Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

DestinatioN=FalconeBlue

This is a discussion on DestinatioN=FalconeBlue within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello! here are some details about these scams the guy who plays NormaI is the scammer, he is the same ...
Page: 4

hello! here are some details about these scams
    the guy who plays NormaI is the scammer, he is the same guy who tried to scam Devin and scammed some other people, by making a fake blackbreed identity and using it as a trade mod. he first scammed his own char, which was CanOfWhoopass, and renamed to SomethingSmellz. later he NTed to orcside and renamed to NormaI.
    the guy who plays falconeblue's char, renamed to destination, is a friend of the scammer. he played in the dcz clan NexT before, his name was HowlingWarrior.
    the scammer, his friend, sold it to him really cheap (ridiculously cheap!).
    now, where are falcone's items? here is the answer!

he gave the shells and the raptor to his other friend victorious (who is not guilty of anything actually except for being a friend of a scammer, but that's not his fault i guess):
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...name=VictoriouS

the 2 chitins, he gave to destination:
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...ame=DestinatioN
    you can see he rebirthed them, but you can also see they weren't rebirthed before ^_^

falcone had exactly the same items.

now, where is the Ring of the Felankor falcone had? the scammer took it to himself
    here is a picture he published on another forum, claiming he is using dual ROL... of course he is!:

+8 INT and +8 MP... hmm, sounds familiar doesn't it? yep, those are the extra stats from the ROF.

i hope this will shut the motherfucker's mouth once and for all.
    fuck scammers.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

the guy who plays NormaI is the scammer, he is the same guy who tried to scam Devin and scammed some other people, by making a fake blackbreed identity and using it as a trade mod. he first scammed his own char, which was CanOfWhoopass, and renamed to SomethingSmellz. later he NTed to orcside and renamed to NormaI.
    the guy who plays falconeblue's char, renamed to destination, is a friend of the scammer. he played in the dcz clan NexT before, his name was HowlingWarrior.

he gave the shells and the raptor to his other friend victorious (who is not guilty of anything actually except for being a friend of a scammer, but that's not his fault i guess):

you can see he rebirthed them, but you can also see they weren't rebirthed before ^_^

now, where is the Ring of the Felankor falcone had? the scammer took it to himself
    here is a picture he published on another forum, claiming he is using dual ROL... of course he is!:

+8 INT and +8 MP... hmm, sounds familiar doesn't it? yep, those are the extra stats from the ROF.

fuck scammers.[/b]
    makes a lot of sense, good work lol

Lawl. Poor Peter. Somebody give me Normals account ID and I will make sure he never plays again.

ChocolateMints

fuck scammers.[/b]
    thank you thats sounds good enough to me and he also took iron set and duel roc pe we and scorpian syth 8 from john

omer1koo

Bumped that again eh? no problem!
    well, its fucking big crap Yoav. i will tell u why.
    u r collecting the whole world and checking item , item in KoK to make a full "set" of what Falcone had.
    well, I rly bought the char for cheap, that doesnt matter though.
    the name was DestinatioN. I didnt ask for NPs before.
    AFTER I bought the char i discoverd it has high NP's and then i saw Falcone scam at Ko4life, i didnt know, well after i got the CR i understood it's falcone. Sorry
    about the shells of victor, that's a big bull XD
    and lemme joke on u. ROFL> I SWEAR I NEVER USED W/H, Range hack, SpeedHACK. WTF?! LOL! I swear mr.yoav. rofl little kid and cup.
    Squally? HE QUITTED LOL
    Victor? HE IS SCARED TO USE WHAT 90% of CW USING- 50% XP. AND NOT USING IT. SO WH? HAHA
    Normal? R U RETARDED? GO EAT HUMUS FUCKING IDIOT HAHA.. RANGE ofc.
    Felguard? maybe. im going to kick him now.

P.S

im DestinatioN.
    i realy won't post more:P bye

Bumped that again eh? no problem!
    well, its fucking big crap Yoav. i will tell u why.
    u r collecting the whole world and checking item , item in KoK to make a full "set" of what Falcone had.
    well, I rly bought the char for cheap, that doesnt matter though.
    the name was DestinatioN. I didnt ask for NPs before.
    AFTER I bought the char i discoverd it has high NP's and then i saw Falcone scam at Ko4life, i didnt know, well after i got the CR i understood it's falcone. Sorry
    about the shells of victor, that's a big bull XD
    and lemme joke on u. ROFL> I SWEAR I NEVER USED W/H, Range hack, SpeedHACK. WTF?! LOL! I swear mr.yoav. rofl little kid and cup.
    Squally? HE QUITTED LOL
    Victor? HE IS SCARED TO USE WHAT 90% of CW USING- 50% XP. AND NOT USING IT. SO WH? HAHA
    Normal? R U RETARDED? GO EAT HUMUS FUCKING IDIOT HAHA.. RANGE ofc.
    Felguard? maybe. im going to kick him now.

P.S

im DestinatioN.
    i realy won't post more:P bye[/b]
    cheaters in your clan... after being in next, im not suprised.

Banned

cheaters in your clan... after being in next, im not suprised.[/b]
    i don't want to start spaming here.. but we better don't talk about ur "legit" clans kk?

and yoav we didn't buy the char from him, and Victorious got the items from his own money like me and omer

and about we hack? roflmao

you cry coz we kick your white ass in cz?

good, then keep crying

NOT sorry for hebrew

Banned

you cry coz we kick your white ass in cz?[/b]
    I'm sorry, but NormaI is the worst rogue ever.

omer1koo

then tell me a reason to call us hackers though ? :P (about victor,squally,normal,destination)

edit:

damn i posted here >.> i promised I won't
    k nvm lol, im just intrested other opinions about my char

denon33

Can u clear up who is destination?

ko4lmylife has destination as his IGN and omer says he is Destination..Destination is also donttrymypower who i think he uses for merching. Dunno. officially confused..

then tell me a reason to call us hackers though ? :P (about victor,squally,normal,destination)
    edit:

damn i posted here >.> i promised I won't
    k nvm lol, im just intrested other opinions about my char [/b]
    someone who break his promise must be a scammer ,lol
    :P

u keep posting here with no proff or atleast how u bought that char

letme guess?

someone name "ashagbdsaudsui" pmed u n told " hey mate, do u wanna buy 81 warrior for 30gb" ROFL

atleast u must know how u bought it ..

i cant understand scammers if u shuted ur fukking ass from begging u wont be catched xD

get a life kid at least start new IGN Clan name
    from what i c ur clan name is full of shit

omer1koo

yeh im breaking my promise's i can't su when people calling me a combo hacker or whatever.. sorry for that.
    i shouted at moradon for 2-3 hours B> warrior 75+ IGN only.. boom 30 GB offer for 80 90% warrior.. why not?
    that was strenge but who cares r0flmao?
    ok, i know my name is done in ko4life, maybe its strange for u that i got it for low, if i scammed the char though why didnt i take the items he had? why am i wearing WP? why am i using a SOS? am I retard? no.
    well, i see its pointless guys here..
    goodluck for you all at viewing a gay topic with big bulls into
    sie

for the one who asked who am i:
    Matan = ko4lmylife.
    Omer= omer1ko
    donttrymypower = my merching mage.

matan and omer sharing DestinatioN with iliya.

i don't want to start spaming here.. but we better don't talk about ur "legit" clans kk?

and yoav we didn't buy the char from him, and Victorious got the items from his own money like me and omer

and about we hack? roflmao

you cry coz we kick your white ass in cz?

good, then keep crying

NOT sorry for hebrew[/b]
    well for starters, im brown.
    2. i beat you 1dagger on your dcz warrior lol.....
    3. bambimeatloaf would rape you1v1 cuz he can do a magic thing called combo....
    4. im orc 2............ so yeah....

denon33

even more confused now. Matan? iliya?, 3 people sharing 1 character?, stating under omer1ko posts that u r destination, then someone else is destination, and then more people who haven't been mentioned. wtf? i'll leave u guys to figure it out. I guess bullshit baffles brains.

Epic win for defending the undefensible. Epic fail for clan and characters and your lame excuses.

omer1koo

yeh 3 people sharing one account =)
    any problems?
    3 people trust each other and playing together to make the char more active and helpfull for clan..(and ask clan if we'r helpin them)

hahahahahahaahahhahaha
    3. bambimeatloaf would rape you1v1 cuz he can do a magic thing called combo....[/b]
    hahahahhahaa
    he asked to do not open it here.. but u caused me to do.
    combo? Meatloaf?
    maybe good king, but NO combo..
    my friend VictoriouS owned him 80% HP when Meatloaf lvl 80, Victor lvl 78, MEatloaf items is better then victor's
    then just su XD
    and Matan my share will prolly cause him to lick the floor in the arena

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast