Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DevTheChampion

This is a discussion on DevTheChampion within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; allright, ive made a deal with him, ive sold my cs to him. we both agreed on the price so ...
Page: 1

Nick

allright,

ive made a deal with him, ive sold my cs to him. we both agreed on the price so we had a done deal.
    so both happy... after 5 days he started complaining bcus he could get a +7 for less...
    even tho he was threading with chargeback.. ive refunded his money and he returned the cs.

the deal was that he should pay me the costs i lost on getting the money from him, he sended me 325 and it was like a loss of 13 usd on it.

ive sended him 325 with the agreement that he was giving back that 13 usd.

now still i havent seen the 13 usd. the most will think ''oh its just 13usd'' but its just the fact that ive been giving him a fuking big favor, and hes only giving me shit..

well dev lucky u, that u live so far away from me little b1tch

stupid that it has to end like this

Damn Nick , you right , even thou its just 13$ its still money .
    Where is he from btw?

Nick

hes from america, forgot where exactly.

i dont really care about the money, but sucks and feels stupid if you make a big favor for someone else and hes giving u shit <_<

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Wow... so there&#39;s actually someone out there stupid enough to play the scamming game with Nick xD
    Sorry for your 13 dollar loss kanki

13$ no money for prezerfatif now xD

aresgal

if you both agreed he pay your costs, why didnt you send him 325 minus the $13 would have made more sense

Nick

bcus he did it via some chargeback way.

its not about 13usd, its not that much money.

but its just stupid when we made a deal, and since ive been so damn kind to him. who the fuk would undo the deal by giving back money ? well ive done it and he just gives me shit. Nice to see...

Banned

13$ no money for prezerfatif now xD[/b]
    Buttsekz is TEH solution ! :lol:

DevThePaladin(Arkonic)

really??
    first of all people hes trying to make things look a lot different than they are...the CS wasnt the only deal i did

i bought a minotaur earring +2
    and a raptor +7 rb

so im no fucking scammer cause those went well..if you want the real story he told me his c/o on his cs+5 was 325...when i bought it a few clannies told me i was ripped and payed way too much..and 5 days?? thats bs...THREE days..i have proof...then it took like almost 2 weeks to get this money back and he told me when i got it back tos end him $13....i fell sick and didnt log for a week...just 1 week and now im back..and im a scammer? ill send him his $13..doesnt matter to me ive spent like 400 with this guy and he calls me a scammer over ONE wrong item..hahaha..i even talked to his brother and told him the situation..like seriously if i was a scammer would i give u back ur cs dumbass?? no a scammer returns a CHITIN SHIELD and then keeps $13 muahaha i have $13.....-.-!!

eventho i don&#39;t know u both, i think he (the pseudo scammer) is right.
    why he&#39;d give you a cs (best item ingame?) back if he&#39;s a scammer? i think it&#39;s more like about missunderstanding or so Oo

Proximus

"no a scammer returns a CHITIN SHIELD and then keeps $13 muahaha i have $13.....-.-!!"

Lolz muahaha

Nick

allright dev, maybe i over reacted. i agree on that.

but i just got pissed of bcus i gave a big favor by sending the money back, dont blame me on that it took so long. u gotta complain to paypal bcus they made it so slow O.o

i hope you can understand that i got pissed off ?

~Nick

p.s hook me up on msn
    p.s2 My apologies for spreading false information then

Pino

not many ppl here make an apology so respect

rkaudio

wow... both sides are wrong on this 1.... nick for overreacting... and dev for renigging on a deal after the fact.

maybe next time talk to your clannies first, before buying something.

Nick

ill just take it as missunderstanding, i think it will be solved soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast