Scammer in Ares

This is a discussion on Scammer in Ares within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey all, just wanted to let you know about a guy that tried to scam me in ARES. His name ...
Page: 1

Radtech

Hey all, just wanted to let you know about a guy that tried to scam me in ARES. His name was oOdUdEpAtOo and he basically tried to pull the switch in the trade window. He was in merchant with a Dark Vane +3 advertizing it for 450mill and agreed to trade for my Iron Bow RB+1 and 100mill. We opened the window and he put the DV+3 up then cancelled blaming it on LAGGGG. He put it up a seconf time and cancelled saying "some friggin Turk is asking me for 10k". Then the third time he switched it to a shard +3 hoping I wouldn't check it.
    I took snapshots of the trade window with the shard +3 as well as our conversation talking about trading the DV+3.

I'd like to see him banned so I'm gonna try and send the snapshots to the KO website. In the meantime spread the word to everyone you know so he doesn't scam anyone.

happend to me like 1232 times so threat it as common thing when doing trades in game and just check the trade window every time - easy

Radtech

happend to me like 1232 times so threat it as common thing when doing trades in game and just check the trade window every time - easy[/b]

I learned my lesson a long time ago and now I do check everytime as well as snapshot every trade in case i'm getting a dupe. I basically posted this to make people aware of it and to get his name out there so no one gets scammed. It makes it better for the honest people in the game.

Banned

happens to me all the time, ive actually pressed ok once or twice, nobody will ever get banned for it

Banned

hes in deadshotcorps suprisingly.. talk to bigpapa about it
    hes in a2 cz now

wideload620

Well i've talked with Dudepat and he doesn't know who you are or what your talking about if you can provide screen shots post them here and ill take it futhur until then i stand by my clannies.

Radtech

Well i've talked with Dudepat and he doesn't know who you are or what your talking about if you can provide screen shots post them here and ill take it futhur until then i stand by my clannies.[/b]
    I don't blame you for standing by your clannies. I would too. That being said tho I have taken snapshots of the trade window showing the shard+3 instead of the agreed trade with the DV+3. I have also taken a snapshot of the conversation I had with dUdEpAt talking about the DV+3. I will try and add the snapshots to here so I can show you. I may need someone to coach me through it seeing as how I've nvr tried to add anything in the past.

In regards to him not knowing who I am, I find it hard to believe unless he has a bunch of peolpe in the game accusing him of scamming by switching in the trade window. I'm pretty sure anyone would remember that conversation. Like I said I will try and post the snapshots including the conversation that he apparently can't remember.

Banned

who cares about the 500mil anyways

Speed

he does , stfu

Banned

he does , stfu [/b]
    i guess

Limited Edition! Senior Member

is it the same dudepat thats like 13 or sumthin? :lol: