Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

RiseAgainst_ Scammer Look inside!

This is a discussion on RiseAgainst_ Scammer Look inside! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K Here we Go.. Guy has over 2k ++ Post in Ko4life.. PMed me after i made a topic in ...
Page: 1

TopCat

K Here we Go.. Guy has over 2k ++ Post in Ko4life.. PMed me after i made a topic in marketplace that i was looking for certain item.. he said he had 30 GB and 3 Part Chitin +8 and we Agreed on 320 USD
    Sent him money WU.. Blocked me MSN and Thats About it..

Mexico, Puebla

Ill Scan The WU reciet and Paste it Here..

BTW MTCN was : 6032189368
    Sender : Ehsan Farooque
    Status in WU : Picked up by Receiver

Ban This Guy. One Fucked up Scammer and Gues gonna scam others also.

TopCat

Msg Pasted

Re:Hey., Feb 28 2008, 02:30 PM

Babbling Loonie

Group: Member +
    Member No.: 11,729

Not to be rude but i pmed u, at least reply something man

yo man.. i got no idea wat u are on about but hey!!

how can i be of ur service

That i sell items and gbs in girak but u didnt reply..

dude gimme the names of the item ur selling next to it ur best price.. i wunt bargain if i like ur price ill buy.. gb is at 10 usd each at the most..

:0)
    as i said paypal and wu only if u bear cost.. hope u read the auction

Just add me to msn, [email protected] i will give u a nice deal, i have like 30 gb&#39;s cuz i sold stuff and i have some rogue items to sell. I sell by WU cuz my bank account doesnt lets me add a paypal account to my card ;<

Just tell me how many gbs u wanna buy and ill offer u a price

wow...
    just wow...

Banned

no way wtf :s

ooo

2k posts dont mean shit!! another juan carlos lol. JUAN CARLOS

TopCat

2k posts dont mean shit!! another juan carlos lol. JUAN CARLOS[/b]
    guys wanna knwo hsi raeson for selling me items cheap.. he wanted money badly to take his gf out on the weekend.. rofl .. cost me 310 usd .. i am not fussed about money.. i just want the cunt banned..

You are kidding aight?

TopCat

You are kidding aight?[/b]
    Do you think i have a lot fo time in my life to post stupid comment about people.. i ahve nothing agaisnt him.. why will i make a scammers post if he really didnt scam..
    i Gave him 2 weeks to gimme the item.. yet nothing on this end.. i am waiting hopefully he willr espond with soemthing i hope.. i really want to know why he did it.. and if he was in financial trouble he could ahve told me.. maybe i would have borrowed him some money.. but this is a silly way to make money.. ><

Paid Him on 29/02/08 at 11.54 PM exact time.. first time i spelled his name wrong in the WU form he was not able to pick it up.. he came home and tld me his correct name spelling.. i called WU and faxed through his Correct Name and then he went and picked it up..After that when he came home he said his rfeind who drove him to WU office had ana ccident and he will gimem the GB and item as soon its all resoved.. he wa sin msn for 4 hrs after that.. no reply to my nudges.. after about 6 more hours he went offline.. until today my msges have been ignored.. iam blocked in his msn plus i sent him couple msg on ko4life no reply..

Hall Of Shame Plz

Duro

Woooooow, sucks. A lot of the guys who scam lately were stated as trustable for most people.

TopCat

Woooooow, sucks. A lot of the guys who scam lately were stated as trustable for most people.[/b]

wat i dunt get is.. u spend so much time playing the game.. and on forum and build up a trust for people and then u dunt think twice before u ruin all that just for a mere few dollars?

thats gotta suck

tamachan

Do you think i have a lot fo time in my life to post stupid comment about people.. i ahve nothing agaisnt him.. why will i make a scammers post if he really didnt scam..
    i Gave him 2 weeks to gimme the item.. yet nothing on this end.. i am waiting hopefully he willr espond with soemthing i hope.. i really want to know why he did it.. and if he was in financial trouble he could ahve told me.. maybe i would have borrowed him some money.. but this is a silly way to make money.. ><

Paid Him on 29/02/08 at 11.54 PM exact time.. first time i spelled his name wrong in the WU form he was not able to pick it up.. he came home and tld me his correct name spelling.. i called WU and faxed through his Correct Name and then he went and picked it up..After that when he came home he said his rfeind who drove him to WU office had ana ccident and he will gimem the GB and item as soon its all resoved.. he wa sin msn for 4 hrs after that.. no reply to my nudges.. after about 6 more hours he went offline.. until today my msges have been ignored.. iam blocked in his msn plus i sent him couple msg on ko4life no reply..

Hall Of Shame Plz[/b]
    hmm try talking to him again.. hes hardly on msn for me too cause hes busy with his life...
    RiseAgainst Did a trade with my friend recently and i think it went well since my friend didnt complain...

Just give it a few more days and try to contact him, i will help you.

TopCat

hmm try talking to him again.. hes hardly on msn for me too cause hes busy with his life...
    RiseAgainst Did a trade with my friend recently and i think it went well since my friend didnt complain...

Just give it a few more days and try to contact him, i will help you.[/b]
    Its been 2 weeks?:P

lol

tamachan

Its been 2 weeks?:P

lol[/b]
    maybe a hamster accidently gave that gb to a turk and now hes trying to get it back?
    Well sorry for ur loss man i cant feel ur pain

TopCat

maybe a hamster accidently gave that gb to a turk and now hes trying to get it back?
    Well sorry for ur loss man i cant feel ur pain [/b]
    ya its all good just want him banned now..

**Looks at Psy*

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

wtf.. reintard is a scammer:S?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast