Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

DestinatioN=FalconeBlue

This is a discussion on DestinatioN=FalconeBlue within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omer1ko seriously the more u post in this topic the more u seem like a scammer, seriously epic shit spinner ...
Page: 5

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

omer1ko seriously the more u post in this topic the more u seem like a scammer, seriously epic shit spinner u are.
    ps: what name? shit u were so known on this forum.

Banned

dont blame pepole if you arent 100% sure
    and if you got kok links
    you show nothing
    i dont play cw i play logos server
    but i can tell you this
    omer(des owner)
    is a guy i know over 4 years
    and no way he will ever make scam
    he is probly the honest man on earth
    you can give him raptor +9 and he will give it back to you in the second you ask for it
    so dont bullshit on him[/b]
    Your opinion is not a value here because you are linked to ko4lmylife with multiple IP's.

Sadly I really can't make a decision about banning people from a KOK link. Even though I think that omer1ko is very fishy.

omer1koo

No way admin.
    I swear the one who posted named Idan and he know me 2-4 years long from old MYKO private servers. there i started.
    maybe its linked because Matan(Kol4MyLife) logged him when he was muted.

Banned

close that godam topic, chocolatemints deserve that scam.
    bankingandtankin stop talking bs u don even know how to combo that's why u went ardream - to get lvl 49 koxpers, nub.
    vandy please close this topic its getting disaster chocolatemints is scamming people and posting that people are scaming him lol, hillarious. he should be banned.

yeh 3 people sharing one account =)
    any problems?
    3 people trust each other and playing together to make the char more active and helpfull for clan..(and ask clan if we'r helpin them)

hahahahahahaahahhahaha

hahahahhahaa
    he asked to do not open it here.. but u caused me to do.
    combo? Meatloaf?
    maybe good king, but NO combo..
    my friend VictoriouS owned him 80% HP when Meatloaf lvl 80, Victor lvl 78, MEatloaf items is better then victor's
    then just su XD
    and Matan my share will prolly cause him to lick the floor in the arena[/b]

i'd love to see that :lol:

omer1koo

well I never vs'ed bambimeatloaf, as a king he is great and those.
    but dont make him a beast without proofs, victor won him, matan win victor. why wouldnt matan win bambimeatloaf?
    lets make a vs! (Matan=kol4mylife)

well, since kd beat pretty much everyone on c-west in vs i really doubt a lvl 78 would kill him :P

edit: blueno beat victorious with full hp and kd beat blueno lol

well, since kd beat pretty much everyone on c-west in vs i really doubt a lvl 78 would kill him :P

edit: blueno beat victorious with full hp and kd beat blueno lol[/b]
    owned much?

u lost me at the cant combo part, wasnt your combo slower then gamecubes when he had a rappy and u had the ii?

all i know is that i never beat gamecube 1 dagger

edit: i like ben (VictoriouS) he's a nice guy and my friend ori used to share with him (mighty)

omer1koo

rofl
    when my whole gear was and ii+7 and gamecube's was rappy+8 and uniqued, it souns realy fairy vs right?
    who said my combo was slower? rofl. you didnt even see the information in the right screen.
    well np Bambi. can we try to make a vs between them? if he will win - good for him
    if he will lose - bankin su plz.

btw, isn't a scammer may shut the fuck up? http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=288855

thank you thats sounds good enough to me and he also took iron set and duel roc pe we and scorpian syth 8 from john[/b]
    yea that was my shit too u dueche bag along with like 200m and an rappy +8 shit tons of scrolls

rofl
    when my whole gear was and ii+7 and gamecube's was rappy+8 and uniqued, it souns realy fairy vs right?
    who said my combo was slower? rofl. you didnt even see the information in the right screen.
    well np Bambi. can we try to make a vs between them? if he will win - good for him
    if he will lose - bankin su plz.

btw, isn't a scammer may shut the fuck up? http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=288855[/b]
    ^^ can u make a decoder like u find in the cereal box(to read hidden messages on the Back) for ur post becuz i know u try to make since but u have a severe case of diarrhea of the mouth .. i cant under stand shit.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345