Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dfalt baba in Infinity clan <_< #2

This is a discussion on Dfalt baba in Infinity clan <_< #2 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; who cares if he play KO all day long? you just admitted going to a site that you THOUGHT was ...
Page: 2

Banned

who cares if he play KO all day long? you just admitted going to a site that you THOUGHT was a mgames site and it WASNT because it was a fake site to get stupid people like you downloading that shit and your shit hacked..if you wanted a bypass why didnt you just get it off of this site when it was posted? only thing wrong with the bypass was when k2 started doing patches for xtrap 24/7 was chars were geting banned XD
    but dude there is so many sites out there that are fake trying to get peoples CC info and all this..you fell for it..lets say i make a site and i put mgames logo on it, does it make it a mgames site ? XD..NO.. :lol: ,,, you should have kept this to yourself about going to that site because you just exposed yourself GG :lol:

fake site ftw!!![/b]
    ok ill admit to being stupid for going to the site...how does that make me a cheater?

Really though, who the fuck cares?

Banned

Really though, who the fuck cares?[/b]
    thats what i said...it was 6th months ago and i got fuckin hacked and the guy was shouting cheat sites in moradon...why the fuck is g0d/vandy/flip w,e bringing it up again

Banned

i didnt bring it up

G0D did.. me and flip just wrote some good arguments AGISNT you

Banned

i didnt bring it up

G0D did.. me and flip just wrote some good arguments AGISNT you[/b]
    w,e u guys r both still anoyingly gay

I don&#39;t think you have much of a "rep" anyway. :lol:[/b]
    duh hes in infinity...

FlippinSweeT

duh hes in infinity...[/b]
    and if you knew anything about that clan....they are great ppl, i for one used to be in their vent everyday when i had a human char back when symbiosis and infinity was allied. if you don&#39;t have anything intelligent to say don&#39;t talk.

back on topic, dfalt, mgames doesn&#39;t even support KO anymore, nor did MYKO ever use xtrap, they used hackshield. no offense man, but it was a real stupid move on ur part to go to a "mgames" site that claims to have a fix for something that they don&#39;t even use.....i don&#39;t even think turks would be that dumb and ignorant to what&#39;s obvious.

Banned

w,e u guys r both still anoyingly gay[/b]
    but we not stupid and go to fake site..........

Banned

but we not stupid and go to fake site..........[/b]
    lol w,e it was at a time that i didnt really care anymore...i coodnt get on for like a week straight and i just wanted to get in. just dont call me a cheater cuz im not...

i dont get it . he owns the char again so only he has access to it therefore he is reinvited to Infinity? bb

Banned

i dont get it . he owns the char again so only he has access to it therefore he is reinvited to Infinity? bb[/b]
    ty..god damnt at least some people dont sit in a corner all day staring at pixels finding things to do to piss people off

just to let all u fuks know i readded him to the clan 3 days ago get off ur high hourse all and let this man play a fuking game zzz

jimfujitsu

All morons here , what was the argument that the char wasn&#39;t kicked even after the hacker shouted crap in moradon ? He was kicked from clan and now he has complete control again over the char and he is back in infinity . If any of you guys get hacked and be able to retrieve the char back you wouldnt want to be reunited with your friends?Youre friends should deny you because of e-rep or whatever?
    To CaptainCan&#39;tSoloDfSoBlameInfinityForKs ...go bitch to your lvl 80 leader with 10 k nps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12