass..

FreedomOfSpeech

It's stupid, Just because he is lvl 70 and he got no proofs he may accuse people for cheating? I'd say, Go fuck your self.

Cadence96

Originally posted by 0000000
    just naming and shaming so other guys like me can watch out for this scumbag.
    so hard to understand? :rollseyes:
    http://kalais.angrenost.org/guide-rogsin.php :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Goofy

Either some people envy something they will never reach, or they want attention....

Trii

Con, go on ur vacation, ur the one who was looking the place where u could raise ur post count, posting in every new post people made. zero didn't come to K2, read his first post, he wants to warn people. ur the one who tries to tell him his words are shit w/o proof.