Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

dfalt legit?

This is a discussion on dfalt legit? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this is debbie ( devilrogue05 ) using my other halfs account :P , ty for posting this , As glader ...
Page: 2

G0D

this is debbie ( devilrogue05 ) using my other halfs account :P , ty for posting this , As glader said we shall be removing dfalt from the clan because he did get hacked and no longer plays usko . and as for night one using koxp i will be asking him about this when i see him . I DO NOT LIKE CHEATERS AND DO NOT WANT ANY CHEATS IN MY CLAN .[/b]
    Thats great bro, I had to get johny to post it for me seeing as I couldn't get on. Knowing you as a legit leader it's unfair to have people destroying your clan name like that (by spamming in mora koxp sites, with your clan name on his head)
    this is dfalt here...i havnt played usko in 1 month..i got keylogged from downloading "xtrap fix supported by mgamges blah blah" so i dont have ko on my comp it wasnt me i lost all my shit and w,e this is the first time i logged on anything related to usko since i lost everything so w,e[/b]
    Sorry bro about your char and all but at least the hacker could of removed you from the clan
    johnny is justt jealous XD
    noob rogue haha[/b]
    Spammed your way to 0 post retard, hope your happy because I am. :lol:

:lol: spit is legit gim . char is hacked sorry to hear. zuhahahaha 0 posts vandy rollback plx? :lol:

Banned

:lol: spit is legit gim . char is hacked sorry to hear. zuhahahaha 0 posts vandy rollback plx? :lol:[/b]
    hell make a comeback they rolled back right before his 1000th post xD

murat12

i dont get this post

websnot

i dont get this post[/b]

ok i will make it real simple for you . Dfalt was hacked and the person who hacked him was shouting hack sites,
    then some one posted that night_one was using koxp .. he has been given a time to reply or he will get booted
    also simple

Infinity is a legit clan and doesnt want any members shouting silly hack sites and making our name look bad ,
    we think koxp/ babashoping is all the same thing which is cheating and people that do this are taking the fun
    from ko . some ppl may say that there is a difference but if u use koxp or usd its still a illegal gain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12