Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Puter

This is a discussion on Puter within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Was going to buy a level 80 warrior off of him in C-West for $245, so I sent him the ...
Page: 1

NosferatuSoldier

Was going to buy a level 80 warrior off of him in C-West for $245, so I sent him the money via Paypal and he requested a 3 day wait period for the money to transfer to his bank account. After waiting 3 days, he proceeded to ask me to wait for a 4th day, so I told him fine, but if I don't get the warrior after the 4th day, I'm going to chargeback. The 4th day rolls around and still no warrior, so I proceeded to chargeback, the second he sees the chargeback he complained that he couldn't give me my money back, saying he had already spent it (what B.S. is this? you wanted 3 days for the money to transfer to your bank account, you promised on the 3rd I'd have the warrior, then you tell me you already had it and spent it with no intention to give me the account.) I'm currently still in the dispute awaiting his action.

SoWhat

shit man, its a total setup. gl do whatever you gota do..

NosferatuSoldier

Thanks, this is just a heads up. He's now selling a level 80 assassin rofl. This was the character he tried selling me: http://kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php?ser...oustOfDarkAngel

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

wow ur nice, u gave him 3 days, i wouldnt give sum1 an hour let alone 3 days O.o even if i could chargeback
    anyways sucks, what a knob.

3 days...wait maybe 1-2 week and than complain him anyway i though Puter was GG

Puter

I tell you u need to wait 3 days for account u say okay, after 2 days when i back from work i see chargeback on my paypal account, i tell you on msn wtf is going on why u make chargeback? U said " i dont want this warrior " or something like that... U said u will found me another buyer for my char. And after it u send me pm on ko4life

IronSeba

Puter is 100 % gg and trustable and Nosfer want to scam him i know everthing. you chargeback after 1.5 days so who want to scam some1 ?

Banned

ıp for Puter legit guy

Omniscient

Ok, Are you blind, or just ignorant? Nosfer payed him, waited several days, never recieved the warrior, then STILL gave him the option of giving him the warrior. He's giving him every chance possible, and you call Nosfer the scammer?

OrangeSpy

Puter is 100 % gg and trustable and Nosfer want to scam him i know everthing. you chargeback after 1.5 days so who want to scam some1 ?[/b]
    +1

Puter is 100% legıt person, Nosfer u just want to scam him.

People are retarded and have a selective understanding of the English language. I hope Nosfer gets his money back, Puter should be banned for a fail scam attempt.

Puter

Yea sure he chargeback and now again want warrior? when i have -240$ on paypal? kkthxbb

Yea sure he chargeback and now again want warrior? when i have -240$ on paypal? kkthxbb[/b]

" Or I will be forced to escalate the claim " That tidbit proves you failed to give him the warrior and he gave you another chance before he was forced to charge back. I know somebody who needs to go back to English class.

piedras

Puter is trustworthy player

Banned

" Or I will be forced to escalate the claim " That tidbit proves you failed to give him the warrior and he gave you another chance before he was forced to charge back. I know somebody who needs to go back to English class.[/b]
    hmm he used chargeback and he dont have his money back ?
    bla bla

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast