Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

DFALT SCAM ME ! [email protected]

This is a discussion on DFALT SCAM ME ! [email protected] within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How many more "Dfalt/Spit scammed me " topics must there be before he gets ip banned ? Also to all ...
Page: 3

Banned

How many more "Dfalt/Spit scammed me " topics must there be before he gets ip banned ?

Also to all of you who are wondering how he looks like ( considering he plays so brawny behind his pc i know you wanna see him ) :

http://img120.imageshack.us/my.php?image=8...b49b2af7aj2.jpg

Nice brawny bracelets huh ?[/b]
    his IP is banned and all of his other accounts are banned.

majix said that he put his "group" as being banned but i have yet to see this <_<

spit think he a gangsta up north but he dont even know the first rule of the G-code

Stop being poor kids , so what if his IP banned , you think people cant change IP? only and even thats not sure , if admins banned his IP rage , thats could be , but its mean all of the people who used to be into this rage and they from Ko4life , will be banned aswell.
    If he didnt got banned by rage , he can change IP easy , if he have router he cant thats true , i have router and i cant change IP , but i have another modem and i can login and change Ip there , also people cant know my ip rage becuse in router its easy IP , numbers almost the same , so what i trying to say is , you cant keep spit aka Dfalt away from ko4life , he can change IP prolly , and even if its ban rage IP&#39;s , doesnt means he cant come back.

that&#39;s right...he can come back im sure.

Banned

Stop being poor kids , so what if his IP banned , you think people cant change IP? only and even thats not sure , if admins banned his IP rage , thats could be , but its mean all of the people who used to be into this rage and they from Ko4life , will be banned aswell.
    If he didnt got banned by rage , he can change IP easy , if he have router he cant thats true , i have router and i cant change IP , but i have another modem and i can login and change Ip there , also people cant know my ip rage becuse in router its easy IP , numbers almost the same , so what i trying to say is , you cant keep spit aka Dfalt away from ko4life , he can change IP prolly , and even if its ban rage IP&#39;s , doesnt means he cant come back.[/b]
    lol baba we know all this, but well said :P

But yea , hopefully he not gonne come.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123